剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Due to an unfortunate clerical error,
吉宾斯先生的尸体不见了
the body of Mr. Gibbins has been misplaced.
法医正在大力搜寻他的尸体
The M.E. is performing an escalated search to find him.
法官大人 我认为在我申请二次验尸的时候
Your Honor, I find it very convenient
出现所谓的工作人员失职
that this clerical error coincides
这一点实在过于巧合了
with my request for a second autopsy.
你在暗示什么
I'm not sure what you're insinuating.
你们有意隐藏了能证明
Your office is purposely hiding evidence
我委托人无罪的证据
that will exonerate my client.
等等 温特波顿小姐
Hold up. Ms. Winterbottom.
你是在指控我故意过失吗
Are you accusing me of willful misconduct?
我不知道无法对受害人进行验尸
I don't see how my client can get a fair trial
还怎么保证我的委托人能得到公正的审理
without the ability to fully examine the victim.
我提醒你
Well, let me remind you,
已经给出了官方验尸报告了
there's already been an official autopsy.
验的是一具现在找不到的尸体
On a body that's now missing.
这是重大疏忽过失
This is a grossly negligent error.
一旦我们找到尸体就会立刻改正
That will be corrected the minute we locate the victim.
这是公民权问题 法官大人
This is a civil rights issue, Your Honor.
什么
Excuse me?
地检一直因为私人恩怨
The D.A.'s office continues to railroad
而企图给一位卓越的非裔美国女性律师
a prominent African-American female attorney
捏造罪名
based on a personal vendetta.
所有证据都是间接的
All the evidence is circumstantial,
已经有人认了罪
another man has confessed,
现在受害人的尸体又失踪了
and now the victim's body is M.I.A.?
我还需要提供什么证据才能保释我的委托人
What other proof do I need to get my client released on bail?
法官拒绝了保释请求
The judge denied my request for bail.
显然她也有份 他们都有份
Clearly she's part of this. They all are.
所以我要申请司法回避
Which is why I want to push for a judicial recusal.
或者递交偏见道德投诉
Or file an ethical complaint for bias.
要是能换个法官
If we can get a new judge...
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
你的孩子看着很可爱 多大了
Your boys seem nice. How old?
路易斯8岁 泰伦12
Luis is 8, Tyrone 12.
真可惜
Such a shame.
他们已经能懂你是多么可悲的人了
They already know how much of a disappointment you are.
你说什么
Excuse me?
说不定你入狱时他们还庆祝来着
They probably celebrated when you were hauled off to jail,
庆幸他们终于不用忍♥受
relieved that they didn't have to deal
你这个一无是处的麻烦了
with your cracked-out mess anymore.
给我闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
他们不爱你 从他们的表情能看出来
They don't love you. I saw it on their faces.
你再说我孩子一句试试
Say something else about my boys.
你想抱儿子时他们躲你 为什么
Your sons wince when you hug them. Why?
好了 别说了
Okay, cool it.
-你碰过他们吧 -闭嘴
- Did you touch them? - Shut up.
就是这个原因对吧
That's it, isn't it?
你不是忽视他们 你猥亵了他们
You didn't just neglect them. You molested them.
他们太害怕不敢说出来
They were too afraid to say anything,
不敢说被自己的母亲强♥暴♥
sexually abused by their own mother.
闭嘴
Shut up!
守卫 守卫 守卫
Guard! Guard! Guard!
犯人禁止出入
天哪
Oh, my God.
安娜丽丝 怎么回事
Annalise, what happened.
拍张照片
Take a picture.
-安娜丽丝 -我让你拍张照片
- Annalise. - I said take a picture.
其他犯人知道她是谁 处处针对她
The other inmates know who she is and are targeting her.
联邦政♥府♥可以将基廷女士单独拘禁
The Commonwealth can move Ms. Keating into solitary confinement.
如果基廷女士不能保释
If Ms. Keating isn't released on bail,
我就把照片发给媒体
I'm releasing these photos to the press
公开宣布起诉地检
and announcing a very public lawsuit against the D.A.'s office
侵犯公民权
for civil rights violations.
开庭还需要几个月
It's months before the trial.
要是继续关着她到不了那时候她就死了
She'll be dead if we leave her in that jail.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
碧昂丝
Beyoncé.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
准许她被有条件保释
Release her on conditional bail.
收走她的护照
Take away her passport.
她就不会有潜逃风险
She'll pose no flight risk.
并没有看上去那么糟
It looks worse than it feels.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
她们把你打伤了
They hurt you.
她们把你打伤了
They hurt you.
别哭 别让他们看到你哭
No, no, no, no, no. Don't you let them see you cry.
别让他们看到
Don't you let them.
我是劳拉 请留言 但我可能不会听
It's Laurel. Leave a message, but I'll probably never listen.
你在哪里
Where are you?
那小贱♥人♥最好不是去了纽约跟踪马奥尼家
That bitch better not be in New York stalking the Mahoneys.
安娜丽丝已经出狱了
You know what's good is that now that Annalise is out of jail,
照顾大家是她的职责 不是你的
it's her job to take care of everyone, not yours.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这意味着我得操更多的心
It just means I'm gonna have to worry more.
如果我希望她还在里面 会不会太坏了
Is it bad if I want her to stay in there?
有一点
Well, a little.
如果我让你跟我通奸会不会感觉好一点
Would it help if I let you fornicate with me?
闭嘴
Shut up.
其实 会
Actually, yes.
你 你没事吧
Are -- are you okay?
没事 对不起
Yeah. No, I'm sorry.
我只是想起来劳拉在韦斯的追悼会上
I was just remembering how Laurel went off
对那些哭丧的人有多生气
on all those crying people at Wes' memorial.
然后我就被叫去警局
And then I got called into the police station
当着他们的面撒谎
and I lied to their faces.
你在担心我吗
Are you worried about me?
没有
Nah.
只是更了解你了
Just learning a lot about you.
比如呢
Like what?
比如你很擅长撒谎
Like you're a really good liar.
也没有
Eh, not really.
你当然有
Sure, you are.
先是我斯坦福的录取信
I mean, first, my Stanford acceptance,
现在是对警♥察♥
now the cops.
另外你总是麻烦不断 所以...
Plus your pants are almost always on fire, so...
我是很擅长撒谎
I am a good liar.
我知道 我刚说过
I know. I just said that.
我的意思是 我还撒了一个谎
There's another lie, is what I mean.
黑别人的系统时要学习的第一件事
You know, the first thing you learn when you hack a system
就是确保有一条只有你一个人知道的
is to make sure you have an escape route
逃跑路线
that only you know about.
那天晚上我清空了安娜丽丝的手♥机♥
I erased Annalise's phone that night.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
是的 不过我留了一个备份
Yeah, but I saved a copy.
禁止进入
房♥屋封锁令
您收到一通来自费城县监狱的囚犯
You are receiving a call from an inmate
打来的电♥话♥
at Philadelphia Country Prison.
此次电♥话♥将会被录音 愿意付款请按3
This call is being recorded. To accept the charges, press 3.
你好
Hello?
是我
Hey. It's me.
德菲诺先生 你打电♥话♥给我
Mr. Delfino, it is an ethical violation
是违背律师守则的
for you to be calling me.
没关系的
It's fine.
如果你有话要说
If you have anything to say,
请通过你的律师
you need to say it through your lawyer.
我就是
You're speaking to him.
-什么 -我把那家伙炒了
- What? - I fired the guy.
我自己给自己辩护
I'm gonna represent myself.
我们现在是共同辩护律师了
We're co-counsel now.
我们能进行私人会面
We get to meet in private,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表