No one took my boat out last night.
它整晚都停在这里
It was docked here all night.
你们和火奴鲁鲁警局一样没用
You guys are just as clueless as HPD.
如果昨晚船是停在码头的
Well, if it was docked, then how come
为什么我们会在离岸三英里处发现它
we found it floating three miles offshore
而且船上无人
with no one aboard?
杰森
Jason.
谁是杰森
Who's Jason?
我弟弟 他会每晚出海
My brother. He goes out
把我们用于鲨鱼观光的笼子捞出来
at the end of the day to get the cage we use for the dive.
但是船上并没有笼子
Well, there's no cage aboard,
也就是说杰森并没有捞出笼子
so that means Jason must not have picked it up.
他可能还在海上
He could still be out?
你们一定要找到他
Look, you got to go find him.
有件事我不明白
Know what I don't understand?
什么
What?
观光客为什么想要把自己关进笼子
Why would a tourist want to be put into a cage
然后让自己沉入有鲨鱼出没的海域
and then dunked into shark-infested waters?
这完全没道理啊
It makes no sense.
因为他们在度假
'Cause they're on vacation.
他们想来点...
You know, they want some...
来点刺♥激♥的 来点冒险
some excitement, some adventure.
他们该去看心理医生
They need to do therapy.
等等
Hold on.
这就是克莱格说到的笼子所在的地方
This is where Craig said the cage was anchored.
我没看到尸体
I don't see a body.
也没有笼子漂浮在海面上
I don't see a shark cage floating around here.
除非有人把笼子沉入海中了
Unless someone sank it.
看那里
Take a look.
三点钟方向
Three o'clock.
如果笼子是空的 鲨鱼会绕着它游吗
Would they be circling around like that if that thing was empty?
不会
No.
虽然说对了 但我并不高兴
Hate it when I'm right.
没有出血瘀斑的症状
Well, no signs of petechial hemorrhaging,
说明死者
which leads me to believe your victim
是在被杀后扔进笼子 再沉入海中的
was thrown into the cage after being murdered.
死因可能有哪些
What do you got for C.O.D.?
根据这些裂伤
Well, based on these lacerations,
我在考虑是不是重击所致
I'm thinking blunt force trauma.
不过在尸检结束之前
However, I'm not gonna be able to make a confirmed determination
我不能根据这些猜测妄下定论
on either of these theories until my post is complete.
也就是说 有人打死了他
So, someone gives this guy a beating,
扔进笼子里
throws him into this cage,
还烧了他的船
then torches his boat.
你还认为是那些反对者吗
You still think it was the protestors?
如果是的话 这很能表达他们的观点
If it was, they made their point, right?
你知道自己是个推动者 对吧
You know you're an enabler, right?
你应该是在说好话
Oh, this ought to be good.
-继续 -好
- Go on. - Okay.
卡玛科纳告诉我你给他开了飞行训练小灶
Well, Kamekona told me about your little flight school.
我这是在帮朋友追求梦想
Okay, I'm helping a friend pursue a dream.
"幻想"更贴切
More like delusion.
如果你真拿他当朋友
And if you're really his friend,
你应该帮他开家保龄球馆这类安全点的事
you should help him open up a bowling alley or something safe.
而不是这种违反重力规则的危险事
Not, uh, something that defies the law of gravity.
我要说错了 你可以纠正我
Correct me if I'm wrong,
难道最开始不是
but weren't you the guy who helped him
你帮他买♥♥的直升机吗
buy the helicopter in the first place?
没错 但我是被迫的 这是其一
Yes. Under duress, one;
其二 我以为任何一家州立或联邦机构
and two, I never thought that any state or any federal agency
都不会发直升机驾照给他
would-would license that man to fly it.
那他要怎么处理这架直升机 丹尼
What did you think he was gonna do with a helicopter, Danny?
我怎么知道 把它停在卖♥♥虾卡车旁
I don't know. Park it next to his shrimp truck.
用来摆烧烤摊咯
Turn it into a barbecue.
我怎么知道
What do I know?
我只知道如果要让...
What I do know is that I do not...
如果要让那家伙
do not feel comfortable
开着三吨♥重的钢铁在我女儿
with that man piloting three tons of steel
居住的镇子上空飞过 我很不放心 懂吗
over the town where my daughter lives. Okay?
好吧 那你是不打算
Fine, okay. So you're not gonna
参加首航了吗
participate in the inaugural flight?
