等一下
Wait a minute.
也许远在俄亥俄州的老婆知道你昨晚在哪
Maybe your wife in Ohio knows where you were last night.
我们打个电♥话♥给她吧 看看她怎么说
Let's give her a call, see what she got to say then.
等下 等下 我说
Wait, wait, wait.
我离开的时候瑟琳娜还活着
Serena was alive when I left her.
那你是怎么和众议员扯上关系的
Well, how did you wind up with the congressman?
我没有
I didn't.
那女孩和我都没有离开过酒吧
Okay, the girl and I-- we never left the bar.
酒吧 什么酒吧
Bar? What bar?
你有去过俄亥俄州的莱马吗
Have you ever been to Lima, Ohio?
我是说 这里是夏威夷啊
I mean, come on. This is Hawaii.
我想找点乐子
I-I just wanted to have fun.
我找到了一个网站 联♥系♥到瑟琳娜
So, I-I found this Web site, and Serena--
她答应在利奇提奇酒吧和我见面
she agreed to meet me at the Liki Tiki Lounge.
等下 你是说你在酒吧和她发♥生♥关♥系♥
Wait a minute. You're telling me you had sex with her at the bar,
是吗
is that what you're saying?
她来了之后
When-when she showed up, well...
我们在卫生间来了一炮
...we-we did it in the bathroom.
我一直想那样做 在莱马时...
I've always wanted to do that. Back in Lima...
然后呢
Then what?
然后她就走了
Then-then she left.
-那时几点 -大概十点
- What time was that? - About-about 10:00.
之后你干什么去了
What did you do after that?
-留在酒吧再喝了几杯 -同一个酒吧吗
- I stayed and had a few more drinks. - Same bar?
是的 如果你们不信我
Yeah. No. If you don't believe me,
可以查我的信♥用♥卡♥ 好吧
you can check my credit card, okay?
我签了账单 最后一杯付的是现金
I ran a tab, and I cashed out at last call.
酒保确认看到瑟琳娜·安德鲁斯
Bartender confirms seeing Serena Andrews
在十点左右离开利奇提奇酒吧
leaving the Liki Tiki Lounge around 10:00.
那韦伯呢
Well, what about Webb?
信♥用♥卡♥记录出来了 他一直待到打烊
Credit card checks out. He closed the place.
好 最后有人看到瑟琳娜还活着的时间是十点
Okay, so, 10:00 was the last time anybody saw Serena alive.
死亡时间是十一点到十二点
Mm-hmm, and with TOD set between 11:00 and 12:00...
韦伯不可能是凶手
There's no way Webb could have killed her.
我们又回到起点了
We're back to square one.
也不能这么说 接到乔希·劳里的电♥话♥
Not exactly. Just got a call from our friend Josh Lowry.
弗里德的幕僚长 艾米·大卫森
Looks like Freed's Chief of Staff, Amy Davidson,
刚走进竞选总部
just walked into campaign headquarters.
乔希 艾米·大卫森在哪
Josh, where's Amy Davidson?
她和鲍尔斯在里面
She's inside with Powers.
布拉德·鲍尔斯 他是弗里德的对手
Brad Powers. That's, uh, Freed's opponent.
他来干吗
What's he doing here?
他来和众议员讨论
Well, he came by to discuss the ground rules of the debate
辩论的基本原则 我正在忙着应付
with the congressman, I was handling the situation.
艾米突然冒出来
Then all of a sudden, Amy shows up.
自然而然接替了我
Picks up right where she left off,
好像什么事都没发生一样
like nothing even happened.
-她有说去哪里了吗 -没有
- Did she say where she was? - No, she didn't.
她一进来就关上门
She went behind closed doors with Powers,
和鲍尔斯待在里面
they've been in there ever since.
乔希 你太让我失望了
Josh, you disappoint me.
我不知道你是在策划什么竞选
I don't know what kind of campaign you're running here,
对于艾米的周♥旋♥说辞我一点都不信
but I don't buy Amy's spin for a minute.
我们不是在周♥旋♥ 鲍尔斯先生
We're not spinning anything, Mr. Powers.
是吗 那五零特遣队的人在这干嘛
Really? Then what's Five-O doing here?
那是我们和众议员的事 先生
That's between us and the congressman, sir.
是吗 等你们看到他 麻烦问下他
Yeah, well, when you see him, please ask him
为什么昨天连个电♥话♥都没有就放我鸽子
why he blew me off last night without so much as a phone call.
