剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
像切硬面包圈一样切开时他手无寸铁
sliced his neck open like a bagel.
你觉得哪位法官会相信这是正当防御
Do you think that any jury would believe this was self-defense?
他在我身后抓着我
When he came up behind me,
想和我跳舞时
grabbed me, trying to dance...
之后我就都不记得了
everything went black.
我们可以辩称"防卫他人"
We can argue "Defense of others."
我给她女友留了个信息
I left a message for the girlfriend
看她是否会作证
to see if she'd testify that Dani
说丹妮是在保护她
was just trying to protect her.
她是前女友 如果你认真读过案件资料
She's the ex-girlfriend, and if you'd read the case files,
你就会知道 她已经调去了德国
you would know that she's stationed in Germany
且不愿作证
and unwilling to testify.
德里克先生 请你给我出个好主意
Please, Mr. Drake, save me from these terrible ideas.
说实话 换成我会庭下解决 原因很明显
To be honest, I'm hesitant to even present this
但我们可以用创伤后应激障碍抗辩
because it seems so obvious, but we go with the PTSD defense.
那是个营救任务
It was a rescue mission.
我在悍马车旁戒备时 有人从后面攻击我
I was guarding the Humvee when I got attacked from behind.
那名袭击者将我锁喉
The combatant put me into a choke hold,
还拽住我的脑袋猛砸地面
started bashing my head into the ground.
后来 他停了下来
Finally, he just stopped.
我队长击中了他的脑袋
My sergeant shot him in the head.
此外 我们还要强调丹妮是参与了战争的女兵
Additionally, we stress that Dani is a woman in combat.
很多陪审员就会觉得她勇敢 值得钦佩
Many jurors will find that admirable and brave.
你是主辩 德里克先生
You're first chair, Mr. Drake.
由你来对受害者交叉盘问
You'll be doing the cross on the victim.
今晚八点前把演练问题稿交给我
I'll need your prep by 8:00 p.m. tonight.
其余的人 明天都来法庭看我和德里克先生
And the rest of you, come watch me and Mr. Drake
是如何大获全胜的
kick ass in court tomorrow.
你已经接新案子了
You've taken a new case already?
你觉得我经历了人生谷底
You think it's too soon to dive back into work
不该急于重新投入工作吗
after hitting rock bottom?
我永远都不会去猜你这样有才华的女人
I would never presume to know what a woman of your talent
会有任何能力局限
can and cannot handle.
我也不会把你参加戒酒会的事
Nor would I ever bring up your sobriety
告诉这学校的任何人
anywhere on this campus.
那你来这的目的是什么
So, why are you here?
我又把谁惹毛了吗
Did I piss someone off again?
希望没有 除非你认识纽约警局的人
Hopefully not, unless you know someone at the NYPD.
今早我接到了一位警探的来电
A detective called my office this morning.
他们在寻找一位你的学生 韦斯·吉宾斯
They're looking for a student of yours, Wes Gibbins.
他今天没来上课
He was absent from class today.
好吧
Okay.
那我去找其他教授问问
I'll check in with his other professors, then.
华♥莱♥士♥·马奥尼曾是我的客户
Wallace Mahoney was an old client of mine,
不过我跟他早就没了联♥系♥
someone who was out of my life.
而他们认为是韦斯枪杀了他
And they think Wes shot him?
-他的父亲 -亲生父亲
- His father? - Biological father.
天啊 你知道这事
Oh, my God. You knew about this.
-她肯定知道 -是我不让她告诉你们的
- Of course she did. - I told her not to tell you.
既然你们已经知道了真♥相♥ 就不要再愤怒了
So now that you know everything, put away your anger.
我很遗憾你失去了父亲
I'm so sorry you lost your dad, man.
你为什么要告诉我们这事
Why are you telling us this?
因为秘密毁掉了我们的过去
Because it's secrets that's ruined us in the past.
那好 我们让韦斯去跟警♥察♥谈谈
Okay. So, we let Wes go talk to the cops.
在了解警方意图前 还不能这么做
Not until we know why he's being questioned.
他可以告诉警方 凶手是弗兰克
He can just tell them that Frank was the shooter.
不行 那样就会引出山姆 辛克莱尔
No. Then he would have to tell them about Sam, Sinclair...
没关系 我们就应该直面这些烂事
That's okay. Maybe we just need to face all this crap head on.
