剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
but I can tell you care.
来吧 从冰箱里拿瓶香槟
Come on, grab a bottle of champagne in the fridge.
我们庆祝一下
We'll celebrate.
怎么...了
What...what's wrong?
你生气了吗
Are you mad?
不 我只是很困惑
No, I'm just confused.
我爱你 奥利
I love you, Oli.
我现在真的非常需要你
And I need you right now more than you know.
不管你想要什么 我都会做
So...whatever you want, I'll -- I'll do it.
我想让你开心 就像你让我开心那样
I just want to make you happy like you make me happy,
我知道我可以
and I know that I can.
求你了 让我逗你开心吧
So, please, just let me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
奥利 我...
Oli, I...
我需要独自一人待一会
I just need to be alone right now.
我的需求怎么办
What about what I need.
问题就在这里
That's the point.
我只做别人想让我做的
I only ever do what other people want.
这次 我要做自己想做的
This time, I'm doing this for me.
所以 如果...
So, if...
如果你真想让我开心
if you really want to make me happy,
你就放我走吧
then you'll let me go.
好吗
Okay?
就...
Just...
让我走吧
Let me go.
我会收拾行李
I'll -- I'll pack.
-康纳尔 -不
- Connor. - No, no.
这是你的公♥寓♥...所以
It's your apartment, so...
我又赢了
I win.
再一次
Again.
-喝吧 -不行
- Drink. - I can't.
我让你喝
I said drink.
好吧
Okay.
弗兰克居然没把你教的更好点
I'm surprised Frank didn't teach you better.
我们没打过台球
We never really played pool.
因为你们两个一直忙着滚床单
'Cause you were too busy boning all the time?
不是
No.
好吧
Well...
我有个问题
I have a question.
你们俩勾搭过吗
Did you two ever hook up?
没有
No.
如果我俩勾搭了 你会吃醋吗
Would you be jealous if we did?
不会
No.
我告诉你我每天都跟他讲话呢
What if I told you I was talking to him every day?
是吗
Are you?
你呢
Are you?
我一直在给他留语♥音♥留言
I've been leaving him voicemails.
他没回 但语♥音♥信箱没满
He doesn't answer, but his mailbox isn't full,
所以我猜他是听语♥音♥的
so I assume he's listening to them.
你不要再打给他了
You have to stop calling him.
因为如果安娜丽斯知道
Because if Annalise knew --
她会杀了我 我知道
She'd kill me. I know.
我之前一直不确定我是否爱他
You know, I was never really sure if I actually loved him.
但现在他走了...
But now that he's gone...
我反而确定了
I did.
你会这么想是因为你不了解他
You only think that because you don't know him.
我知道莱拉的事
I know about Lila.
还有比谋杀更糟糕的事 劳拉
There are worse things than murder, Laurel.
你不知道
You don't know that,
这是一件好事
and that's a good thing.
但我知道 弗兰克也知道
But I know that and Frank knows that.
我们见过很多你不想见到的东西
We've seen things you don't want to see.
所以不要再联♥系♥他 不要再想他
So stop calling him, stop thinking about him,
扼杀掉你脑海中关于弗兰克的幻想
and kill the fantasy of Frank in your head.
法学院办公室
安娜丽丝·基廷
刑事辩护律师
我不明白 你找不到他
I don't understand. You lost him?
威奇托的IP地址是伪造的
The I.P. address in Wichita was fake.
他在使用私人网络
He's using a private network
在国内反弹信♥号♥♥
to bounce the signal all over the country.
泽西州 加利福尼亚州 堪萨斯州
Jersey, California, Kansas.
所以他可能在任何地方
So, he could be anywhere.
-费城 -是啊
- Philly. - Yeah.
在我们找到他之前 我就住在你家
I'm gonna stay at your house till we find him.
-我不需要保镖 -你已经有了
- I don't need a bodyguard. - You got one now.
我下班后就过来
I'll be over after my shift.
好
Okay.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
我能在你这待一段时间吗
Can I crash here for a while?
我们上♥床♥了
We're screwing.
好吧
Okay.
-买♥♥了晚饭 -我不饿
- Brought dinner. - I'm not hungry.
那你可以看我吃
Well, then you can watch me eat.
内特今晚住这里
Nate's staying over tonight.
好吧
Okay.
我告诉你是想让你不要担心我
I'm just telling you so you don't have to worry about me.
我不担心
I don't.
不过我听说你让伊芙
Heard you're having Eve
跟进马奥尼案的调查
keep tabs on the Mahoney investigation, though.
邦尼告诉你的吗
Did Bonnie tell you that?
劳拉
Laurel.
别怪她
Don't be mad at her.
她只是担心我
She just worries about me.
跟你一样
Just like you.
你相信她吗
Do you trust her?
完全信任
Completely.
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
我原来以为我不需要朋友
I didn't think I needed one.
其实我需要
I did.
我都不知道有多少次
Can't tell you how many times
她就这么出现在我门前...打招呼
she just showed up on my doorstep to say hi...
弗兰克 拜托你 回家吧
Frank, please just come home.
我跟邦尼和安娜丽丝谈过了
I spoke to Bonnie and Annalise,
她们也希望你回来
and they want you back, too.
她们不生气了 没人生气
They're not mad. No one's mad.
求你回来我们身边吧
So please come back to us.
我爱你
I love you.
这样行吗
Was that okay?
很好
Perfect.
现在你去看你♥爸♥爸吧
Now you just got to go see your father.
逮捕我
Arrest me!
不
No!
两个月后
两个月后
如果还有其他可能性...
If there are any other possible scenarios...
安娜丽丝
Annalise!
安娜丽丝
Annalise!
让他过来
Let him through.
我听说他们发现了一具尸体
I heard someone say there's a body.
-真的吗 -现在还什么都不知道
- Is it true? - No one knows anything yet.
-好吧 但如果是真的呢 -别说了
- Okay, but what if it's true? - Stop it.
我们先不要乱想
Let's not let our minds go there.
处理干净
Wipe it clean.
所有数据
Everything on it.
基廷女士 我们现在得逮捕你
Ms. Keating, we're gonna have to do this right now.
安娜丽丝·基廷 你被捕了
Annalise Keating, you're under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say can and will be
都将成为呈堂证供
used against you in a court of law.
你明白我为你宣读的权力吗
You understand these rights as I have read them to you?
明白
Yes.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表