Nothing.
对 他浑身上下一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
That's right-- he's bare-ass naked.
对了
Oh, yeah, hey.
公平起见 这次该你了
Your turn-- fair's fair.
公平
Fair?!
公平个鬼啊
It's not fair. How is this fair?
把你的
Put your...
把手放到背后
put your hands behind your back.
腿给我并拢
And keep your legs closed.
你需要喝杯咖啡
You look like you can use a cup of coffee,
再来个三明治
and a sandwich.
别担心
Don't worry.
她不会跑丢的
She's not going anywhere.
我没事 谢谢你
I-I'm fine, thank you.
她家属刚抵达机场
Her folks are flying in,
但他们到这儿还需要几个小时
but they're not gonna be here for another several hours.
这期间我想陪着她 她醒了也不会孤单
So I figured I'd be here when she wakes up.
可以让我来吗
May I help with that?
当然
Sure.
我收到你短♥信♥了 什么情况
I got your message. What's going on?
你找到跟踪狂了吗
You got anything on my stalker yet or what?
系统依据笔迹查出了一名匹配者
System kicked back a hit on handwriting.
他是谁
Okay, who is he?
不是男的
It's not a he.
是个女的
It's a she.
她叫丹尼斯·波普 住洛杉矶
Name's Denise Pope, L.A. Resident.
资料显示她两年前因袭击电影明星
Background says she was arrested two years ago
而被逮捕
for attacking a movie star.
她把那明星严重割伤之后才被抓走
Cut her pretty bad before they managed to arrest her.
为什么她现在没在监狱
Why isn't she in jail now?
她的好律师让她仅被判去卡马里奥一家
Good lawyer got her committed to a minimum security
安全系数极低的心理治疗室
psych home in Camarillo.
不过它没能关住她
Only it didn't hold.
我联♥系♥了那里的主管
I reached out to the director--
她两周前跑了
it turns out she went AWOL two weeks ago.
对机场所有监控
All right, um, run facial recognition
进行面部识别
on all the security cameras at the airport, okay?
马上弄
I'm on it.
阿罗 我是威廉姆斯警探
Hey, Arlo-- Detective Williams.
问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你听说过一个叫丹尼斯·波普的女孩儿吗
You ever heard of a girl named Denise Pope?
没听过 那问问姑娘们
No? Okay, ask the girls,
我认为她可能就是跟踪者
'cause I think she might be our stalker.
找到了
Got something.
我回头再打给你 拜
All right, I'll call you back-- bye-bye.
-怎么了 -她在这儿 丹尼
- What's up? - She's here, Danny.
她三天前抵达岛上
She flew in three days ago,
用的是詹妮斯·米克斯这个假名
under the alias "Janice Meeks."
詹妮斯·米克斯 我们得赶紧找到她
Janice Meeks-- we need to find her, now. Okay?
现在可以指控你露阴以及非法持枪 马卡尼
We already got you on indecent exposure and possession, Makani.
不过更麻烦的是
We still got a problem-- it's a big problem--
刚才那两条都没有抢劫银行严重
'cause that's nothing compared to bank robbery.
坐牢是肯定的
Okay, so, jail time, no doubt.
但如果你愿意主动坦白
But you play it clean from here on in,
也许我们可以帮你
maybe we can help you.
拜托
Aw, man.
我也很想配合你们 真的
I want to help; I really do.
但正如我所说 我对抢劫银行一无所知
But like I said, I don't know nothing about robbing banks.
你是不知道呢还是
You don't know or you can't remember
因为迷幻药吃太多而不记得了
because your cerebral cortex is fried from magic mushrooms?
知道不 你简直就是个低落的黛比
You're a real Debbie Downer, know that?
低落的黛比 形容一个总说一些消极的话 或者坏消息来破坏他人心情
那你就是马戏团里的动物 你要怎么着
Yeah, you're a circus animal, what are you gonna do?
抱歉扫你的兴
How's this for a buzz kill?
我们在被丢弃于帕里高速的背包上
We have your fingerprints on a backpack
发现了你的指纹
ditched along the Pali Highway.
你知道我们还发现什么了吗
You know what else we have?
