剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我愿意
I do.
很好 就是你了 普拉特小姐
Great, it's your case, Ms. Pratt.
-比赛怎么办 -重来
- What about the contest? - Do over!
明天法庭见
I'll see you in court tomorrow.
我们没时间玩游戏
We don't have time for games.
别让我失望
Make me proud.
你挺准时 至少这点做对了
You're on time. That's one thing you can get right.
怎么说呢
What can I say?
我经常和按小时计费的女性打交道
I'm used to working with women who get paid by the hour.
这位是谁
Who's this?
普拉特小姐 她刚加入我们的团队
Ms. Pratt. She's just joining our team.
你敢调戏她
You hit on her...
当心我阉了你
and I'll cut off your balls.
佩雷斯女士 你收集到了哪些
Ms. Perez, what type of information
与被告相关的信息
were you able to gather about the defendant,
尤其是与他在网络上的活动相关的
his Internet activity in particular?
所罗门先生平均每周招♥妓♥三次
On average, Mr. Solomon procured an escort three times a week.
他还在一个博客上对卖♥♥淫♥女♥进行打分
He also had a blog where he graded the women
依据是胸部尺寸 阴毛
based on factors such as breast size, pubic hair,
以及叫♥床♥声
and vocal enthusiasm.
我当时还年轻 早就不这么做了
I was young. I don't do that anymore.
还有其他
Is there anything else you found
与本案相关的信息吗
that might be relevant to this case?
我搜索了他相册中的已删除照片
I did a search of the deleted images
发现有一张自♥拍♥
from his Snipcam and found one particular selfie
很有启发
that is illuminating.
反对
Objection.
公诉方并未在庭审前向我方公开这张照片
This image was not disclosed to us pre-trial,
-因此违反了条例573 -条例573
- thereby violating Rule 573. - Rule 573.
被告的相册缓存一直是
The defendant's Snipcam cache was always
证据之一 法官大人
in the discovery, Your Honor.
或许基廷女士在搜查时不够仔细
Perhaps Ms. Keating just didn't search hard enough.
如果证据需要电脑专家来破解
If it requires a computer expert to decipher discovery,
我申请延期审理
I move for a continuance.
不能因为被告不停更换辩护律师
We can't delay this case again because the defendant
而将本案一再推迟
has a penchant for changing lawyers.
我提醒助理检察官 这种恶意数据转储
Let me remind the A.D.A. that this type of bad faith
在美国政♥府♥诉华沙克案中
data dumping is prohibited
-已被禁止 -美国政♥府♥诉华沙克案
- under United States v. Warshak. - United States v. Warshak.
别学了
Stop.
将证据呈上 我参考后再做决定
Let me see the evidence before making a decision.
请上前
Approach.
如果是我想的那个东西拜托先提醒我一下
Please warn me if that's what I think it is.
我可不想看到这种料
That is not a ween I want to be seeing.
证物被篡改过 请求排除
Motion to exclude on the basis of tampering.
助理检察官隐藏证物 违反条例4910
The A.D.A. concealed this evidence, violating 4910.
这是污蔑 我们完全遵守
I'm offended. We have fully complied
取证的规定
with our discovery obligations.
并没有证据表明该证物被篡改过
I find no evidence of bad faith.
法官大人 这将会造成可更改错误
Your Honor, this rises to the level of reversible error.
你的反对将会记录在案
Your objection is noted for the record.
请继续
Let's continue.
佩雷斯女士 你现在将展示的这张自♥拍♥
Ms. Perez, at what time did the defendant
是被告在什么时间发布的
post this selfie which you will now show us?
-下午1点 -请记录
- 13 a.m. - Let the record state
这张照片是在所罗门终于愿意拨♥打♥911的
that this photo was posted seven minutes before
七分钟前上传的
Mr. Solomon bothered to call 911.
可以拯救弗吉尼亚性命的七分钟
Seven minutes that could've saved Virginia's life.
我问完了
Your witness.
我想申请撤换
I'd like to appeal for recusal as first chair
因为这个案子伤害了我作为一个女人的感性
as this case offends my sensibilities as a woman.
我不在乎这个
I'm okay with being offended.
我们不能放弃当事人 普拉特小姐
We don't bail on our clients, Ms. Pratt.
