I'm sorry. Hold on a second. You're learning to fly?
你知道夏威夷最赚钱的产业是什么吗
You know what Hawaii's top industry is?
提示一下
Let me give you a hint.
不是虾
It ain't shrimp.
好吧
Okay.
我挑明了说
Let me get this straight.
你觉得游客会付钱给你让他们
Okay, you think that tourists are gonna pay you to take them up
来个死亡之飞
in a flying death trap?
当然
Mm-hmm.
我在另辟财路
I'm creating new revenue streams.
这样给我的牌子打广♥告♥
Monetizing my brand.
来卡玛科纳吧 既可吃虾又可直飞
"Kamekona's. Come for the shrimp, stay for the helicopter tour."
你的广♥告♥词还得斟酌一下
Your slogan needs some work.
什么叫还要斟酌
What do you mean, it needs work?
就语言上来说 不流畅
Linguistically-speaking, it doesn't flow.
要押韵 不能...
It needs to rhyme. It can't...
-不一定要押韵 -要押韵
- It doesn't need to rhyme. - It does!
-你不能弄得像顺口溜 -是吗
- You can't do a jingle. - Yeah?
-我已经忘记广♥告♥词是什么了 -不 你懂什么
- I forgot it already. - No. You know what?
我第一次见到马莉娅 就是在这沙滩上
The very first time I laid eyes on Malia, was right here on this beach.
我那时住在希尔顿酒店
I was, uh, staying here at the Hilton
当时我的公♥寓♥正重新装♥修♥
while my apartment was getting repainted.
她就在那里
There she was.
她在只及膝高的浪潮里冲浪
She was riding these little ankle slappers,
却还是把自己的冲浪板弄丢了
and she still managed to lose her board.
其实我的冲浪板是自己做的
You know, I've actually done that myself.
当然咯 我找到她的板
I found her board, of course,
但我跟她说除非与我共进晚餐
but I told her she couldn't get it back
不然就不把板还她
until she agreed to go out to dinner with me.
干得漂亮 算是敲诈啊
Nice. Extortion.
-高招啊 -对啊
- It's a good move. - Mm-hmm.
但没用
It didn't quite work out, though.
她让我自己留着
She told me I could keep it.
然后 大概过了一个星期
And then, about a week later,
冲浪店的人敲开我的门说
I get a knock on my door from some surf shop saying
那冲浪板其实是他们的
that the board is actually theirs,
而且我还欠他们五天的租金
and I owe them five days rental.
漂亮
That's great.
耍人的被耍了
The player gets played.
-是啊 -不是吗
- Yeah. - Huh?
她听说了这件事
When she heard the news, um,
觉得不好意思就打电♥话♥给我
she felt pity on me, and she called me.
然后...然后...
Um... That's... That's...
你饿吗
You hungry?
兄弟 我饿扁了
Bro, I am starving.
回去吧 麦格瑞特请客
All right, let's go. McGarrett's buying.
麦格瑞特才不会请客
McGarrett never buys.
我知道 我就想听这话被大声说出来
I know. I just wanted to hear those words out loud.
回去吧
Come on.
别这样 麦克斯
Don't do it, Max.
又在拿我开涮
Ha, ha. More jocularity at my expense.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
有什么事吗
Hey. What's up?
如你所要求 我绕过联邦证人保护计划行动组了
Um, I bypassed WITSEC like you asked.
她在哪
Where is she?
这里
She's here.
什么意思 她在这里
What do you mean, she's here?
你妈妈就在瓦胡岛 史蒂夫
Your mother's on Oahu, Steve.
她回来了
She came back?
不是 她的飞机起飞后调个头又回来了
No. She had the plane turn around right after takeoff.
她从没离开过这个岛
She never even left the island.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表