-你昨晚本应几点和他见面 -十一点
- What time were you supposed to meet him? - 11:00.
我认识克里斯·弗里德十五年了
I've know Chris Freed for 15 years.
他从来不耍这样的花招
He's never pulled a stunt like that.
我肯定这是个误会 先生
I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding, sir.
他说他要进行一场文明的竞选活动
He said he wanted to run a civil campaign,
说什么互相尊重
one with mutual respect and all of that.
这种尊重方式我算是见识了
This is a hell of a way to show it.
我不知道你们在隐瞒什么
I don't know what you people are hiding,
但我会查出来的
but I'm gonna find out,
等我查到了 媒体也会知道真♥相♥
and when I do, so will the press.
好吧 我们现在要和艾米谈谈
Okay. We need to speak to Amy now.
艾米
Amy?
五零特遣队来了 他们想和你谈谈
I got Five-O here. They need to talk to you.
大卫森小姐
Miss Davis,
弗里德议员在哪里
where's Congressman Freed?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我觉得他可能犯了很糟糕的错误
but I think he might have done something terrible.
如果我能帮你们 我当然会帮
Don't you think I'd help you guys if I could?
但我真的不知道他现在在哪里
I just don't know where he is right now.
那么 你之前去哪儿了
Okay, so, you-- where have you been?
我出去...找他
I was out... looking for him.
你们不会明白的
Look, you don't get it.
这实在是太复杂了
This is complicated.
那就慢慢说
Then speak slowly, all right?
因为我需要搞清楚
Because I need to understand
为什么弗里德议员这样的人
why a man like Congressman Freed
会不惜冒这么大的险
would risk everything
去找妓♥女♥
to get serviced by a prostitute.
老实说 是我带她去见议员的
To tell you the truth, I brought her to meet the congressman.
聪明
That's a smart move.
为什么
Why'd you do that?
虽然发生频率不高 但他有时压力很大
Doesn't happen all the time, but he's under a lot of stress,
而且他是单亲父亲
and he's a single father,
总是独自一人
so he's on his own.
我的意思是 除了女儿
I mean, besides his daughter, there's...
他的生活里再没有其他人
there's really no one else in his life.
有时 他只是需要
So sometimes he just needs
有人陪他度过漫漫长夜
a little companionship for the evening.
所以你既是他的幕僚长 又是兼♥职♥老鸨
So you're chief of staff and part-time madam for him?
拜托 他也是人
Come on, the guy's human.
艾米 我问你
All right, Amy, I have to ask you.
就你所知
To the best of your knowledge,
议员有没有伤害过这些女人
has the congressman ever hurt any of the women he's been with?
他不是个粗暴的人
Rough stuff doesn't seem to be his thing,
但你也知道 关上门后
but you know, who knows
谁也不知道会发生什么事
what goes on behind closed doors?
昨晚就出事了
Okay, well, something happened last night.
你在哪找到瑟琳娜·安德鲁斯的
Where did you find Serena Andrews?
我在利奇提奇酒吧接到她
Picked her up at a place called the Liki Tiki Lounge,
再开车带她到卡哈拉的别♥墅♥
and I dropped her off at the mansion in Kahala.
所以你就像送披萨外卖♥♥一样
No, you delivered her
把她送到了议员那里
to the congressman, like a pizza.
对
Yes.
那议员11点和鲍尔斯的会面呢
What about the congressman's 11:00 with Powers?
他为什么没有赴约
Why did he blow that off?
不知道
I don't know.
所以我才返回别♥墅♥
That's why I went back to the mansion.
但当我到那儿的时候 他已经不见了
But when I got there, he was gone,
我还看到床上的那个女孩
and I found the girl in the bed.
作为一名务实的政♥治♥活动家
And being the pragmatic political operative that you are,
你决定去找州长而不是警♥察♥
you decided to go to the governor instead of the police?
因为我知道他们是朋友
Because I knew they were friends,
我需要时间理清头绪
and I needed time to think.
需要时间掩盖真♥相♥才对吧
To plan a cover-up.
不是
No!
不是 这种事会在全国引起轰动
No. Look, something like this has national repercussions.
你必须得想到一个可行的战略
Okay, you need to have a viable strategy.
你什么时候接到瑟琳娜·安德鲁斯
What time did you pick up Serena Andrews?
九...九点一刻
9...9:15?
她很准时
She was right on time.
要逮捕我吗
Am I under arrest?
艾米或许是个优秀的幕僚长
Amy might be a good chief of staff,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表