-变化 -是的 变化
- Um, changes? - Yeah, changes.
有没有新朋友什么的
No new friends maybe?
通常这类案件中
Uh, sometimes in these cases,
受害人都同劫持者互相认识
the victim will know their abductor.
凯伦交了一个新男朋友
Karen had a new boyfriend.
继续
Okay.
我不同意
I disapproved.
-为什么 -他年纪较大
- Why? - He was older.
在国王街的一家汽车店工作
He worked at an automotive shop on King Street.
我第一次见到他 就有很不祥的预感
I just got a really bad feeling the first time I met him.
他叫什么名字
Well, what's his name?
乔治
George.
乔治·萨拉米
George Solani?
没错
Yes.
你们认识他吗
Do you know him?
你们觉得他和这事儿有关
Do you think he's involved?
我们猜就是他
We think he is.
天呐
Oh, my god.
-等等 你是爱尔兰人 -没错
- Wait. You're Irish? - Yeah.
-不是吧 -我这个爱尔兰佬...
- No way. - This mick...
连血液都是凯利绿色的 亲爱的
bleeds Kelly Green, honey.
两者都为爱尔兰的代表 例如爱尔兰梗又称凯利蓝梗 而爱尔兰被称为绿岛
那拖车场那懒洋洋的腔调是怎么回事
Then what's with the trailer park drawl?
我是来自伊利诺斯州迪卡尔布的爱尔兰人
Irish by way of De Kalb, Illinois.
带刺铁丝网之乡
Ah, home of barbed wire.
还有辛迪·克劳馥
And Cindy Crawford.
我敢打赌你的墙上贴过她的海报
Bet you had a poster of her on your wall.
-就在床头 -不是吧
- Right above my bed. - No.
是的 有点恶俗 我知道
Yeah, uh-huh... little tacky, I know,
但 我那会儿才十一岁 你明白的
but, uh, I was 11 years old, you know.
无所禁忌少年郎
There's no perv ruling on preteens.
或许不光在迪卡尔布才无所禁忌
Uh, maybe not in De Kalb.
这话是什么意思
And what is that supposed to mean?
让我猜猜
Let me guess--
你住在主街
you lived right off Main Street,
有一栋围着白色尖桩栅栏的房♥子
had a house with a white picket fence
还养了一只叫做斯波特的小狗
and a dog named Spot.
她叫吉尼斯 是一只巧克力色拉布拉多
Guinness, and she was a chocolate Lab,
房♥子在芬伍德大街 链状栅栏围着
and it was Fernwood Avenue, with a chain-link fence,
离主街有两个街区
two blocks off of Main Street.
也八♥九♥不离十
I was close.
你的台球打得不错啊
You're pretty good at this.
那么 这位来自伊利诺斯的
So, Irish from Illinois
长大后想要同辛迪·克劳馥结婚的这位爱尔兰先生
who wanted to grow up and marry Cindy Crawford,
是什么风把你吹到这座小岛来了呢
what brought you out to this little rock?
山姆大叔[此处代指美政♥府♥]
Uncle Sam.
同美国缩写 一军需食品供应商 常用来代指美国或美国政♥府♥
你在军队里
You're in the military?
我曾在军队的第25步兵师
I was in the military, six years with the army,
待过六年
25th Infantry Division.
责任 荣耀 国家
Duty, honor, country.
那现在呢
Hmm, and now?
在你不再诱哄那些无辜可怜的少女
What do you do when you're not
为你掏腰包之后 你做了些什么
hustling poor, innocent girls out of their paychecks?
我为政♥府♥工作
I work for the government.
我也是
Mmm, so do I,
至少在每年四月我报税的时候
or at least it feels that way
就能感觉到是为政♥府♥工作
every April when I'm filing my tax returns.
我是来自伊利诺斯州迪卡尔布的爱尔兰人
Well, I'm Irish by way of De Kalb, Illinois.
带刺铁丝网之乡
Home of barbed wire.
还有辛迪·克劳馥
And Cindy Crawford.