我们在你屋子了发现了一把枪
We have a gun that we found at your house.
枪的口径与射伤银行里两名伤者的
And the gun matches the caliber of the gun that wounded
枪伤吻合
two people in the bank...
等下 两名伤者
Whoa, wait a second-- two people?
两名伤者
Two people.
我还以为只有...
I thought there was only...
第二位伤者是银行柜员
The second victim was a bank teller,
她现在伤势严重
and she's touch and go.
如果最后医治不成功
And if things take a turn for the worse,
你就犯了谋杀罪
you're going down for murder.
这样是不是够迷幻了
It's pretty psychedelic, huh?
好吧 我说
Uh, uh... all right, listen.
我当时在场
I was... I was there, okay?
我去了银行 这我坦白
Inside the bank-- I'll give you that.
但是谋杀
But murder?
才没有 我没有向任何人开枪
Hell, no! I didn't shoot no one.
好吧 那是谁 总有人开枪了
All right, who did? Somebody did.
是另一个伙计 不是我
It was the other brudha, not me.
-另一个伙计 -对
- Oh, the other brudha. - Yeah.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
我不知道他的名字
Look, I don't know his name.
你父母的名字你也不知道吧
You don't know your partner's name, huh?
我发誓 我真的不知道
I swear, I don't.
他在我离开假释官办公室的路上找到我
I was leaving my P.O.'s office when this haole comes up to me.
我以前没见过他 但他给我两万美金
I never seen the dude before, but he offers me 20 g's
帮他干一票银行活
to help him pull a bank job.
好吧 让我缕一缕思路
Okay, let me get this straight.
让我想想
All right? Just for me.
一个陌生人一次性付你两万美金
A stranger offers you a flat fee of 20 large
就为了让你帮他干一票五千美金的活
to help him pull a job that netted five?
是啊 这种好事经常有
Sure, that happens all the time.
这是真的
It's the truth, man.
事情就是这样
That's the way it went down.
我发誓 我只还记得那家伙冲向他
I swear, the next thing I know, this lolo rushes him.
两人正争持不下 他的枪就响了
The two are going at it when the gun goes off-- his gun.
不是我的枪
Not mine.
然后我们就离开那里
Then we ran out of there.
分头离开
Split in different directions.
-我就再也没见过他 -好吧
- And I haven't seen him since. - All right.
如果你说的是真话
If what you're telling me is true
没有包庇开枪的人
and you're not trying to protect the shooter,
你肯定不介意给我描述他的长相 对不对
you're not gonna have a problem giving me a description, are you?
没问题
No problem at all.
左边是马卡尼给的画像
So, Makani's sketch is on the left
右边的是吉姆的
and Jim's is on the right.
目击证人描述的不可信度确实很高
Eyewitness descriptions are notorious for being unreliable,
但这也差太多了吧
but this is ridiculous.
也许裸奔的那家伙还没清醒过来
Well, maybe our naked hula dancer is still hallucinating.
我倒是很怀疑吉姆描述的真实性
Actually it's Jim's description I'm questioning.
通过录像可以看出
On the video, you see that
他被枪击前 只有极短的时间看清枪手
he only gets a split-second look at the shooter before he gets shot,
所以他记不清细节也是情有可原
so it makes sense that he wouldn't remember details very well.
好吧 我接受这说法
Okay, I buy that.
但你看看这两份草图
But take a look at those two sketches.
简直就是南辕北辙
They're almost the exact opposite of each other.
我们把这两份草图带到吉姆·罗格斯那
All right, we have to get both these sketches in front of Jim Rogers
问问看到底怎么回事
and ask him what is going on.
有什么进展吗 查理
How's it, Charlie?
你来得正好
Hey. Just in time.
我把从银行柜员体内取出的子弹和
I'm comparing the bullet recovered from the bank teller
马卡尼·雅各布的手♥枪♥发射的子弹作了对比
to the test fired round in Makani Jacobs' gun.
结果不吻合
Well, that's not a match.
没错
That's right.
好吧 这说明子弹并非来自马卡尼的枪
Okay, so Makani's gun didn't fire the bullet,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表