But I do remember her saying
一些东西 就好比
something, like, along the lines of,
"你想让我卷入什么事端"
"What are you trying to get me caught up in?"
一些类似的话
Or, you know, something like that.
实在不好意思 没法提供更有用的信息
Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't be any more of...
没有 很好 你已经帮了大忙了
No, no, no. It's cool, man. Y-You've been very helpful.
-谢谢你 -其实
- Appreciate it. - Actually, um,
我有一个问题 如果你不介意
I-I have one question, if that's okay.
尽管说吧
Yeah, man.
第11周
Okay, uh, week 11,
你们对阵美洲虎队
you guys are playing the Jaguars,
你接到传球之后跑离人群
you took a handoff and ran out the outside
大概三码 三四码的样子 然后
about three yards, three, four yards, and then...
貌似被撞 又好似没有被撞 然后你
you kind of got hit but you kind of didn't get hit and y-you
把球丢了 你失手把球丢了
let the ball go. You fumbled the ball.
我就是非常好奇你是否还记得
And I was just curious if you remember
当时是怎么回事
how that happened or why that happened or...
你没在开玩笑吧
You serious?
你有没有搞错
Are you serious?
我没开玩笑
I... Oh, I... I'm serious, yeah.
警官先生
Well, officer, um,
我今年带了350多次球 然后你想问我
I carried the ball over 350 times this year, um...
今年赛季中仅有的两次失误中的
and you're asking me about one of the two fumbles
其中一次
I lost all year?
不不 只是这一直让我难以释怀
No. I-It's just that that, um... that possession,
已然深深地烙在我的记忆里了
it really burned in my memory, you see,
因为你在我的梦幻橄榄球的阵容里
because I had you in my fantasy football league,
梦幻橄榄球是全国橄榄球联盟官网模拟经营类游戏
如果你那次不丢球
and if y-you didn't drop that ball,
我就可以拿冠军了 实在是...
I would've won the championship, so it was very...
无意冒犯 警官先生 你应该看淡一点
With all due respect, officer, you should let that one go.
-确实是 -也许你是对的
- He should. - You're probably right.
-再次感谢 -谢谢
- Thank you again, man. - Appreciate it.
-这个戒指不错能给我讲讲么 -谢谢
- That's-that's a nice ring. Tell me about that. - Thanks, man.
-不是超级杯冠军戒指吧 -行了
- Not a Super Bowl ring, right? - Okay.
说来话长了
It's all day.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
警官先生 这是一枚
Uh, well, officer, this is
班级戒指 大学打球的时候
a class ring. I got it when I was, um...
就开始戴了
when I was playing college.
你遇到那两个嫌疑人那天
By any chance, were you wearing that
手上有没有戴着它
when you got into it with these suspects?
戴了啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
查理 我是麦格瑞特
Hey, Charlie, McGarrett.
我们手上有一件证物
Listen, we got a piece of evidence
需要让你测一下DNA
we need you to run for DNA.
我们现在正把它送来
We're bringing it down now.
我真不敢相信你刚才在那里
You know, I can't believe you embarrassed yourself
自取其辱
like that back there.
福斯特才是应该感觉尴尬的人
Uh, Foster's the one who should be embarrassed, okay?
反正不是我丢的球
I'm not the one who fumbled that ball.
他要是拿住了我就会拿到梦幻橄榄球冠军了
He holds onto that ball, and I am a fantasy champion.
恰恰相反 你的表现就像一个低能儿
Instead you're a real-life imbecile.
你搞笑呢 又不是你上场
Are you kidding me? Okay, it's easy to criticize these guys
你这是站着说话不腰疼
from the comfort of your couch.
上了球场你就傻眼了
It's a little harder when you're on the field
中后卫朝你冲过来跟开过来辆大货车一样
and there's a linebacker coming at you like a freight train.
行了
Okay,
你不懂 你又不玩梦幻橄榄球
you don't understand. You don't play fantasy football.
你说对了 真人橄榄球我还看不过来呢
No, you're right. I was too busy playing real football.
我♥干♥的可是技术活
Okay, what I do takes skill.
懂么 你得知道该买♥♥谁
Okay? You got to know who to draft,
该卖♥♥谁 该放弃谁
you got to know who to trade, you got to work the waiver wire.
-好多问题都要考虑 懂么 -哼
- There's a lot of things that go into it, see. Okay, - Huh.
考虑不考虑投球 接球 拦截
Does it involve throwing, catching or making a tackle?
