Catherine?
在这里
In here!
起来 跟我走
All right, let's go.
-你安全了 -快走 -谢谢
- You're safe, okay? - Move. - Thanks.
你还好吗
You okay?
很好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道在场的大多数人
I know a lot of people here
都叫她摩尔小姐
knew her as Miss Moore.
我也很高兴听到你们
And I've really enjoyed hearing your stories
说她是一个好老师
about what a great teacher she was.
但是
But...
我想要告诉你们一些别的事情
I want you to know there was a lot more to her than that.
我所认识的她
I knew her as
名叫戴西·火♥辣♥
Dicey Hot.
是钻石芭比队的明星得分员
Star jammer for the Diamond Dolls.
她是一个
She was a...
很好的朋友
was a great friend and
也是我见过的最坚强的人之一
was one of the strongest people I've ever met.
无论场上还是场下
On and off the track.
她是
She was,
她是那么坚强
she was so strong.
她会支持我
She stood up for me,
即使我没有开口寻求她的帮助
even when I-I didn't ask for help.
即使有时候
Even when I...
我自己都没有意识到需要帮助
when I didn't know I needed it.
她总是
She was...
她总是做正确的事
she was always doing the right thing.
这就是她
That's just who she was.
我想你们所认识的戴娜
And I guess that's where the Dana you knew
和我认识的戴西都很勇敢坚强
and the Dicey I knew came together.
她是一个领导者
She was a...a leader,
是一个保护者 她会一直
and a protector, and she had our backs
在我们身旁支持我们
all the way to the end.
你的茶
Your tea.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
这感觉真好
God, that's good.
那就好
Good.
妈妈 我们需要谈谈
Hey, Mom, we need to talk.
好的 亲爱的 怎么了
Sure, honey. What's up?
闯进你家的是谁
Who robbed your house?
我告诉过你 我没看到他
I told you, I didn't see him.
好
Okay.
这事与蒙戈斯塔有关吗
Did it have anything to do with Mangosta?
凯瑟琳告诉你了 对吗
Catherine told you, huh?
这还不够吗
Is it not enough...
你为什么不能对我说真话呢
that you can't open your mouth without lying to me?
你还要利用凯瑟琳也跟我对着干 是吗
You got to use Catherine against me, too, mom?
我没有利用凯瑟琳 我是为了保护你
I wasn't using Catherine, I was trying to protect you.
妈妈 你能别装了吗
Mom, could you just stop for a minute?
别继续这样了 行吗
Just stop, all right?
凯瑟琳跟我之间本来很好 现在呢
Catherine and I had a good thing, and now what?
-现在呢 -史蒂夫
- Huh? - Steve,
那个女孩很爱你
that girl loves you.
她不想伤害你
She wasn't trying to hurt you.
我也不想伤害你
I-I wasn't trying to hurt you.
妈妈 你还没懂 你还没明白
Mom, you don't get it, you still don't get it.
-你还 -史蒂夫 我很抱歉
- You don't... - Steve, Steve, I'm sorry.
谁闯进了你的房♥子 妈妈
Who robbed your house, mom?
我不知道
I don't know.
谁闯进了你的房♥子
Who robbed your house?
我不知道
I don't... I don't know!
好吧
Okay.
保险箱里有什么
What was in the safe?
是个微缩胶片
It was a microfiche.
那是我在隐蔽行动期间
It had unredacted action reports
未经修改的行动报告
from my entire career in Covert Ops.
里面有名单
It ha... had names.
那都是十分危险的信息 妈妈
Mom, that is incredibly dangerous information, okay?
这会让你送命
It could get you killed.
这也可能让我送命
It could get me killed.
你拿着这些材料多久了
How long did you have it?
自从我离开中情局
Since I left the CIA.
那你这些年都把它藏在哪里
And where'd you keep it all those years?
这里 书房♥的
Here under the floorboards
地板下面
in the... in the office.
你把它带到了这房♥子里
You brought it into this house?
房♥子里还有父亲 玛丽和我
With dad, and Mary and me?
你不明白
You don't understand.
-我是为了保护你们 -不 妈
- It was to keep you safe. - No, Mom.
是的 那是我的筹码 是保障
Yes. My leverage. It was my insurance policy.
以防有人袭击我
In case anyone ever came after me.
这是为了保证我们的安全
It was what kept us safe.
只要没人知道它在哪里
So long as nobody knew where it was.
这是我的全部
It's all I had.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我应该告诉你的
I should've told you.
所在地区
What's your origin?
北美 未加密
North America, unsecured.
在外等级
Outgoing classification?
AC 37954
Alpha, Charlie, three, seven, niner, five, four.
正在加密 转接
Going secure and transferring.
多丽丝
Doris.
没想到还能接到你的电♥话♥
Never expected to hear from you again.
我也希望不再联♥系♥你
I hoped you wouldn't.
你现在安全吗
Are you safe?
不会安全太久了
Not for long.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表