剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I urge you to use the resources we have available --
找心理医生谈谈 休息一段时间
talking to counselors, taking time off,
只要有必要
whatever you need.
校长办公室都会支持你们
The Office of the President will support you.
谢谢 十分感谢
Thanks. That means a lot.
显然 基廷教授被捕
Obviously, we have some outside attention
惹来了外界关注
because of Professor Keating's arrest --
警方 记者
police, journalists.
如果需要指导
So please know we are a resource
尽可找我们
if you need any guidance.
他是律师 对吗
He's a lawyer, right?
迈克·理查森 校方信托人
Um, Mike Richardson, a trustee for the university.
无意冒犯 那番"你们有我们"的大话
With all due respect, the whole "We're here for you" spiel
因为旁边有律师写笔记
loses its intended effect
而达不到你们想要的效果
when you have legal counsel taking notes.
校方规定这种场合
It's university policy to have adequate record
要有充分记录
in situations like these.
也就是需要维护校方利益的场合
You mean situations where you need to protect the endowment.
我可以保证
I can assure you
我来只是为了保证你们的权益
my presence is simply about safeguarding your welfare.
才不是 你们怕我们会
No, you're afraid we're going to sue --
因你们没有充分保证学生安全
you know, for negligence and punitive damages
而起诉你们有疏忽行为并要求惩罚性损害赔偿
for not providing adequate security to your students.
我们只是想了解你们的情况
We simply wanted to check how you're doing.
韦斯生前和你们走得很近
Wes was a close friend of yours.
也没那么近
Not that close, really.
不管怎样 我们都
Regardless, we've all lost
失去了学校大家庭的一员
a member of this campus's family.
你连韦斯都没见过吧
Did you ever even meet Wes?
没有 可是
No, but --
你们给他安排追悼会了吗
Have you scheduled a memorial for him yet?
当然没有
Of course not.
因为你只是想着
Because your immediate goal
撇清基廷教授和这所大学的关系
is to distance this university from Professor Keating.
米凯拉 还是别
Michaela, we should just --
我想提醒你们 法律最基本的原则
Let me remind you that the most basic legal tenet
就是无罪推定
is innocence until proven guilty.
这也适用于基廷教授的情况
That applies to Professor Keating,
而她正因未犯下的罪行遭到诬陷
who, let's be clear, is being framed for a crime she didn't commit.
然而你们仍未发表声明支持她
Yet this office still hasn't released a statement of support for her,
我明白你们是想自保
which I understand from a covering-your-ass point of view,
但从长远角度来看这并不明智
but not from a looking-to-the-future one.
基廷教授代表着米德尔顿法学院
Professor Keating is Middleton Law.
她是法律界的中流砥柱
She is a brilliant, empowering force of legal nature,
你们对她置之不顾之前
and you should think long and hard
应该好好想清楚
before you hang her out to dry.
他们在和阿特伍德谈
They're talking to Atwood.
现在弗兰克被逮捕了 她必须撤销指控
She'll have to drop the charges now that Frank's been arrested.
我和马利克法官通过电♥话♥了
I've scheduled a call with Judge Malik
让她加快流程
to get the paperwork moving.
我会在今晚之前带你出去 安娜丽丝
I'm getting you out of here, Annalise, by the end of the day.
最晚明天 相信我
Tomorrow at the latest. Trust me.
我之前相信你能把我保释出去
I trusted you to get me out on bail.
看看现在成了什么样子
Look how that went.
车之后去哪儿了
Where did the car go after?
还不确定 但我们在检查所有监控录像
Not sure, but we're checking all the security cameras.
还没找到韦斯莱·吉宾斯的手♥机♥吗
And you still haven't found Wes Gibbins' phone?
没有 我们完蛋了
No, so we're screwed.
我们之前宣布过基廷是单人作案
We're on record that Keating acted alone.
我知道 但这不能证明德菲诺也牵涉其中
I know, but that doesn't prove Delfino was involved.