-不 - 那是因为
- No. - Well, that's because
它就是体育爱好者的
it's Dungeons & Dragons
《龙与地下城》
for sports geeks,
世界上第一个商业化的桌上角色扮演游戏
所以套用艾利安·福斯特的话说
okay? So, in the words of Arian Foster,
你还是看淡一点吧
you need to let this go.
我们的朋友霍莉
Our friend Holly,
她最近相当活跃
she's been pretty active lately.
她的照片出现在
Her picture turned up in
一堆火奴鲁鲁警局在调查的案子里
a bunch of open HPD investigations.
知道她的名字吗
Okay. We get a name?
知道了其中的十个
Yeah. Ten of 'em.
都是假名
All aliases.
不过好消息是我们查到了
But the good news is we got an I.D.
今天上午跟她见面的那个人的身份
on the guy she was meeting with this morning.
戒指上的DNA是提摩西·克罗斯的
The DNA from the ring came back to a Timothy Cross.
他因贩毒 强♥奸♥ 勒索被记录在案
He's in the system for B and E and extortion.
2008年 在加利福尼亚
Back in '08, Cross got popped
克罗斯因企图勒索一名联邦法官而被捕
trying to blackmail a federal judge in California,
然后六个月前
and, uh, he was released
他从桑·昆廷监狱刑满释放
from San Quentin six months ago.
那就说得通了 一个有这样背景的家伙
That makes sense. A guy with a background like this
出现在夏威夷 还勾搭个当地的女骗子
shows up in Hawaii, hooks up with a local grifter-type chick.
说起克罗斯的背景
Yeah, and speaking of Cross' background,
在他走上犯罪道路之前
uh, before he turned to a life of crime,
他是名部队的军官
he was an officer in the Army.
在被不光彩地开除之前
He had quite a career
他的事业正如日中天
before he was dishonorably discharged.
第十特种部队的
10th Special Forces Group.
好吧 这个家伙绝对有能力
Okay, well, this guy's definitely got the skill set
-开枪杀人 -不止这些
- to pull off the shooting. - And that's not all.
根据克罗斯的档案
According to Cross' file,
他身高六英尺 体重185磅
he's six feet, 185 pounds.
和凶手的身高体型一致
That's the same height and build as our shooter.
好吧 克罗斯设法让霍莉
All right, so Cross goes after Holly
去骗戴维斯 显然她不知道
to run this con on Davis. Obviously she doesn't know
最终会酿成一起谋杀惨案
that it's gonna end up in a murder beef.
她今天在游泳池旁对他这么愤怒
Makes sense why she flipped out on him
也就说得通了
by the pool today.
看来克罗斯刚从勒索犯升级到了谋杀犯
Looks like Cross just graduated from extortion to murder.
我为什么要东奔西跑地
Why would I want to run around
和一群逞英雄的人玩士兵游戏
playing soldier with a bunch of wannabe action heroes?
因为那是除掉目标的
'Cause it was a perfect opportunity
绝佳机会
to take out the target.
是啊 你只需戴着面具走向他
Yeah, you just walk right up to him with a mask on,
对着他的头开一枪
shoot him point-blank in the head. By the time
当有人发现他死了时 你早逃之夭夭了
anybody realizes he's dead, you're long gone.
所以你要说那是我吗
So you're saying that's me?
因为我只看见一张戴着面罩的人的
'Cause all I see is a grainy picture
模糊图片
of someone in a mask.
-这个借口不错 -不 我说真的
- Nice try. - No, really.
我没有杀人
I didn't kill anybody.
我甚至都不知道戴维斯是谁
I don't even know who this Davis guy is.
谁说他叫戴维斯了
Who said his name was Davis?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你会说这也不是你
You're gonna say that's not you either.
听着 我们知道你们在设局
Listen, we know you were running a con
对付斯科特·戴维斯
on Scott Davis, okay?
并且还知道你利用霍莉给他下药
And that you used Holly to drug him.
鉴于你的前科 我认为你原本是想勒索
Given your history, I'm thinking it was a blackmail attempt.
-对吗 -到底是怎么回事
- Is that right? - So what happened?
戴维斯威胁说要报♥警♥
Davis threatened to go to the cops
所以你不得不杀了他吗
and you had to kill him?
不是那样的
It's not like that.
那就告诉我们是怎样的
Well, why don't you tell us what it's like.
听着 我承认那个家伙是目标
Look, I'll admit to targeting the guy,
但不是在勒索
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表