before you are middle-aged, all right?
那么我再问你一次 钱是从哪来的
So I'm gonna ask you again, where did you get the money?
昨晚你妈给我的
Your mom gave it to me last night.
这个 这个答案不对
That's, uh... that's the wrong answer.
不过还挺不错的
But it was good.
你知道吗 通常情况下
Uh, you know, normally,
我会把你的脑袋砸在铁桌上
I would bounce your head off of the steel table,
不过你碰上了好日子 我今天心情好
but you caught me on a good day. I'm in a good mood.
你还有一次机会
So, uh... you have a shot.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
指纹比对结果出来了
Fingerprint results just came back.
-但愿这家伙有前科 -他的确有
- Tell me this guy's got a sheet. - Oh, he's got a sheet.
名字是尼基·博瓦
Name's Nicky Bova.
有故意伤人 纵火 入室行窃的前科
Priors include aggravated assault, arson, burglary.
这家伙就要被三振出局了
This guy's a three-strikes candidate.
三振出局法 对严重的刑事累犯 延长入狱服刑时间
为什么他还没被关起来
What is he still doing on the street?
他是黑帮的
He's mobbed up.
博瓦的叔叔卢是迪安吉列斯帮的小头目
Bova's uncle Lou is a capo for the DeAngelis family.
好吧 泽西最大的黑帮
Right. Jersey's finest.
现金可能是用于毒品交易的
Cash was probably for a drug buy.
我查了他的手♥机♥ 找到一条语♥音♥信息
I dumped his phone-- found a voice mail
内容是两小时后
setting up a meet in the city
在桥边的住♥宅♥区里碰头
two hours from now, uptown by the bridge.
很好 想破坏一场派对吗
Good. Want to go crash a party?
我来开车 先下手为强
I'll drive. I called it.
能不能有次让我开我的车
Can I drive my car once?
这个要求很过分吗
Is that so much to ask, huh?
不 不
No. No, no, no.
丹尼 你别在这儿停下啊
Danny, you can't stop there.
别这样 接下来发生了什么
Come on, what happens next?
是他 是法鲁克
That's him. That's Farooq.
五零特遣队 法鲁克 站住别动
Five-O! Farooq! Stay where you are!
趴下
Get down!
-丹尼 -停下 停下
- Danny... - Stop, stop, stop.
-怎么了 -史蒂夫
- What is it? - Steve.
别过来 就站在那
Don't come any closer, all right? Stay right there.
别动 别动 别动 停下
Don't move. Don't move, don't move, don't move. Stop.
这
What?
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
是近距离传感器
It's a proximity sensor.
它用红外线侦察移♥动♥行为
It's an infrared radiation beam that detects movement.
你要保持纹丝不动
You have to stay completely still.
了解 要是...
Okay, wh...
要是我没法保持纹丝不动会怎样
what if I can't stay completely still?
这炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
Then this bomb's gonna detonate.
咱俩就死定了
You and me are both gonna die.
这是要干什么
What's it doing?
没事的兄弟 它会识别盒子里的电线
It's okay, man. It's gonna identify the wires in the box
这样他们才知道该给拆弹专家配什么装备
so they know what tools to send in with the guy.
-知道了吧 -嗯
- Okay? - Yeah.
呼吸放松就好 伙计 你做得很好
Okay, so just breathe easy, pal. You're doing great.
史蒂夫 能帮我个忙吗
Steve, I need you to do me a favor, okay?
什么忙
What do you need?
你打电♥话♥给格蕾丝
I need you to call Grace.
替我向她道歉 可以吗
Tell her I'm sorry, okay?
道什么歉
What are you sorry for?
为舞会失约道歉
Sorry for missing the dance.
但你能去参加舞会的 丹尼
But you're gonna make the dance, Danny.
又不是你说能去就能去的
Says you I'm gonna make the dance.
不 丹诺的百分百保证呢 还记得吗
No, how about Danno's 100% guarantee? Remember that?
记得
Yeah.
-你向她保证过的 不是吗 -没错
- You gave that to her, okay? - Yeah.