他是受害人生前见过的最后一个人
He's the last person to see our victim alive.
你觉得陪审团会相信他没有杀他吗
You think any jury's gonna believe he didn't kill him?
进来
Come in.
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
关上门
Close the door.
这是怎么回事
What's this?
我们需要你继续跟进基廷的案子
We need you back on the Keating case.
怎么了
What changed?
弗兰克·德菲诺昨晚承认杀害了韦斯·吉宾斯
Frank Delfino confessed to killing Wes Gibbins last night.
-为了救安娜丽丝 -当然了
- Doing it for Annalise. - Of course.
你需要什么
What do you need?
确保他所说的真实性
To make sure his story checks out.
你认识劳拉·卡斯蒂洛吧
You know Laurel Castillo, right?
自从我妻子病逝之后我还没来过医院
I haven't been back in a hospital since my wife was sick.
她得了卵巢癌
Ovarian cancer.
最痛苦的事
The hardest thing...
就是过早地失去所爱之人
losing someone too soon.
你还在为地检干活吗
You still work for the D.A.?
你觉得是谁派我来的
Who do you think sent me?
你什么时候知道自己怀孕的
When did you know you were pregnant?
弗兰克昨晚自首了
Frank turned himself in last night.
他说他发现了你怀孕的事 所以杀了韦斯
He says he killed Wes because he found out about the baby.
你告诉弗兰克你怀孕了吗
So... you tell Frank you were pregnant?
我不太舒服
I don't feel well.
这么说你没告诉他
So you didn't tell him.
请你出去
I want you to leave.
我知道害怕安娜丽丝的感受 相信我
I know what it's like to be scared of Annalise, believe me.
你想谈谈的时候给我电♥话♥
Call me when you want to talk.
来电
劳拉
弗兰克认罪了吗
Did Frank confess?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
告诉我
Just tell me.
是的 谁告诉你的
Yes. Who told you?
内特 他想打听弗兰克知不知道我怀孕了
Nate. He just wants to know if Frank knew I was pregnant.
他知道吗
Did he?
不知道
No.
连我自己都不知道
I didn't even know.
也就是说他在撒谎
Which means he's lying.
他只是想救安娜丽丝 是吗
He's just trying to save Annalise, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一会打给你
I'll call you back.
等等
Wait.
你有个已经认罪了的疑犯
You have another suspect who has confessed.
这个疑犯为了你的当事人
A suspect who has every reason to do this
什么都做得出来
at your client's bidding.
如果你不相信他 为什么还把他关着
If you don't believe him, why hold him?
那是警方的决定
That's the detectives' call.
检方还没有决定要不要起诉他
This office hasn't even decided if we even want to charge him.
因为你知道那样就必须立刻释放我的当事人
Because you know you have to release my client the minute you do.
我们不可能只靠这个对你们非常有利的认罪
We need more than this very convenient confession
就相信一个职业罪犯
to believe a career criminal.
这么说你们还没有其他证据
So you're saying you have no other evidence yet?
我们当然有证据 很多证据
Oh, we have evidence -- a mountain of it --
而这些证据都指向了安娜丽丝·基廷
and it all points to Annalise Keating.
阿特伍德在撒谎
Atwood's lying.
他们手上有对弗兰克不利的证据
They have evidence against Frank,
如果能知道这些证据是什么
and if I can find it,
我就能把安娜丽丝弄出来
I can get Annalise released.
你们都累了 我也是
You're tired. So am I.
但是这能使我们都得救
But this helps us all.
你要什么
What do you need?
打给奥利弗 要他黑掉地检办公室
Call Oliver. Have him hack the D.A.
不行
No.
他已经为安娜丽丝做过一次了
He did it for Annalise once already.
那是之前
That was before.
什么之前
Before what?
他知道山姆的事了
He knows about Sam.
怎么知道的
How?
我告诉他了
I told him.
-你什么 -你为什么这么做
- You what?! - Why would you do that?
因为我是个混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表