没错 但这个不像是普通子弹壳
True. But this doesn't look like your typical bullet casing.
这经过精细打磨 看上去它
This thing is highly polished. It looks like it's had some
有在二级市场做过颜色处理
aftermarket modifications to its coloring.
这能说明什么
So what does that tell us?
说明枪手对自己的弹♥药♥
That the shooter really knows
和身体素质十分了解
his ammo and his physics.
子弹外壳任何的微小改变
Any alteration will affect not only
不仅仅会影响子弹和枪膛的切合度
how the cartridge fits into the firing chamber,
也会影响子弹发射后的路径
but its flight path, as well.
这要求很精准 是特殊改良过的
It's very specific. It's engineered.
我需要找一位专门从事
So I'm thinking I need to find a gunsmith
枪♥支♥改良的专家来帮我
that specializes in custom loads.
你是想让我失业吗 科诺
You trying to put me out of a job, Kono?
然后怀念你的微笑吗
And, what, miss seeing you smile?
当然不会
No way.
谢谢你 查理 回头见
Thanks a lot, Charlie. See you around.
很高兴能帮忙
Happy I could help.
你是警♥察♥吗
You a cop?
根据法律 如果你是警♥察♥ 必须告诉我
Because by law, you got to tell me if I ask.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
我也会这么说
That's exactly what I would say.
如果我是个警♥察♥的话
If I was a cop.
-还做不做交易 -我都来了
- We going to do this, or not? - I'm here, right?
就这个
That's it?
一把步♥枪♥
A rifle?
如果我要去蒙大纳猎熊
That'd be a great idea if
这是个不错的选择
I was hunting bear in Montana.
我听说你想要难以追查速度又快的武器
I was told you wanted something untraceable and something fast.
难以追查和速度快可没有
Fast and untraceable does not mean
需要组装的意思
some assembly will be required.
好吧 我只有这个
Well, this is all I got.
我想用来防身
It's supposed to be for my protection.
如果我不能把它藏在衬衫下面
How am I supposed to protect myself or my product
我怎么来保护自己和货物呢
and I can't even put that up under my shirt?
这个更好 在危险还没靠近门时
This is better. This eliminates the threats
你就已经把他们全部干掉了
before they make it through your door.
但是这也太引人注意了
Yeah, but it creates a lot of exposure.
好吧 也许你玩儿不了大型武器
Well, maybe you don't want to play with big-boy weapons.
我要了
I'll take it.
仔细看我如何组装
Watch closely how I put it together.
天啊 你的手怎么回事
Damn, what the hell happened to your hands?
刮胡子时割到了
I cut myself shaving.
现在集中注意
Now pay attention.
将枪身从盒子里拿出
Pull the receiver out of the case.
展开枪尾直到听到咔哒声
Flip the stock open until it clicks.
伸直枪管
Line up the barrel.
将导气管插入这个孔中
Gas tube in the hole.
将护手盘插在枪管的前部
Put the hand guard on top of the barrel.
推入保险销
Push the pin through.
拉一下保险销旁边的档杆
Pull the lever over the pin.
上膛
Take the clip...
接下来...
and then...
就是砰砰时刻了
then it's bang-bang time.
砰 砰
Bang, bang.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
奇奥基有很多朋友吗
Keoki had a lot of friends, huh?
对 好人都这样
Yep. Good men always do.
那家庭呢
What about, uh, what about family?
是个大家庭吗
He got a big family?
我很小的时候 奇奥基的妻子就离开了他
Keoki's wife walked out on him when I was a kid.
本 他很乐观
Ben, he was such an optimist, you know,
每天吃晚饭时
he used to... he used to set a place for her
他都会为妻子留个位子
at the dinner table every night.
每晚都开着门廊的灯
Even kept the porch light on in case
怕她哪天回来看不清路 但是
she changed her mind, you know. But, um...
他妻子再也没有回来
she never did.
再也没有回来
She didn't come back.
