he does not divulge the target of their attack.
首要任务是获取信息
The priority is extracting information.
扣留萨戈多
Keep Salgado detained.
我的小组成员已着陆
My team is on ground and will be there
已准备好随时审问
any minute to interrogate him.
好吧 不过他知道这样会害死
Okay, but he's not gonna give you anything
自己的儿子 他绝对不会开口
if he knows it means his son is going to die.
我的人非常有说服力
My men can be very persuasive.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, sir,
我同意威廉姆斯警探的观点
I agree with Detective Williams.
尽快让萨戈多开口的办法是
The best way to get Salgado to talk and to talk quickly
让他相信我们能把他儿子救回来
is to convince him we can get his son back.
少校 我不知道你在想什么
Commander, I don't know what it is you have in mind,
不过这是不可能的
but it's not happening.
我不能拿成千上万人的性命冒险
I'm not taking any chances with thousands
即使那意味着萨戈多的儿子会死
of lives at stake, even if it means Salgado's son has to die.
什么
I'm sorry?
听明白了吗 先生们
Is that perfectly clear, gentlemen?
是的 非常明白 信♥号♥♥不好
Yeah, it's perfectly clear-- connection's no good.
你居然挂了中情局的视频电♥话♥
Did you just hang up on the CIA?
不 不 我是挂了一个蠢蛋的电♥话♥
No, no, I, uh, hung up on a schmuck.
一个大蠢蛋
A gigantic schmuck.
好吧 我们快没时间了
All right, we're out of time.
所以听清楚
So listen carefully.
你杀了五位中情局特工
You killed five CIA operatives.
杀害了上千平民
You murdered hundreds of civilians.
你现在剩下的唯一选择就是
The only choice you have left now is whether or not
你是否也要沾上你儿子的鲜血
you want your son's blood on your hands, too.
好吧 你想尽父亲的责任
All right, you want a chance at being a father,
-机会来了 -告诉我们目标
- here's your shot. - You give us the target,
我们把你儿子救回来 这是我的条件
we get your son back-- that is my offer.
我为什么要相信你们
Why should I trust you?
你应该相信我们 因为你没得选 行吗
You should trust us 'cause you don't have a choice, okay?
很明显这孩子对你很重要 所以...
Clearly this kid means something to you, so...
现在几点了
What time is it?
三点二十七
3:27.
你们抓我的时候 我正要去见
I was on the way to meet the men who took my son
抓走我儿子的人
when you picked me up.
好吧 他们想要什么
All right, what'd they want?
用我的命换他的
My life in exchange for his.
你相信他们吗
You believe them?
这是我们的行事风格
That is the way we operate.
好吧 什么时候见面
Okay, when's the meet?
四点 在卡内欧哈的一个农场
4:00. A farm in Kaneohe.
要是晚一分钟 他们就会杀了我儿子
If I'm a minute late, they'll put a bullet in my boy.
我们可以在三十分钟内到卡内欧哈
We can get to Kaneohe in less than 30 minutes,
不过你得给我们点线索
but you have got to give us something.
目标在哪儿
What is the target?
目标在哪儿
What's the target?!
在旧金山
San Francisco.
旧金山 什...
San Francisco? What...
旧金山什么地方
Where-where in San Francisco?
信任是双向的 对吗
Trust goes both ways, yeah?
我儿子获救之后就告诉你
I'll tell you that once my son is free.
凯瑟琳 告诉旧金山当局
Catherine, get word out to the authorities in San Francisco.
民解正在策划一次恐怖袭击
Tell them the NLM are planning an attack.
布拉戈的人在外面
Braga's people just pulled up outside.
他们会让我们把他交出去
Okay, they're gonna make us hand him over.
不行 要是你们把我交出去
No. If you hand me over now,
不仅是我儿子 上百人都会死
hundreds of people will die, not just my son.
我们说好的 你承诺过了
We have a deal, you made a promise.
我们走
Let's go.
停车场全是他们的人
They got the parking lot covered!
从车里出来
Out of the car.
出来 我们走
Out of the car, let's go!
五零特遣队 我们要征用你的车
Five-O. We need your car, buddy. Let's go.
是方打来的
It's Fong.
查理 你是不是有发现了
Hey, Charlie, tell me you got something.
我检测了你给我的手套
I processed those gloves
发现了两组DNA
you gave me and found two sets of DNA.
外面的那组
On the outside, I got a donor match
与死者维克多·阿萨弩玛匹配
to our victim Victor Asanuma.
里面的那组则属于迈克·西村
And the DNA on the inside came back to Michael Noshimuri.
看来我们找到凶手了
Looks like we found our killer.
查理 你立刻将证据
Okay, Charlie, I need you to get that evidence
送到麦格瑞特那里去
to McGarrett right away.
收到
Copy that.
查理
And Charlie?
怎么了 科诺
Yeah, Kono?
你是一个好朋友
You're a good friend.
谢谢
Mahalo.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
那些东西是我的
I think those belong to me.
你必须离开 马上
You need to leave. Now!
否则我就叫保安了
Or I'm calling security.
挂掉电♥话♥
Hang up.
我儿子在哪儿
Where's my son?
你迟了两分钟
You are two minutes late.
我对这地方不熟
I'm not exactly familiar with this place.
也可能你中途决定
Or maybe you decided to make a stop
去向警♥察♥告密
and talk to the cops?
你们要求的我都做到了
I did what you asked.
我来了
I'm here.
现在 放了我儿子
Now let my son go.
别在我儿子面前动手
Not in front of my boy.
求你了
Please.
交易是用我的命
The deal was my life
换他的命
for his.
我们骗你的
We lied.
不要
No!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
坚持住
Stay with me.
旧金山的目标 它在哪儿
The target in San Francisco-- where is it?
目标在哪儿
What is the target?
目标在哪儿
What is the target?
听我说
Listen to me.
这个人不能死
This man cannot die.
听明白了吗
You understand me?
他不能死
He cannot die.
史蒂夫
Steve!
麦克斯 你怎么会在这
Max, what are you doing here?
有人闯进了鉴证科 查理·方被刺伤了
Someone broke into the Crime Lab, Charlie Fong was stabbed.
什么
What?
很严重 史蒂夫
It's bad, Steve,
医生不确定他能否活下来
they don't know if he's gonna make it.
我们想稳住你们的犯人
We're trying to stabilize your prisoner,
但他坚持要与麦格瑞特少校谈话
but he's demanding to talk to Commander McGarrett.
借过 借过一下
Excuse me, excuse me.
我知道目标了
I got the target.
去藏起来
Hey, go, hide.
科诺
Kono?
别靠近她
Get away from her!
谢谢你们帮我找到这副手套
Thank you for finding these.
你是怎么拿到的
Where did you get those?
她在问你话呢 迈克
She asked you a question, Michael.
你的女朋友想要害死我
Your girlfriend tried to burn me.
而你竟袖手旁观
And you let her.
是你不对在先 迈克
You started this, Michael,
你偷了她的枪 然后杀了曾经害你入狱的人
when you stole her gun to kill the man that put you in jail.
他必须得死 她也一样
He had to go. And so does she.
我这是在救你的命啊
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表