不去 我不打算参加首航
No, I am not going to participate in the inaugural flight,
因为根本不会有这种东西
because there will not be one.
这架卖♥♥虾直升机根本不可能
Okay, there is no way that that shrimp copter
起飞成功
is ever getting off the ground.
为什么你总是这么消极
Why do you have to always, always be so negative?
不如我们来打个赌吧
I'll make a deal with you. How about that?
要是他能飞
Okay, he gets his wings,
我就陪他一起飞 行吧
and I will fly with him, okay?
不过我们都知道那是不可能的
But you and I both know that is never going to happen.
我懂了 你知道接下来会有什么事发生
Oh, I see. 'Cause you know what's gonna happen.
一副我无所不知的得瑟样
That's the I-know-everything face.
不错嘛
It's good.
五零特遣队总部
鉴证组完成了对那艘船的取证
Hey, guys. So, CSU finished processing the victim's boat,
在栏杆处发现有高速状况下飞溅的血迹
and they found high-velocity blood spatter on the railing.
肯定不是死者的 他身上没有枪伤
Well, it can't have been our vic. He didn't have a gunshot wound.
没错 看看这个
Yeah, but check this out.
鉴证组在碎片中发现了未完全烧毁的击杖
CSU also found a partially burned bang stick in the rubble.
这是个好消息
Ah, that's good news.
"击杖"是什么
What is a bang stick?
是水下专用的特制枪♥支♥
Oh, it's a specialized firearm that can be used underwater.
可发射铅弹
Fires buckshot on contact.
没错 潜水员会用击杖
Yeah, skin divers use them
来吓跑或杀死进攻的鲨鱼
to scare away or kill aggressive sharks.
潜水员的必备装备
Divers packing heat.
不错嘛
That's nice.
他们就这样给鲨鱼眉间来一枪就完事了吗
What, they just go up to the shark and shoot 'em between the eyes?
很不公平啊
Doesn't seem very fair.
等下 你现在又站在鲨鱼那边了吗
Wait a minute. Now you're on the sharks' side?
我没有选边站
Well, I'm not on anybody's side.
我只是想说怪不得鲨鱼会发怒
I'm just saying, I could see how they'd get pissed off.
如果你有兴趣 我知道一个对保护鲨鱼
Well, I know a really great environmental group
做得很好的环保组织
that protects sharks if you're interested.
不 不 还是谢谢你 科诺
No, no. But thank you, Kono.
鉴证组在现场有没有找到枪击火♥药♥残余
Did CSU find any GSR on site?
没有 但他们在击杖内发现用过的弹壳
No, but they did find a discharged shell in the bang stick.
火把它融在里面了
The fire had melted it to the inside.
因为鉴证组在船上没发现铅弹
And since CSU didn't find any buckshot on the boat,
我推测死者杰森·布兰特在对付凶手时
I'm thinking our victim Jason Brant used the bang stick
用击杖来保护自己
to defend himself against his attacker.
是凶手结结实实挨了一枪
And the perp took the full load.
现在的问题是 鉴证组检验了血迹
The only problem is, CSU ran the blood,
在系统里没有匹配
and there are no matches in the system.
而且各地医院也没有枪伤伤员的汇报
And there were no gunshot victims admitted to any area hospitals.
好 要是凶手真受了伤
Okay, if we've got a wounded perp,
他迟早会出现的
he's gonna have to surface sooner than later.
技术人员在船只的右舷船体
Our techs found fresh paint transfer
发现有新的喷漆
on the starboard hull of your victim's boat.
可能是凶手的船
Could belong to our perp's boat.
我也这么想 所以我分♥析♥了油漆样本
That's what I'm thinking, so I analyzed a sample of the paint
发现它与亚拉斯托航海公♥司♥的船匹配
and matched it to Altor Nautical.
这种油漆只用于海洋之神系列的渔轮
It's used exclusively on their Oceanus line of fishing vessels.
北极白 但愿这颜色很少见
Arctic White. Please tell me that's not a common color.
这岛上只有三艘这种颜色的船登记在案
Only three registered in this color on the island.
其中有一艘上个月去了加州
But one's been in California for the last month,
另一艘停在干船坞里
and the other's in dry dock.
那就只剩下停在哈雷瓦港的卡莱尔
That leaves the Carlyle, which is docked in Haleiwa Harbor.
死者的船也是停在这个港口
That the same harbor where our victim docked his boat.
卡莱尔
等等 你们觉得
Hold on a second. You think
我们和杰森·布兰特的谋杀案有关
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表