他们有孩子吗
They have kids?
有一个女儿
A daughter.
切尔茜 她...
Chelsea. She was, um...
她和我一样大
she was the same age as me.
那时我们关系很好
We were pretty tight, actually, back then.
我们应该联♥系♥她 告诉她...
We should try to contact her, see what...
她四年前死于乳腺癌
She died four years ago. Breast cancer.
当时我正在海外驻扎
I was deployed overseas when I heard, and...
回来后我一直想去看看奇奥基
I was going to look Keoki up when I came back.
向他表达我的哀悼
You know what I mean, convey my condolences,
看看他过得好不好
make sure he was going okay,
就是去看看他 但...
just check on him, you know? But...
丹尼 时间就这么过去了
Time slips away, Danny.
很快就过去了 我...
It just, it disappears and I,
我还没来得及看他
I don't know, I waited too long.
别 别这样
No, stop. Please, okay.
你很忙 大家都很忙
You got busy. People get busy.
这是工作的一部分
That is part of the job.
奇奥基肯定明白你的心意
Guaranteed, Keoki knew that.
他也知道你很关心他 明白吗
He also knew that you cared about him, okay?
嗯
Yeah.
科诺 有什么消息
Kono, what do you got?
火奴鲁鲁警局找到了枪手的住址
HPD thinks they have the sniper's house pinned
阿♥拉♥莫纳公园旁
over by Ala Moana Park.
他们正在那里集♥合♥
They're mobilizing now.
我们接到匿名电♥话♥说
We got an anonymous call that Keoki's killer
杀死奇奥基的凶手躲在这里
was hiding out at this address
手上还有很多毒品
and sitting on a huge stash of methamphetamine.
我们一来就开始射击
Started shooting as soon as we arrived.
-周围都疏散了吗 -正在进行中
- We clear the area? - We're working on it.
我们知道这个人的身份吗
We got an I.D. on this guy, or what?
据查此人名叫唐·麦金尼
Utilities come back to a guy named Don McKinney.
两年前来到岛上
Came to the Islands two years ago.
来了以后就一直制♥造♥麻烦
Been nothing but trouble since.
他和奇奥基有过节吗
This guy have any run-ins with Keoki?
就我们所知 没有
None that we're aware of.
这也是不合理的地方
That's what doesn't make sense.
停火 火奴鲁鲁警局 停火
Hold your fire. HPD, hold your fire.
麦金尼 我是海军少校
McKinney, this is Lieutenant Commander
史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
Steve McGarrett,
五零特遣队 扔出你的枪
Five-O. Throw your gun out.
你以为刚才那种做法♥会♥有用吗
Excuse me,did you think that that was going to work or what?
也许他没听见我的话
Maybe he didn't hear me, okay?
是吗 可能是没听见你说的话
Oh, yeah, maybe he didn't hear you.
麦金尼 我是少校
McKinney, this is Commander
史蒂夫·麦格瑞特 五零特遣队
Steve McGarrett, Five-O.
把枪扔出来
Throw your gun out.
-喂 喂 -干吗
- Hey, hey, hey. - What, what?
你要是想吃枪子 我可以给你一枪
If you want to get shot, I'll shoot you.
麦金尼 你不出来我们就要冲进去了
Hey, McKinney, you come out or we're coming in.
门开着呢 警♥察♥
The door's wide open, cop!
你在干吗
What are you doing?
我在干吗 我要用烟他熏出来
What am I doing? I'm going to smoke him out.
史蒂夫 住手 别这样
Okay, Steve, stop. Okay?
特警马上就到了
SWAT is on their way, right now.
我们能不能
Can we, please,
给他们点应有的职业性礼节
please give them the professional courtesy that they deserve
把这些活儿交给他们去做
and let them do their job?
你说完了
You done?
-说完了 怎么了 -掩护我
- I'm done, why? - Cover me.
行动 行动
Go, go!
掩护
Cover.
-嘿 -怎么了
- Hey. - What?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表