剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
-我觉得我是你儿子 -你为什么那么想
- I think I'm your son. - Why would you think that?
你是在问路
You were just asking for directions?
是的
Yeah.
但这种违规行为
A violation of this nature
迫使我们不得不立刻暂停你的执照
demands we immediately suspend your license.
内特
Nate?
你不知道我等这一刻等了多久
You don't know how long I've been wanting this to happen.
-搞什么啊 -还你这个
- What's going on? - I came to return this.
我希望让你和董事会在我提交诉讼前
I wanted you and your board to have a chance
看一眼我的起诉内容
to review my lawsuit.
违反合同 玩忽职守
Wanton breach of contract, neglect.
-玩忽职守 -传♥单♥
- Neglect? - The fliers.
停止对我的停职
Reverse my suspension.
我继续回法律中心任教
I go back to teaching the clinic.
我不想再骗她了
I'm sick of lying to her.
我要和梅吉分手
I'll break up with Meggy.
弗兰克也不在了
Frank's gone.
他没有
Frank isn't gone.
弗兰克
Frank?
-是弗兰克的事 -怎么了
- It's about Frank. - What?
他和邦尼一起在科尔伯特
He's in Coalport with Bonnie.
劳拉
Laurel?
我找康纳尔·沃什
I'm looking for Connor Walsh.
-是这个手♥机♥的主人吗 -妈妈
- Is that whose phone this is? - Mom!
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, what's wrong?
安娜丽丝的房♥子着火了
Annalise's house burned down.
劳拉在里面 但他们找到了她
Laurel was inside, but they found her.
身份不明男性死于房♥屋火灾
官方消息已证实有一人死亡
Officials have confirmed one fatality
身份不明男性死于房♥屋火灾
还有一位受害者情况很危险
and one victim said to be in critical condition at...
你好 我是亚设·米尔斯顿
Hi. You've reached Asher Millstone,
请务必留言
and your message to me matters.
亚设 听到留言就立刻给我回电♥话♥
Asher, call me back the second you get this.
-警方和消防 -宝贝 我可以做些什么
- Police and firefighting crews... - Hey, baby. How can I help?
-什么都别做 -那你去哪里
- You can't. - Well, where are you going?
-这不重要 -让我和你一起去
- It doesn't matter. - Let me go with you.
-不 你留在这儿 -你现在情绪很激动
- No, just stay here. - You're in shock.
我经历过更糟糕的情况
I've been through worse.
-待在这儿 -现场发现了一具尸体
- Just sit here. - One fatality was reported at the scene.
-别偷东西 -还有一位受害者情况很危险
- And don't steal anything. - Another victim is in critical condition
正在米德尔顿医院接受治疗
at Middleton Hospital.
但这位受害者的身份
But the identity of that victim
还未向公众公布
has not been released to the public.
如果我对他撒谎他会发现的
He would have known if I was lying to him.
三周前
三周前
所以你就对我撒谎
So you lied to me instead.
-但是成功了 -你们是不是上♥床♥了
- It worked. - Did Frank finally spread your legs?
因为这是我唯一能想到的会让你
Because that's the only reason I can come up with
如此愚蠢的原因
for you acting this stupid.
-听我说 -还是你太想念山姆了
- Listen to me. - Or do you miss Sam so much that you threw yourself
所以就和这屋里第二恶心的人搞在一起
at the next most disgusting man in this house?
我是为了搞到这个
I went there for this.
你在韦斯面前枪杀了马奥尼
You shot Mahoney while Wes was standing right there.
为什么 怎么 不是你干的
Why? What, you didn't?
碰巧是其他人杀了他吗
Somebody else just happened to shoot him?
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
为什么扯上韦斯
Why take Wes?
我得确定她不会来找我的麻烦
I needed to know she wasn't gonna come after me.
我们不能用这录音
We can't use that.
这是坦承罪名
It's a confession!
你觉得我们可以把这个给警♥察♥吗
You think we can take this to the police?
弗兰克不会把我们做的事告诉他们 山姆的事
That Frank won't tell them everything that we've done? Sam?
