剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
发件人 巴里·刘易斯顿
巴里·刘易斯顿
Barry Lewiston.
巴里·刘易斯顿 这所大学董事会成员
Barry Lewiston, a board member of this university,
是他发了我的那段视频
was the one who E-mailed the video of me
害我执照被暂停
to get my license suspended.
在下结论之前
Before we jump to any conclusions,
我先声明这是我第一次听说
know that this is the first I'm hearing about any --
我不信你
I don't believe you.
爱信不信 但假设你的说法是真的
Then don't, but if what you're saying is true --
我有证据
I have proof that it's true.
行
Fine.
但别装得像你完全没料到
But don't pretend this comes as a surprise.
你跟坐拥亿万美金的公♥司♥对抗
You took on a multi-million-dollar corporation.
真以为他们的手段会多干净吗
Did you really think they were gonna fight fair?
怎么着 你打算随他们吗
So what, are you condoning this?
我的意思是你在这所校园的行为
I'm saying your behavior on this campus
一直都不妥当 不专业
has been inappropriate, unprofessional --
至少没有触犯法律 不像贵委员会
At least I haven't acted illegally, unlike your board.
-以前没有 -什么意思
- Until now. - What does that mean?
你的执照已经被暂停了
How's your clinic still running
法律中心为什么还在运转
if your license has been suspended?
我的当事人是15岁的寄养少年
My client is a 15-year-old foster child.
你想我们在庭审进行到一半时抛弃他吗
You want us to abandon him mid-trial?
我希望你能
I want you to abide
遵守雇佣条款
by the conditions of your employment.
和校园里其他教授一样
Just like every other professor on this campus.
那些教授有几个
How many of those professors
被印在煽动性传♥单♥上
have their faces printed on inflammatory fliers?
你在该调查中又扮演什么角色
And where are you in that investigation, anyway?
还是说那也是巴里·刘易斯顿策划的
Or is Barry Lewiston behind those, too?
-安娜丽丝 -你们想惹事 我奉陪
- Annalise... - You people want a fight, I'll fight.
-听好了 -别忘了你雇我正是因为
- Listen. - You forget that my ability for kicking ass
我能痛揍对手
is precisely why you hired me.
闭嘴 安娜丽丝
Shut up, Annalise!
你进来对着你的老板我吼
You come in here yelling at me, your boss,
你觉得这样就能达到目的吗
and you think that's gonna get you what you want?
不可能
It won't.
听我跟你说明白
So let me put this simply for you.
我老家有句话
There's a saying where I come from --
不听劝就吃亏
whoever can't hear must feel.
来啊
So do it.
让我吃亏啊
Make me feel.
已经有人这么做了
Somebody already did.
所以你失去了执业执照
And now you've lost your license to practice.
很难受 不是吗
Hurts, doesn't it?
你不能因为这个就炒了我
You can't fire me because of this.
查合同去
Check your contract.
没有执照 聘约自动失效
Without a license, your tenure gets nullified.
下次见面之前
Next time you want to meet,
跟我助理预约
make an appointment with my assistant.
这是弗兰克 有事请留言
It's Frank. Leave a message.
我昨天见了你♥爸♥
Hey, I saw your dad yesterday.
他说你进过监狱
He told me you went to jail once.
不过事到如今我大概也不该感到意外
But I guess I shouldn't be surprised by that at this point.
都还好吧
Everything okay?
我怎么觉得你无时无刻不在审我呢
Why do I feel like I'm being interrogated by you all the time?
不是审你
I'm not interrogating you.
我只想知道出什么事了
I just want to know what's wrong.
什么事也没有
Nothing's wrong.
那你为什么那么戒备
Then why are you being so defensive?
听我说 如果你不想告诉我也没关系
Look, if you don't want to tell me, that's fine,
但如果有事随时可以找我
but I just want to be there for you.
梅吉打算今晚给你办个惊喜派对
Meggy's throwing you a surprise party tonight.