让我猜猜
Let me guess--
你住在主街
you lived right off Main Street,
有一栋围着白色尖桩栅栏的房♥子
had a house with a white picket fence
还养了一只叫做斯波特的小狗
and a dog named Spot.
她叫吉尼斯 是一只巧克力色拉布拉多
Guinness, and she was a chocolate Lab,
房♥子在芬伍德大街 链状栅栏围着
and it was fernwood Avenue, with a chain-link fence,
离主街有两个街区
two blocks off of Main Street.
也八♥九♥不离十
I was close.
你的台球打得不错啊
You're pretty good at this.
有索朗尼的消息了吗
Anything on Solani?
我们从他上班的汽车店
Yeah, we pulled security video
调出了监控录像
from the auto shop that he worked at
发现了他曾和两名男子交谈的画面
and we found footage of him talking to two men
而那两人同画廊劫案的
who fit the physical description of our suspects
疑犯外形相符
from the gallery heist.
他们就没转过身来过吗
They ever turn around?
没有 这两人分明就是在躲避镜头
No, these two are clearly camera shy.
但我们可以设法从脖子和手臂上的
Yeah, but we did manage to isolate some distinctive tattoos
一些特殊纹身入手
on the necks and forearms
以此来识别他们的身份
to help us I.D. 'em.
有线索了
We got a hit.
马特和托尼·卡普尔
Matt and Tony Kapule.
这两人可不是什么良民
These guys are bad news.
他们犯过的都是一级重罪
All their priors are class "A" felonies.
有他们现在的地址吗
Do we have a current address?
根据警局的资料 这两人是战时失踪的士兵
According to HPD, these two are M.I.A.
那要怎么才能找到他们呢
Okay, so how do we find 'em?
你们能在我身上找到的
Oh, the only thing you're going to find on me
只有一些抗凝血药
is a few blood thinners.
奇莫
Kimo.
不知道你是不是巧舌如簧
Yeah, I don't know if you're paying these guys
才请来的这帮家伙
by the spoken word,
如果真是这样 你可真值了
but if so, you really got a great deal with that guy.
没错 他话不多 但听觉灵敏
Yeah, he doesn't talk much but he listens well.
我这儿可不是每天都会来
It's not every day I get a visit
像您这样德高望重的人物 马奇先生
from a man of your reputation and status, Mr. March.
我要为你做点什么呢 我的朋友
So what can I do for you, my friend?
我接了个活儿 需要你帮点忙
I got a job I need a little help with.
你车上有几个安全气囊
How many airbags you got in this boat?
什么意思
Why?
你开车的架势
The way you're driving,
我觉得我需要最大化的保护
I want as much protection as I can get.
好了 我们能专心点吗
Okay, can we please focus?
我把这儿弄得一团糟
All right, I'm, I'm all jammed up here.
我有点受限
I'm getting cramps.
你就像个讨人嫌的小屁孩
You know, you're like the annoying little kid
在车里不断叫嚷着
in the car who keeps saying,
"我们到了吗 我们到了吗"
"We there yet, we there yet?"
耐心点儿吧
Patience.
那好吧 我们到了吗
Well, are we there yet?
我问了我的老哥们是否认识卡普尔兄弟
I asked my old associate if he knew the Kapule brothers.
他不但听说过他们
He not only knew them.
还告诉我哪里能找到他们
He told me where to find 'em.
在哪儿
Well, where would that be?
沙岛
Sand Island.
他们在那儿有个仓库
They got a warehouse there
用来收藏抢来的赃物
that they use as a drop for their heists.
五零特遣队
Five-O.
在这儿
In here.
这人已经死了
This one's dead.
这个还活着
This one's alive.
她人在哪里
Where is she?
凯伦在哪里
Where is Karen?
凯伦在哪儿
Where is Karen?
她还活着吗
Is she still alive?
你对她做了什么
What did you do with her?
我是五零特遣队的成浩·凯利
This is Chin Ho Kelly with Five-O.
你把她藏哪儿去了
Where are you holding her?
快说
Tell me now.
立刻叫救护车
We need an ambulance right away.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表