-很好 -好的
- All right. - All right.
别动就是
Just don't move.
别动 知道了
Don't move. All right.
现在想听点疯狂的事吗
Want to hear something crazy right now?
当然
Sure.
我超爱汉克的超级热狗
I'd kill for a Hank's Haute Dog.
别笑
Don't laugh.
我信你 兄弟
Yeah, I bet you would, buddy.
好了 当时你在仓库里 是吧
All right, so you're in the warehouse, right?
你那个故事 正说到精彩之处 继续说
The story-- it was just getting good. Let's go.
当时你们在仓库里 然后呢
You were in the warehouse. What happened next?
你觉得这能转移我注意力吗
You think, uh, that's supposed to take my mind off of things?
你有什么更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
不 我没有
No, I don't got a better idea.
现在 我再问你一遍 死条子
Now, I'm gonna ask you again, copper.
你们怎么找到这地方
How'd you find out about this place?
为什么你们会在这
Well, why are you here?
我来这是想要...
Uh, I'm here because I wanted...
一盒T骨牛排
to get a box of T-bones.
痛吗
Does that hurt?
好吧
All right.
不要T骨牛排了
Forget the T-bones.
来些肋排吧
Let's have some baby back ribs.
骨头真硬
Mighty tough.
这家伙挺能扛的
This a tough guy.
真是一张利嘴 挺会打击人的
He got a mouth on him, can take a hit.
没错 我挨揍一整天都没问题 兄弟
Yeah, yeah, I can take a beating all day long, buddy.
好吧 硬汉
All right, tough guy,
来看看你搭档有多硬
let's see how tough your partner is.
到你了 美人
Now, look, pretty,
我问你答
you tell me what I'm asking
我就不用弄花你漂亮的脸蛋
and I don't have to mess up your pretty little face.
你看起来是条汉子 竟然打女人
You feel like a tough guy, hitting a woman?
不 我就是喜欢打条子
No. I just like hitting cops.
小雷 他交给你了
Little Ray, he's all yours.
我也... 喜欢打条子
I like... hitting cops, too.
其实不必搞得这么僵的
Now, now, it doesn't have to be this way,
你们也知道 是吧
you know that, right?
这事只能这样
It does have to be this way.
别无他选
There's no other way.
说嘛 谁告诉你这地方的
Come on, who told you about this place?
一只小鸟说的
A little bird.
那只小鸟叫什么名字
Well, what's the birdie's name?
这我可不能告诉你
Uh, I can't tell you that,
要是我说了
because if I do,
你们会揪他出来
you're gonna find him
杀了他
and you're gonna kill him,
那我的重要证人就没了
and there goes my star witness,
等我说服他后
because when I'm done flipping him,
他会把你和你这两个可笑的手下
he's going to send you and these two clowns that work for you
以及所有跟你做过生意的人
and everybody you've ever done business with your entire life
统统送去坐大牢 明白不
to prison for a long time, you understand?
-这话真伤人 -没错
- Now, that's insulting. - Yeah,
站在这可笑的人可是我兄弟
'cause this clown right here is my brother,
很明显你是在梦游
and apparently, you're sleepwalking,
所以 雷 你能打醒他吗
so, Ray, will you please wake his ass up?
我很乐意
With pleasure.
也许那只小鸟的名字就写在纸上
Hmm, maybe the little birdie's name is on this paper.
看来某人要当爸爸了
Oh. Looks like somebody's about to be a daddy.
是男孩还是女孩
Is it a boy or a girl?
不知道
I don't know,
反正他不会知道了
but he'll never find out.
你不该把它扔掉
You shouldn't have done that.
我保证我要揍你
Now I promise I'm gonna hurt you.
你会怎么样 要揍我
Oh, you're gonna what? You're gonna hurt me?
没错 我会先打惨雷 最后
Yeah, I'll be starting with Ray, but eventually,
我会跟你单挑 到那时
you and I are gonna tangle, and when we do,
你一点优势也没有
it's not going to be good for you,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表