剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Now.
根据901守则
Transferring the body broke chain of custody,
转移尸体破坏了监管链
according to Rule 901.
任何人 包括你 都有可能篡改证据
Anyone, including you, could have manipulated the evidence.
但我们无法证实这一点了
But we will never be able to prove that,
因为在转移尸体之后
because after transferring the body,
你还命令将其火化了
you also ordered its cremation.
-不是吗 -反对
- Isn't that true? - Objection --
-假设的事实不能成为证据 -反对有效
- assuming facts not in evidence. - Sustained.
邦尼
Bonnie.
我相信你知道 损毁证据条款中指出
As I'm sure you're aware, the Rule of Spoliation states
你不能从毁灭证据中获益
that you may not benefit from the destruction of evidence.
我没想获益
I never meant to.
意图无关紧要
Intent is irrelevant.
法官大人 到底是谁在打官司
Your Honor, who is trying the case here?
基廷女士 要么你给你自己辩护
Ms. Keating, either act as your own counsel
要么在私底下给你律师建议
or advise your lawyer on your own time.
阿特伍德女士 你是否有命令过
Ms. Atwood, did you or did you not order
火化韦斯莱·吉宾斯的遗体
the cremation of Wesley Gibbins' body?
我没有
I did not.
那你知道是谁命令火化的吗
Do you know who ordered the cremation of Wesley Gibbins?
不知道
No.
-你是在庭上宣誓之后撒谎吗 -没有
- Because you're lying under oath? - No.
反对 她在煽动证人
Objection -- She's goading the witness.
反对有效
Sustained.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
她刚才做了伪证对吧
She just perjured herself in there, right?
-没错 -所以我们要戳穿她
- Of course. - So we need to break her.
如果我是律师我们就已经戳穿她了
We would've if I was the one asking the questions.
我们明天还要上庭 所以都到我家来
We go back in tomorrow, so everyone come back to my house,
我们要找到办法证明她说谎
and we'll figure out ways to prove she lied.
有没有人考虑过
Has anyone considered the possibility
也许阿特伍德跟这事无关
that Atwood has nothing to do with this?
当然跟她有关
Of course she does.
马奥尼一家干掉韦斯
The Mahoneys killed Wes
然后叫阿特伍德打掩护
and got Atwood to help them cover it up.
-她为什么那么做 -不都是那个目的
- Why would she do that? - Why does anyone do anything?
钱 孩子
Money, son.
以马奥尼的身家 能使鬼推磨
When you have Mahoney's cash, you can get people to do anything.
叫人们杀死宠物 或者和怪老头上♥床♥
You can kill their pets, have sex with creepy, old guys.
-安娜丽丝 -你是说如果给你的钱够多
- Annalise... - So, you're saying you'd sleep with an old man
你也会跟怪老头上♥床♥
if someone paid you enough?
照我银行账户的现状 我会的
Uh, with my bank account in its current state, yeah, I would.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
查尔斯·马奥尼刚从监狱释放
Charles Mahoney just got released from jail.
公诉方终于认识到
I can't express how relieved we are
对我的起诉都是无中生有
that the prosecution finally realized
让我们放下了心头的大石
that the charges against me were manufactured.
马奥尼指控撤销
从监狱释放
你们是否计划告州政♥府♥不当起诉
Do you have plans to sue the state for wrongful prosecution?
不
No.
现在我只想回家
Right now, I just want to go home,
和家人在一起
spend some time with my family.
马奥尼夫人
Mrs. Mahoney,
这一切都结束了 你是否开心
are you happy to put this all behind you?
不 因为还没有结束
No, because it isn't behind us.
请问这是什么意思
Can you tell us what you mean by that?
我说什么来着
What'd I tell you?
他们很可能买♥♥通了法官放人
They probably paid off a judge to get him released.
我丈夫遇害案仍未查明
My husband's murder is still unsolved.
所以 尽管有一个噩梦算是结束了
So, while one nightmare might be over,
我们仍深陷另一个之中
we are still deep in the middle of another.
我一定要找出那个或几个
I owe it to my husband to find the person
在大街上枪杀我丈夫的人 让他安息
or persons who shot him dead in the middle of the street.
