剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
to psychiatric care for threatening to take his own life.
但最后 还是没能战胜心魔
But in the end, there was always the monster.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
所以他自杀了
So he killed himself.
宁死也不想进监狱
Better to die than go to jail.
纵火自杀
A suicide by fire?
让人信服就是你的工作了
Well, it's your job to sell that.
我只知道我已经给了你足够的证据
All I know is I've given you what you need
可以放弃对我的指控了
to drop my charges.
不行
No.
康纳尔·沃什在你那儿发现了
Connor Walsh found the burner phone you used
你用来陷害我的一次性手♥机♥
to frame me in your possession.
他会在法庭上作证的
He'll testify to that in court.
你觉得会有人相信他吗
You think anyone will believe him?
你希望我像你抓着我不放那样
You want me to come after you
-抓着你不放吗 -你是说杀了我吗
- the way you came after me? - You mean kill me?
你是这个房♥间里唯一的凶手
You're the only killer in this room.
-拜托 -你的双手上都是那孩子的鲜血
- Oh, please. - That boy's blood is on your hands.
也许你没有亲自动手
Maybe you didn't do it yourself,
但你是幕后黑手 这一点我们都很清楚
but you're behind it, and both of us know that.
他像是垃圾一样被烧死
He was burned like a piece of trash,
你也应该感受一下那种痛苦
and you deserve to feel the same pain.
但是 我让你赢
But you know what? I'm gonna let you win.
所以收下这份大礼吧
So take the gift.
收下它 不然我不会放过你
Take it, or I'll come for you.
我会找出每一个被你买♥♥通的警♥察♥
I'll find every cop you've paid off,
每一个被你陷害的被告
every defendant you've framed,
我会一直盯着你
and I'll keep coming at you
直到把你的脑袋钉在法♥院♥门前
until I have your head on a stick in front of the courthouse.
把我的协议给我
Give me my deal.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
起作用了吗
Did it -- Did it not work?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-我担心死你了 -我知道
- I was so worried about you. - I know.
我以为你会发生不好的事
I thought something awful happened to you.
没有 我...我没事 我没事
It didn't. I'm -- I'm okay. I'm okay.
大家都去哪儿了
Where is everyone?
你可以的
You got this.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你会推荐这里的晚餐吗
Would you recommend this place for dinner?
我从外地过来
I'm from out of town,
我来纽约可不是为了难吃的东西
and I didn't come to New York for terrible food.
这里吃的还行 酒更好
The food's okay. Drinks are better.
请我喝一杯 我看看我同不同意
Buy me a drink, and I'll see if I agree.
那你至少可以告诉我你的名字
You could at least tell me your name.
请我喝一杯 我什么都告诉你
Buy me that drink, and I'll tell you everything.
我知道凯特是预定好的发言人
I know Kate was our scheduled speaker,
但是她迟到了
but she's running a little late.
所以 有没有人想先说
So, would anyone like to start?
我来
I'll go.
很好
Great.
我叫安娜丽丝 我酗酒
My name is Annalise, and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 安娜丽丝
Hello, Annalise.
我失去了一个人
I lost someone.
他曾是我的学生
He was a student of mine.
他们发现了丽贝卡的尸体
They found Rebecca's body.
他们说是你干的
They're saying you did it...
都是你干的
all of it...
包括山姆
even Sam.
你不能替我背黑锅
You can't go down for what I did.
我没法原谅自己 所以...
There's no way I could live with myself so just...
你回来吧
please, come home.
很显然 这表明吉宾斯是杀害
Obviously, this points to Gibbins being behind
山姆·基廷和丽贝卡·萨特的凶手
both the Sam Keating and Rebecca Sutter murders,
从而使我们整个案子都有疑点
thereby casting doubt on our entire case.
这得看陪审团怎么定夺
That depends on how it's interpreted by a jury.
我不想再起诉基廷女士了
I no longer want to bring Ms. Keating's case before a jury.
你说什么
Excuse me?
勒西先生现在给了我这个语♥音♥留言
I can't in good conscience continue to prosecute her
我不能昧着良心继续起诉她
now that Mr. Lahey has brought me this voicemail.
自案发当晚起
Since the night of the crime,
他就很坚定地说我们搞错嫌犯了
he's been adamant our office has had the wrong suspects.
在我找到语♥音♥留言之前没有任何确凿证据
I had no hard evidence till I found the voicemail.
你会被媒体狂轰乱炸的
You're going to get destroyed in the press.
-检察长 - 我别无选择 法官大人
- The Attorney General... - I have no other choice, Your Honor.
这次我错了
I got this one wrong.
我是个教授
I'm a professor.
在那之前 他还是个孩子时
I knew him before that --
我就认识他
since he was a boy.
他母亲去世 留下他一个人
His mother died and left him alone.
我试图照顾他
I...tried to look after him.
我一直在想你在口井里面
I just kept picturing you in some well,
把乳液放在篮子里
putting the lotion in the basket.
-没那么糟 -我知道
- It wasn't that bad. - I know.
只是 你是我生命中最重要的人
Just -- You're the most important thing in my life,
不管你要什么 我都在这里
so whatever you want, I'm here.
我们可以搬到加州去
We can move to California.
你想要的话我们可以造一堆孩子
We can make a million babies if you want.
好 那就开始造孩子吧
Good, let's get started, then.
-康纳尔 我是认真的 -我知道
- Connor, I'm serious. - I know.
不 康纳尔 我真的是认真的
No, Connor, no, I'm really serious.
我们结婚吧
Marry me.
我说真的
I mean it.
我们结婚吧
Marry me.
我这么做不是因为我是个圣人
I didn't do it because I was trying to be some saint.
我是出于愧疚
I did it out of guilt.
我都不能在这个房♥间里说出我伤害他的方式
I hurt him in ways that I couldn't even admit in this room.
听着 你想念韦斯 我懂 真的
Look, you miss Wes. I get that. I do.
我
I...
我也想我爸爸 每一天
I miss my dad... every day...
非常想 而他之前就是个混♥蛋♥
so much, and he was a giant ass,
但是
but...
这不是个好主意 劳拉
this is not a good idea, Laurel.
发生什么了
What's happening?
卫生间
我没法放着他不管
I just couldn't leave him alone.
我知道为什么
And I know why.
我在一场车祸里失去了我的孩子
I lost a baby in a car accident,
但是
but...
事实还要更糟糕
...it was much worse than that.
死的应该是我
It should've been me.
我知道 所以
I know that, so...
你想做什么都行
I'll do whatever you want.
追查真凶 找出是谁干得
Go after the people who did this, find them.
我听候差遣
I'm here for you.
我没办法不想他
I just couldn't keep him out of my head.
我是说 我原本应该
I mean, I would just...
担心他有没有做作业
worry if he did his homework
或者有没有朋友
or if he had any friends.
或者在圣诞节 我会担心
And on Christmas, it would just make me sick
他有没有收到礼物 我
worrying if he even had any presents. I --
我告诫自己不要插手
I told myself to stay away.
我内心毁掉的部分已经完了
What was broken in me was broken.
没人能修好
No one could fix it.
但之后我做了截然相反的事
And then I did the opposite.
怎么了
What happened?
他请我去他的住处
He invited me back to his place.
他现在在叫车
He's getting a cab right now.
-那就去 我们跟着你 -不 不行
- Then go. We'll follow you. - No, we won't!
-那更好 我们在那里跟他对质 -不行
- It's better. We're gonna confront him there. - No, I can't.
-这是为了韦斯 -不 是为你 但抱歉
- This is for Wes. - No, it's for you, and I'm sorry,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表