剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
是啊 最好不会因此被捕或被杀
Yeah, if we don't get arrested or killed first.
那就太糟糕了
That would be bad.
好了
Okay.
这节骨眼你怎么还能一心想着学习
How can you focus on school right now?
你是个很感性的人
You're a sensitive person,
所以你很关心韦斯 关心他的遭遇
so you care about Wes, what happens to him.
然后
Yeah.
你之所以这样 就是因为你成长在
You're only that way because you grew up in a family
一个温馨的家庭
that was nice to you.
这么评价我父母可不准确
That's not an accurate statement about my parents,
不过你这么说是什么意思
and what are you saying?
你这冷漠的性格是你父母造成的吗
That it's your parents' fault that you're...being cold?
我不冷漠
I'm not cold.
我只是把自己放在第一位
I'm putting myself first.
好吧
Okay.
这是你妈妈教你的吗
Is that something your mom taught you,
把自己放在第一位
to put yourself first?
好吧
Okay.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
一切
Everything.
但首先 她打电♥话♥来是什么事
But first thing is, why did she call?
我不知道
I don't know.
我删掉了语♥音♥留言
I deleted the voicemail.
我们之间的关系很复杂
Our relationship is complicated.
就像我跟我父亲一样吗
Like my dad and me?
不一样
This is different.
是吗
Is it?
你要知道
'Cause, you know,
有时我到希望他能给我留条语♥音♥留言
sometimes I wish that he would leave me a voicemail,
可是 他已经死了
but, oh, right, he's dead.
如果我接了电♥话♥ 她肯定会管我要钱
If I pick up the phone, she's gonna ask me for money,
或是给某个我从没见过的吸毒的表亲
or to give legal advice to some meth-y cousin
提供法律建议
I never even knew I had.
或许她得了癌症 时日不多
Or maybe she's dying of cancer
只想跟你告别
and just wants to say goodbye.
我已经跟她告过别了...
I said goodbye...
很久以前
a long time ago.
好了 我可以继续学习了吗
Now...can I go back to studying,
你烦够了没有
or do you want to keep annoying me?
够了
I'm good.
可我还想让你给我做个头部按♥摩♥
Wouldn't mind a little head rub, though.
大头
The big one... head.
你是否曾企图伤害自己
Do you ever think about hurting yourself?
没有
No.
你是否曾
Have you ever intentionally
蓄意伤害他人
caused physical harm to another person?
没有
No.
你是否曾听到过别人听不到的声音
Have you ever heard voices that others can't hear?
你会重新接纳弗兰克吗
Are you gonna take Frank back?
不说话就是默许了
So, that's a yes.
我可没那么说
I didn't say that.
-那你也没说不会 -我不会
- Didn't say no. - No.
我不信
I don't believe you.
信不信由你
Well, that's your right.
是他害你失去了孩子
He's responsible for you losing your baby.
而你杀了山姆
And you killed Sam!
我累了
I'm tired.
我也是
So am I.
你跟劳拉怎么样了
How's Laurel?
她跟你说了吗
Did she tell you?
不需要她说
She didn't need to.
很高兴你有她
I'm glad you have her.
我同意
Me too.
晚安
Night.
我要上♥床♥了
I'm going to bed.
来电
弗兰克
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
是弗兰克
It's Frank.
开免提
Put it on speaker.
检查邮箱
Check your e-mail.
真切传承银行
弗兰克 你在哪儿
Frank, where are you?
她房♥子里
In her house.
她叫丽莎·卡梅伦
Her name's Lisa Cameron.
有个孩子
She's got a kid --
麦迪逊
Madison.
给你发了些照片
I sent you some photos.
你得离开
You need to leave.
这正是安娜丽丝需要的 邦
This is what Annalise needs, Bon.
弗兰克
Frank.
以眼还眼
It's an eye for an eye.
弗兰克 你胆敢靠近这女人或她的孩子
Frank, if you go anywhere near that woman or her child,
我会立刻叫警♥察♥去收拾你
I'll send the police right to your ass.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
听到了吗
You hear me?
不能再有人受伤了
No more blood.
答应我 弗兰克
Promise me, Frank.
我想听两个故事
I want two stories.
妈咪尽量 但由我来选
Mommy will do her best, but I get to pick which ones.
弗兰克
Frank?
不行
No.
你答应讲两个故事
You promised two stories.
好吧
Oookay.
讲完这个
We'll finish this one,
我们俩就都该睡觉了
and then it's to bed for both of us.
那么 "他鼓足了腮帮子
So, "He huffed and he puffed
吹啊 吹啊 大吹特吹
and he puffed and he huffed,
最后把房♥子吹倒了
and at last, he blew the house down.
第三只小猪遇到一个有好多砖头的人"
The third little pig met a man with a load of bricks."
-安娜丽丝 你要保持冷静 -他死了吗
- Annalise, I need you to stay calm. - Is he dead?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
抱走他
Take him!
怎么了
What?
抽大♥麻♥饿了
Munchies?
更年期
Menopause.
就这些吗
Will that be all?
女士
Ma'am?
预付费电♥话♥
来电
弗兰克
喂
Hello?
-你在哪儿 -我刚溜出来
- Where are you? - I just snuck out.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
告诉安娜丽丝
Tell Annalise.
邦
Bon?
回去里边
Go back inside.
你说得对
You were right.
这正是她需要的
This is what she needs.
弗兰克
Frank?
是他吗
Is that him?
他走了 她们没事
He left. They're fine.
很好
Good.
有个真正的解决办法
Here's an actual fix.
预付费电♥话♥
我是法♥院♥安排的心理学家
I'm a court-ordered psychologist.
此次评估是非保密的
This is a non-confidential evaluation,
即我受法律约束
which means I am legally bound
需要将我的发现报告涉事各方
to report my findings to all parties involved.
你的律师在场 来告知你
Your attorney is present to advise you
特定问题的一切法律后果
of any legal ramifications of certain questions.
明白了吗
Understood?
明白
Yes.
很好
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表