关了
Turn it off.
很好 我们坐着等她上门把我们也杀了
Great, so, we sit here and wait for her to come kill us, too.
她不会亲自杀我们
She's not gonna kill us.
-她会买♥♥凶杀人 -不会有人被杀
- She's gonna pay someone to kill us. - No one's getting killed.
你自己说的 这些白♥痴♥很危险
You said so yourself that these chuckleheads are dangerous.
但阿特伍德不是
But Atwood isn't.
她是脆弱的那一环
She's the weak link.
只要我们能证明她和马奥尼一家
And if we find proof that she had any contact
有联♥系♥ 他们就全军覆没
with the Mahoneys, they all go down.
这不正是你们想要的吗
And isn't that what you want,
查出韦斯的凶手 让他们付出代价
to find out who killed Wes and how to make them pay?
就这么办
So, that's what we do.
别再傻站在这儿抱怨了
We don't stand around here complaining.
我们行动起来
We act.
开始干活吧
So let's get to work.
-你找我 -关门
- You wanted to see me? - Close the door.
今天我在法庭上看到你了 你去看谁
I saw you in court today. Who were you there for?
阿特伍德 还是安娜丽丝
Atwood? Or is it Annalise these days?
我去现场是因为我负责该案
I was there 'cause this is my case.
只有这一个原因吗
That the only reason?
因为我的助理检察官破坏了被害人尸体
'Cause this case has been damaged enough
这案子已经被搅得差不多了
by my A.D.A. tampering with the victim's body.
-那件事与我无关 -我知道
- I had nothing to do with that. - I know that now.
但现在本部门一举一动都受严密审查
But this whole department is under a microscope.
所以我希望你看着我
So I need you to look me in the eye
说你和基廷没有接触
and tell me that you are not in contact with Keating.
我们很早前就断了
We've been done for a long time now.
我不是来耍花样的 信不过我就炒了我
I'm not here to play games, so either trust me or fire me.
我没想炒了你
No one's getting fired.
很好
Good.
这是什么
What's this?
阿特伍德的无线网密♥码♥
Atwood's Wi-Fi password.
她有时在家工作
She works out of her home office sometimes,
所以如果她有私密通信
so if she had any secret communications,
一定是在家里
she'd do it from there.
不客气
You're welcome.
要是丹沃发现你在帮我
If Denver finds out that you're helping me,
-咱们俩都跑不掉 -别担心
- it could hurt both of us. - Don't worry about that.
我可能下半辈子都得吃牢饭
My ass could go to jail for the rest of my life.
现在我有义务担心
It's my job to worry about everything right now.
你以为我来干吗
Why do you think I'm here?
说"谢谢"
Say "Thank you."
这是阿特伍德的无线网密♥码♥
This is Atwood's Wi-Fi password.
查她的电脑 通话记录
Get into her computer, phone records,
银行报表 只要能和马奥尼联♥系♥起来
bank statements, anything that'll link her to the Mahoneys.
弄到密♥码♥省了我一个钟头的功夫
Well, you got her password. That saves me about an hour.
其他人 查我案子的情况
The rest of you, dig into the discovery of my case --
警方记录 审讯口供
police records, interviews.
很可能阿特伍德也动了手脚
Chances are Atwood doctored some of those, too.
天啊
Oh, God.
不是给你的
That's not for you.
什么东西
What is it?
这份文件最好给米凯拉
It's a file that's better for Michaela.
你什么意思
I have no idea what you're doing.
不 不 不 请别这样
No, no, no, please, don't. Please do--
他的样子比我想的要好点
He looks better than I thought.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
没事
Nothing.
你都不敢看着我的眼睛
You can't even look me in the eye.
因为你美得太耀眼了
'Cause you're so blindingly beautiful.
因为我站在亚设那边 你就生气了
You're mad at me for taking Asher's side.
好吧 我明白
Fine. I get that.
但我觉得我们俩不至于
But I think the two of us know better
随便被一个男的就影响感情吧
than to let some boy ever come between us.
我能在这些操蛋的事情中挺过来
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表