连根肉♥棒♥
Even a meat stick would be
-都说不出这么蠢的话 -闭嘴
- smarter than to suggest that. - Quiet.
我难道不是一直在保护你们吗
Since when have I not protected you?
即便我恨着你们
Even when I hated you?
说啊
Tell me.
记住我的话 我们现在是好人
Remember what I said. We're good people now.
我们会熬过去的
We'll get through this.
我们一起熬过去
We'll get through it.
我跟文斯·莱文谈过了
I just talked to Vince Levin.
如果韦斯去警局谈话
He's willing to act as Wes' lawyer
他愿意做他的代理律师
if he goes in for his police interview.
我们可以信任他
We can trust him.
你怎么知道
Why do you say that?
你也向他献身了吗
You spread your legs for him, too?
有什么要说的就说吧
Say what you need.
我能承受
I can take it.
你不能
You can't.
我不认为是弗兰克向警方提供了韦斯的名字
I'm not sure Frank gave them Wes' name.
他肯定不希望你俩的关系更加恶化
He wouldn't want to make things worse between you two.
他这是在保护自己 邦尼
This is just him saving his own ass, Bonnie.
他跟我说 他只想回家
He told me, he just wants to come home.
得了吧
Oh, stop it.
他很害怕 安娜丽丝
He's scared, Annalise.
害怕就对了 这样吧
Well, he should be. You know what?
下次你再见到他 就告诉他
Tell him that the next time you see him,
如果他敢靠近这所房♥子
that if he comes anywhere near this house,
我肯定会杀了他
I'll kill him for real.
我回来了
I'm here.
我回来陪你
I came back to be with you.
你是出于自愿 还是因为他拒绝了你
Because you want to or because he wouldn't have you?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
回家去吧
Go home.
案子我能帮上忙
I can help on the case.
你待在这里就是在伤害我
You being here is just hurting me right now.
快走吧
Just go.
太好了
Thank God.
韦斯就在里面
Wes is right inside.
他现在恨我 没关系
He hates me right now. It's fine.
-劳拉 -你还没有告诉我弗兰克说了什么
- Laurel. - You never told me what Frank said.
我几乎没见到他
I barely saw him.
如果他向警♥察♥说了韦斯的名字
Something must have happened
那就一定发生了什么事情
if he really did tell the cops Wes' name.
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
他是个混账 我们初次见面我就跟你说过
He's a sick bastard. I warned you when we met.
我是弗兰克 有事请留言
It's Frank. Leave a message.
你告诉警♥察♥韦斯的身份了 是不是
You told the police who Wes is, didn't you?
你是有多恨我们
Do you just hate us all?
你想让我们都去坐牢吗
Do you want us all to go to jail?
你真的就是这种人吗
Is that the kind of guy you really are?
如果是你干的
If you did this,
我绝不会原谅你
I'll never forgive you.
你不能和我们坐一起
You can't sit with us.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
别再藏着掖着
Stop keeping secrets,
或许还有可能重夺特权
and maybe you'll get your privileges back.
我们的主辩来了
Oh, there he is, our first chair.
你准备好像你老爸的套套一样失败了吗
You ready to fail like your dad's condom?
你们一定要坐这里吗
Do you really have to sit right there?
我只想准备好在你彻底失败后
I just want to be ready to replace you
-取代你的位置 -或者拉裤子后
- after you crash and burn. - Or poop your pants.
希望你肠胃还行 老兄
Hope you don't have a nervous stomach, dawg.
-感觉怎么样 德里克先生 -非常好
- How are we feeling, Mr. Drake? - Great.
我又想了一下对受害人的交叉盘问
I was rethinking my cross on the victim...
也许我们可以用波兹南/多德方法
that maybe we can use the Pozner/Dodd approach instead.
我喜欢你的演练问题 跟着第一直觉走
I liked your prep questions. Stick with your first instinct.
基廷女士 欢迎回来
Ms. Keating. Welcome back.
你跑来看我收拾你的同事吗
Oh, you came to watch me kick your colleague's ass.
不 实际上我是来收拾你的
No. Actually, to kick your ass.
一听说是你的案子 我就申请了协理律师
I requested to be co-counsel when I heard this was your case.
-你很勇敢 -和一个还在被纪律委员会
- You're brave. - There's nothing brave about taking on a lawyer
核查的律师打官司可不要什么勇气
who's under the thumb of the Disciplinary Board.
祝你好运吧
May the best woman win.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表