我知道 我只是觉得你最好让一个
I know. I just think you'd be better assisted
没有掺杂个人情绪的学生来帮你比较好
by a student who's not so personally disgusted.
沃什先生 给你男友打个电♥话♥ 让他检查
Mr. Walsh, call your boyfriend, and have him check
托比电脑和手♥机♥里的每一个隐藏文件
every hidden cavity of Toby's computer and phone.
奥利弗和他分手了
Oliver's not his boyfriend anymore.
你做什么了
What did you do?
这是他的决定 没事的
It was his decision. It's fine.
我去给他打电♥话♥
I'll call him.
剩下的人回法律中心
Everybody else go back to clinic.
给托比的上庭做准备
Prep Toby for the stand.
等一下 我们要让那个人♥渣♥上庭
Wait, we're putting that perv on the stand?
我觉得你们这样说当事人
I don't feel like that's an appropriate way
是非常不恰当的
to speak about a client.
省省吧 韦斯
You'll get over it. Wes.
你有劳拉的消息吗
Have you heard from Laurel?
有 她去参加她奶奶的葬礼了
Yeah. She's at her grandmother's funeral.
不 她没有
No, she's not.
我把她送去见她父亲了
I sent her to see her father.
为什么
Why?
六周前
六周前
迈阿密 弗罗里达
迈阿密 弗罗里达
安塔瑞斯
我的宝贝
我还以为要上楼见你
I thought I was meeting you upstairs.
我等不及了
I couldn't wait.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
真漂亮
我也许更想听你说我聪明
"Smart" might also be a compliment a daughter likes to hear.
别吵架 好吗
No fights, okay?
你是来看看我
This is a social visit,
还是来找你男朋友的
or are you just here to find your boyfriend?
好吧 我们到办公室说
Well, we'll talk in my office.
看看这个叫弗兰克的人值不值得你浪费时间
Decide if this Frank guy is worth your time.
你午饭吃了吗
Did you eat lunch yet?
我可以让戴安娜吩咐厨师
I can have Diana call down to the chef,
给你做点沙拉什么的
make you a salad or something.
你在偷听我的电♥话♥
You're listening to my calls?
仅仅是在你说你要来之后
Well, just since you said you were coming to visit.
你给他留了很多语♥音♥信息
You leave a lot of voicemails for him.
-爸爸 -不然我怎么办
- Dad! - What choice do you give me?
你圣诞节的时候大发脾气 拉黑我的邮箱
You throw a fit at Christmas, you're blocking my e-mails.
根据美国法典第18章第2511节
Title 18, section 2511 of the U.S. Code,
窃听是可以被处以
wire tapping is a federal offense
入狱的联邦犯罪
punishable by incarceration.
现在 我会说你非常聪明
Now I'll tell you that you're smart.
你一定是劳拉
You must be Laurel.
我是厄休拉
I'm Ursela.
能给我们一点时间吗
Do you mind giving us a moment?
我得和我父亲说点事情
I need to speak to my father.
不用 厄休拉正是为此而来的 女儿
Oh, no, that's why Ursela's here, m'ija.
我是公♥司♥的执行辅♥导♥
I'm the in-house executive coach.
我的专业是企业调解
I specialize in corporate mediation
和解决纠纷
and conflict resolution.
难以相信 你是认真的吗
我们有分歧 厄休拉可以帮我们解决
We have conflict, and Ursela here will help us resolve it.
坐
Sit.
豪尔赫.卡斯蒂略 安塔瑞斯科技公♥司♥执行总裁
安全登录
-我讨厌他 -谁
- I hate him. - Who?
内特 他把我的垃圾食品全都扔了
Nate. He threw out all my junk food.
是我藏起来了
I just hid it, actually.
太爱你了
I love you, you know that?
所以他现在住在这了
So, he's living here now?
你有意见
You don't approve?
没有 内特很好
No, Nate's great.
你脸上可不是这么说的
Tell your face that.
是关于案子
It's about the case.
我觉得应该让他认罪
I think we should plea out.
你求了我几个星期
You've been begging me for weeks
让我接一个真正的案子 现在却让我退出
to take a real case, and now you want to quit?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表