抱歉我破坏了惊喜
I'm sorry, I ruined it.
也许这样更好
Or maybe it's better.
有可能你讨厌过生日
Like, you hate your birthday
或者你觉得惊喜派对很可怕
or you think surprise parties are horrible.
不 只是以前从没人给我办过生日派对
No, just no one's ever thrown me a birthday party before.
别担心 我会装作惊喜的
Don't worry. I will... play along.
你又要冒汗了吗
Are you about to start sweating again?
没错 你懂我
Yeah, you know me.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- We ready? - Yeah.
安娜丽丝同意这么做吗
Is Annalise onboard with this?
天啊 你还真不知道分寸
God, you don't know when to quit.
你准备对那孩子做的事太残忍♥了
What you're about to do to that kid is cruel.
我需要毁掉一个证人
What's cruel is you doubting me
而你却质疑我 这才残忍♥
when I need to go destroy a witness,
闭嘴 在庭上坐好
so shut up, sit down at that table,
支持你的老板
and support your boss.
来电
亚设
现在喝酒有点早
Kind of early for that.
但我这周过得太惨了
Not after the week I've been having.
这么早就下班了
You're already back from work?
没错
Yeah.
我们该谈谈
We should talk.
你睡了伊芙
You sleeping with Eve?
如果我睡了 你会不爽吗
Would it bother you if I were?
随你睡谁 但别在我搬进来住
Screw who you want, but don't have me living up in here --
搬进来是你的选择
It was your choice to move in.
因为你觉得弗兰克想杀你
'Cause you thought Frank was gonna put a bullet in your head.
你走啊
So get out.
我宁愿一个人
I'd rather be alone.
-你酗酒 -当然了
- You're an alcoholic. - Of course I am.
但刚刚的谈话我可没喝醉
And that's not just the vodka talking.
我就是这德行
That's the me I've always been.
不幸的是 你也一直没变
And unfortunately, you're the same you --
耐心随和
so patient, so accommodating.
不适应男人这样吗 那是你的问题
Not used to that in a man? That's a problem for you?
不 问题是你就是一条走狗
No, the problem is you're a little bitch!
没想到吧
That surprise you, huh?
你想打我吗
You want to hit me?
来啊 打我 打我
Go ahead, hit me. Hit me!
打我
Hit me!
你是毒瘤
You're a cancer.
就这点能耐
Oh, that's all you got?
所以山姆出轨了
That's why Sam cheated.
弗兰克也跑了
Even Frank ran off.
你们都没种
You're cowards, all of you.
接下来你要毁掉谁 伊芙
Who are you gonna ruin next, Eve?
伊芙比你们全都有种
Eve's got more balls than all of you!
-伊芙不了解你 -是你不了解我
- Eve don't know you. - You don't know me.
你会在这房♥子里孤独终老
You're gonna die alone in this house.
我了解这一点 没人会在意你这贱♥人♥
That's what I know, and no one's gonna give a rat's ass.
我不会 伊芙不会 连你母亲也不会
Not me, not Eve, not even your damn mother
一旦她发现你有多疯
once she realizes how sick you really are.
但你还站在这儿
You're still standing here.
有病就要治
Get help.
第一位证人 温特波顿女士
Your first witness, Ms. Winterbottom.
请允许我传唤当事人的生物老师
I'd like to call my client's biology teacher,
苏珊·博特曼出庭作证
Susan Boatman, to the stand.
她真觉得自己是安娜丽丝
Wow, she really does think she's Annalise.
博特曼女士 你知道
Ms. Boatman, do you have any idea
特里斯坦偷这些信♥用♥卡♥的原因吗
why Tristan would steal these credit cards?
不知道
I don't.
你觉得他被侵犯也许
Do you think his history of abuse perhaps
与此有关吗
had something to do with it?
我不清楚
I wouldn't know.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我不太懂这个问题
I guess I don't really understand the question.
行
Okay.
也许你能回答这个问题
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表