别怪到韦斯头上
Don't blame this on Wes.
-这是你自找的 -为什么
- You brought this on yourself. - How?
-劳拉 -你想杀了弗兰克
- Laurel. - You tried to kill Frank.
你要是信这话那你可够蠢的
You're a dumbass if you believe that.
-所以你没有找杀手 -我没有
- So you didn't hire a hitman? - I didn't.
弗兰克想把这罪名嫁祸给我
Well, Frank's trying to frame me for this.
也许应该杀了他
Maybe someone should kill him.
你根本不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
别找他的茬
Don't you dare go after him.
我这么做是为了你 安娜丽丝
I did this for you, Annalise.
你是为了你自己
No, you did it for yourself,
来电
梅吉
能得到从来没有人给过你的爱
to get the love that no one ever gave you.
有人给过你爱 我
But guess who did. Me.
但你却辜负了我对你的爱
And you spit it right back in my face.
如果我要背叛你
If I had wanted to betray you,
来电
梅吉
-我就不会回来了 -梅吉为什么会打给我
- I wouldn't have come back. - Why is Meggy calling me?
我到希望你别回来 因为我可以处理
I wish you hadn't because I can handle the men
他给我找的麻烦
making a fool out of me.
-但是你 -安娜丽丝 别这样
- But you? - Annalise, please.
我为你做了那么多
After everything that I've done for you.
-安娜丽丝 -怎么了
- Annalise. - What?
警♥察♥在我的公♥寓♥
The police are at my apartment.
我来见韦斯 看到警♥察♥就在门口
I came to meet Wes, but they were standing at his door.
现在还在吗
Are they still there?
还在
Yeah.
是纽约来的
They're from New York,
在调查一起枪击案
and they're investigating a -- a shooting
韦斯是目击证人
that Wes was a witness to.
我该怎么跟他们说
What do we tell them?
就说真♥相♥ 你不知道他在哪里
Just tell them the truth -- that you don't know where he is.
你们不是一起学习吗
I thought that you guys were all studying together.
图书馆
The library.
他去图书馆了
Yeah. He went to the library.
应该是把手♥机♥给关了
He, uh, probably turned his phone off.
-你知道他的 -劳拉 这太疯狂了
- You know him. - Laurel, this is crazy.
韦斯从来没跟我说过这些事
I mean, Wes never told me about any of this.
小姐 是他吗
Miss? Is that him?
不是 是他的朋友
No, it's his friend.
告诉他们你觉得他去图书馆了
Just tell them that you think he went to the library.
好
Okay.
-梅吉 -怎么了
- Meggy? - Yeah?
别担心 好吗 不会有事的
Don't worry, okay? It's all gonna be fine.
他不会有...
I'm sure he's gonna be --
我们不知道会不会有事
We don't know that it's gonna be fine.
我应该直接去见他们
I should just go talk to them.
不许走
Do not move.
这是弗兰克干的
This is Frank.
把你的名字告诉警♥察♥ 让你成为嫌疑人
He gave the police your name to make you a suspect.
-不 他 -别为他辩解了
- No. He - Stop defending him!
他觉得我们会告诉警♥察♥是他杀了马奥尼
He thinks that we're gonna tell the police he killed Mahoney.
他这是在反击
This is his way of hitting back.
把韦斯的手♥机♥扔去图书馆
Take Wes' phone, lose it at the library,
没有得到我的允许你不许离开这里
and you don't leave this house until I say so.
给我
Give it to me.
不
No.
我去见他们
I'm just gonna talk to them.
你再走一步
You take another step,
我就像对丽贝卡一样把你锁在地下室
and I'll chain you in the basement like Rebecca.
逍遥法外
第三季 第六集
那些乡巴佬们可以像我这样扭屁♥股♥吗
Can the bumpkins down home shake it like this?
我只对你有一个要求 你都做不到
I ask you for one thing, and you can't even respect that?
别这样
Ah, come on.
我知道你不想在大家面前说你家的事
Look, I get you not wanting to talk about your family
但是我是你的男
in front of everyone else, but I'm your boo.
你是我的什么
You're my what?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表