所有小队请注意
All units, be advised.
阿哈罗塔商场发生一起持枪抢劫
Armed robbery in progress at Aloha Tower Marketplace.
他完蛋了 走吧
He's done, keep moving.
快 上车 上车
Come on, get in, get in.
快开车 快走
Go, go, go, go.
所有小队请注意 嫌犯乘一辆灰色出租
All units, suspects are eastbound
由阿哈罗塔商场向东逃窜
from the Aloha Tower Marketplace in a gray taxi.
这里是2B-140
2 bravo, 140,
我们正在理查德大街向北追击嫌犯
we are pursuing suspect vehicle northbound on Richards Street.
2B-140 是否能确定其逃窜方向
2 bravo, 140, do we have a current direction of travel?
不能确定
Negative.
我们在理查德街与国王街交界跟丢了嫌犯
We've lost sight of him in the area of Richards and King.
调度中心 请注意
Dispatch, be advised,
我们跟丢了那辆灰色出租
we no longer have the gray taxi.
重复 我们跟丢了嫌犯
Repeat, we have lost the suspects.
发生那种事之后怎样才能恢复过来呢
How do you recover from something like that?
没法恢复
You don't.
凯斯 帮我个忙
Cath, I need a favor.
没问题
Of course.
我想请你帮我找到我母亲
I want you to help me find my mother.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
等等 我记得你告诉证人保护小组
Wait, I thought you told witness protection
希望对所有人保密她的行踪
that you wanted her location kept secret,
-甚至包括你自己 -是的
- even from you. - Yeah, I did.
但那时我还没发现她有机会杀掉吴法
But that was before I found out she had a chance to kill Wo Fat
却没下手
and she didn't do it.
什么 我不明白
What? But I don't understand.
-她为什么要那么做 -我不知道
- Why would she do that? - I don't know.
但鉴证室说 吴法和她对峙的时候
But the crime lab said she intentionally fired her weapon
她故意朝地板开了三枪
into the floor when Wo Fat confronted her.
她不想伤害他
She didn't want him hurt.
她任由他逃走
She let him escape.
我想知道原因
I want to know why.
如果答案不尽如人意呢
And if you don't like the answer?
我能承受真♥相♥
Well, I can handle the truth.
但我们说的是你母亲 史蒂夫
But this is your mother we're talking about, Steve.
凯瑟琳 这也不会妨碍我尽到自己的职责
Catherine, that's not going to prevent me from doing my job.
你会去找她吗
Okay? Look, will you do it?
你愿意帮我吗
Will you help me?
你欠我个人情
You'll owe me.
又不是第一次了 算在我帐上吧
What's new? Add it to my tab.
别以为我不会
Don't think I won't.
麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
我马上来
Yeah, I'm on the way.
三名男性持枪劫匪抢劫了
Three armed male suspects knocked over
一间画廊
an art gallery.
一名劫匪在逃跑时中枪
One guy got shot as they were making off
躲进了那边的店里
and holed up in that store over there.
算上雇员和顾客 估计
Between employees and customers, we're estimating
人♥质♥超过十名
at least a dozen hostages.
他提出任何要求了吗
He make any demands yet?
提了 他说如果给予医疗援助
Yeah, he says he's willing to give up
他就释放一名人♥质♥
one of the hostages if we send in some medical help.
好的 如果他伤势严重
Okay, if he's really badly wounded,
也许我们就在外面等着
it might be safer for the hostages
人♥质♥反而更安全
if we just wait him out.
对 我喜欢这个主意
Yeah, I like that.
用甘地的办法 不采取任何行动
The Gandhi approach: we sit back,
等他流血身亡 万事大吉
let him bleed out. Situation resolved.
问题是我们需要他活着 才能问出
Problem with that is we need him alive, so we can flip him
他同伙的名字
for the names of his partners.
我要穿防弹衣
I'm gonna need a vest.
防弹衣 谢谢
Vest, please.
你都还不知道我的计划
You don't even know what my plan is yet.
没错 但我了解你 我也知道你
That's true, but I know you, and I know that any plan you have
所有的计划都可能会使我身受重伤
is going to involve me in potential serious bodily harm.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在说什么
I'm talk about this, okay?
我说的是 经过这些年
Let's just say that over the years,
我们的婚姻生活已经没有意外可言了
our marriage has become predictable.
-说起来... -好了
- You know... - Okay,
计划是什么
so what's the plan?
他想要医务人员 那就给他医务人员
Well, he wants a paramedic. We're gonna give him a paramedic.
过来
Let's go.
过来
Let's go.
慢慢走
Nice and slow.
转过去
Turn around.
把医疗箱放地上
Put your kit on the floor.
快
Now!
如果轻举妄动
Make a move,
就等着吃枪子吧
and I put a hole in you.
先生 你的伤势看起来很严重
Mister, that wound looks pretty nasty.
如果我是你 我就不会浪费时间
I wouldn't waste time if I were you.
如果我是你 我就闭嘴
I'd shut up if I were you.
转过来
Turn around.
如果你不让我帮你 你会死的
Look, you're gonna die unless you let me help you.
里面是什么
What's in there?
医疗用品
Medical supplies.
踢过来
Kick it over.
不准动 不准动
Freeze. Freeze.
-放下武器 -趴下
- Drop your weapon. - Stay down.
我发誓 我会杀了她
I'll kill her, I swear to God.
或许如此 但你也没法活着出去
Maybe, but you're not gonna get out of here alive.
-放下枪 -让他们出去
- Put it down. - Get them out of here.
听着 让她走好吗
Listen, just let her go, huh?
退后
Back off.
你快死了 让我们帮你
You're dying. Let us help.
不值得的 伙计
It's not worth it, buddy.
退后 否则我就一枪崩了她
Back off, or you're gonna be wearing her blood.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我做了...我什么都没做
What did I... I didn't do anything.
你什么都不用做
You didn't have to.
他死了
He's dead.
阿罗哈塔商场 莫伊艺术画廊
斯特拉森先生
So, Mr. Strathern,
你说那些人抢了你的画廊
you said the men who robbed your gallery,
但没有拿走收银机里的任何现金
they didn't take any cash from the register.
他们的目标只是保险箱里的东西
They only wanted what was in the safe?
是的
That's right.
他们偷了
They, uh, stole some
一些更贵重的版画
of our more expensive lithographs.
那些人里有你认识的吗
Did you recognize any of these men?
认不出来 他们带了面具
No, no, they were wearing masks.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
因为如果目标是你保险箱里的东西
Because if they targeted something specific in your safe,
他们可能是不满的雇员
they could have been disgruntled employees
或你的合伙人
or business partners.
我没有合伙人
I, um, I don't have partners.
我祖父在1946年开了第一家店
My-my grandfather opened up the first shop back in 1946.
从那时起就一直是家族事业了
I's been family-run ever since.
好的 那请你列一份
Okay, I'm gonna need you
被盗物品清单给我
to do an inventory of everything that was taken.
没问题 我一会儿马上给你
Of course. I'll have a list for you in a few hours.
刚才你真是非常幸运 朋友
You were very lucky back there, my friend.
抱歉 幸运
I'm sorry, lucky?
首先 这和运气无关
Okay, first of all, luck had nothing to do with it.
一切都在掌控之中
I had the situation under control.
-对 你可不一般 -没错
- Oh, okay, well, you are something else. - That's right.
你一定知道嫌犯
You must have known our suspect
在威胁杀掉人♥质♥时 会流血身亡
was gonna bleed to death while threatening to kill a hostage.
厉害 真厉害
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表