剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
No.
因为我也想你
'Cause I miss you, too.
她不会注意的
She won't notice.
那是米凯拉 她当然会注意到的
It's Michaela. Of course she will.
管他呢
Whatever.
你是对的...
You were right...
我需要找她 告诉她一切
...that I need to go to her, tell her everything.
我就是觉得我应该做点什么
I just felt like I needed to do something
证明她还可以信任我
that proves she can still trust me.
很抱歉我离开了你
I'm so sorry I left you.
劳拉不在家吗
Was Laurel not home?
你肯定先去找了她
She must've been your first stop.
我只是你的...
I'm just your...
第二选择
sloppy seconds.
你很生气
You're mad.
我理解
I understand that.
我不生气
I'm not mad.
只是觉得无聊
I'm just bored.
我得自己弥补问题
I needed to go fix things on my own.
那就告诉我
Then tell me that
而不是把我扔在汽车旅馆房♥间里
instead of abandoning me in some motel room.
我害怕你会阻止我
I was afraid you'd stop me.
我不相信你
I don't believe you!
我跟安娜丽丝说谎来帮你
I lied to Annalise to help you,
赌上了一切
risked everything.
而你却背叛了我
And you just threw it back in my face.
-你利用了我 -不
- You used me. - No.
那对我非常重要
That meant something to me.
我没法再相信你说的任何话了
I can't believe anything you say anymore.
我搞砸了 我为此恨我自己
I screwed up, a-and I hate myself for that.
你是应该恨
You should.
但我现在真的很需要你
But I need you so bad right now.
你把我丢在房♥间的那一刻就判了我们死刑
You killed us the minute you left me in that room.
这都不是你的真心话
This isn't you talking.
这是我对你最真心的一次
This is the most honest I've ever been with you.
是安娜丽丝 她蛊惑了你
It's Annalise. She's in your head.
只有安娜丽丝看清了你
Annalise was the only one of us who was right about you.
山姆被你的演技骗了 我也是
Sam just fell for your act, and so did I,
这是我们最大的错误
and that was the worst mistake any of us ever made.
求你不要这么做
Please don't do this.
出去
Get out.
要我做什么都可以
I'll do anything.
我说了 出去
I said, get out.
出去
Get out!
出去
Get out!
出去
Get out!
来电
邦尼
上帝啊我真希望康纳尔不在
Oh, I hope to God Connor's not here.
我想大声叫出来
I want to make noise.
等等 你们俩又和好了
Wait. You two are friends again?
我们俩一直好着呢
We've always been friends.
哥们儿太好了
Yay to my bro-mos!
亚设
Asher.
抱歉 先生们
Sorry, gentlemen.
使命在召唤
Duty calls.
康纳尔 我的羽绒被为什么反过来了
Connor, why is my duvet upside-down?!
要是我期中考拿了A
I'd probably be drunk, too,
说不定也会去大醉一场
if I already had an "A" On a midterm.
我没有醉
I'm not drunk.
我只是有点微醺
I'm tipsy,
如果你想要 我可以把我的A给你
and I'll give you my "A" if you want it.
我知道对你来说测验有多难
I know how hard tests are for you.
你最好赶紧上♥床♥ 免得不小心伤到自己
Okay, you should probably go to bed before you hurt yourself.
明天上课见
I'll see you in class tomorrow, okay?
好吧
Fine.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 爱你
Good night. Love you.
真的吗
Really?
两周后
两周后
呼叫洛厄尔医生
Page Dr. Lowell!
我是梅吉
It's Meggy.
我是梅吉 劳拉 你没事
It's Meggy, Laurel. You're okay.
你的脖子里插了管 能帮助你呼吸
You have a tube in your throat, and it's helping you breathe.
我需要你保持镇静
So I just need you stay calm.
医生马上就来 没事的
The doctor's on her way, okay? It's gonna be all right.
没事的
It's okay.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What? What? What is it?
什么
What?
笔 这个吗
Pen? This?
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
给 给
Here, here.
给 这边
Here. Right here.
韦斯
奥利弗和我一直在联♥系♥他
Oliver and I have been trying to calling him, okay?
太晚了 他可能睡着了
It's late, and he's probably sleeping.
只要他回电 我马上告诉你
As soon as he calls, I will let you know.
我保证
I promise.
拿到了
Well, here it is.
豁免权
Immunity.
证据呢
The evidence?
匿名来源
Anonymous source.
提供了可以把你和那些指控联♥系♥起来的信息
Provided information that ties you to the charges.
笔
Pen?
-你确定不需要律师在场吗 -确定
- You sure you don't want an attorney present? - Yeah.
你的笔
Your pen.
这条不对 这条也是
This is wrong, as is this.
你说这会包括
You said this would cover
豁免妨碍执法和合谋的罪名
obstruction of justice and conspiracy,
我要这些也写下来
so I want that in writing, too.
那是完全的豁免权
That's blanket immunity.
你想让人帮你扳倒她吗
You want someone to help take her down?
只有这样我才会开口
This is the only way I talk.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表