We need to grab him.
双手放在方向盘上 听见没
Keep your hands on the wheel. Hey!
双手放在方向盘上
Put your hands on the wheel.
看着我
Look at me.
还记得我吗
You remember me?
大概三年前
About three years ago,
你开枪打伤了我的朋友
you put some bullets into a friend of mine.
一名美国♥军♥人
He was American military.
现在我想起你了
Now I remember you.
还有你的朋友
And your friend.
很好
Good.
带我们去找他
'Cause you're gonna take us to him.
你听到他说的了
You heard the man.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
他人呢
Where is he?
嘘 别出声
Shh. Shut up. Shut up.
带我们去找他
Let's try that again, shall we?
就是那里
저기 다.
就是那里
저기 다.
挖
Dig.
快挖
Dig!
快挖
발하!
快挖
발하!
伤得重吗
How bad?
还好 只是呼吸的时候有点痛
It only hurts when I breathe.
肋骨骨折而已
It's just a fractured rib.
我没事 你的头伤更要紧
I'll be okay. Trust me, your head's a lot worse.
停
Stop.
别挖了
Stop.
走
Move.
站到一边
Move.
是他吗
Is it him?
是的
Yeah.
史蒂夫
Steve?
怎么了
What is it?
这是你干的吗
Did you do this to my friend?
你们居然凌虐我朋友的尸体
Did you mutilate my friend?
是谁干的
Who did that?
是谁下的命令
Who gave the order?
是知云吗
Did Ji-woon give the order?
是不是知云
Was it Ji-woon?
给我听好
Listen to me very carefully,
给你三秒钟回答我的问题
you have three seconds to answer my question, okay?
否则 不管你对我朋友做了什么
Or everything you did to my friend here,
我都会以牙还牙
I'm gonna do to you.
一
One...
二
...two...
是韩知云
H-H-Han... Han Ji-woon.
是他命令我们做的
He ordered us to do it.
他在哪
Where is he?
在营地里
Back at the camp.
如果我是你 我会乖乖地在这躺着
I wouldn't move if I was you.
凯斯
Cath!
掩护我
Cover me!
行了 别反抗
That's it. That's it.
把枪给他们
Give 'em your gun.
照他们说的做
Do what they say, all right?
没关系
괜찮아.
很高兴再次见到你 少校
It's nice to see you again, Commander.
你又带了个朋友来
And I see you brought another friend.
我有很多朋友
I got a lot of friends.
他们正在朝这赶来
Right now they're moving in on this location.
别扯淡了
I don't think so.
你是自己来的
I think you're here alone.
为了了结某些愚蠢的个人恩怨
On some... foolish personal vendetta.
哈特少校已经死了
Commander Hart was already dead.
你为什么还要凌虐他的遗体
Why'd you have to desecrate his body?
你应该拿着我给你的那具尸体
Huh? You should've just taken what I gave you
乖乖回家
and gone home.
这就是不敢归还他的尸体的原因吗
Is that why you sent us the wrong body?
怕别人发现你禽兽不如的行径
So no one would find out what you animals did?
回答我
Answer my question.
掩护我
Cover me.
史蒂夫
Steve!
我们得走了 马上
We got to go. Now.
走 走
Let's go. Let's go!
看那边 他们在交易
Look at that, something's going down.
就是他
We got it.
看到包裹了
Eyes on the package.
行动
Let's move.
你好吗
How you doing?
别出声 否则老子打死你
Keep quiet or I'll put a bullet in you.
包裹安全
Package is secure.
美国人 美国人
Americans! Americans!
走
Moving.
走 走
Go. Go.
走 快走
Go, move it, move.
弗雷德 你中枪了
Fred, you hit?
我没事
I'm good.
没事 快走
I'm fine, keep moving.
把东西带走 我掩护你
Get the package out of here, I got your six.
你在说什么 快走
What are you talking about? Get off your ass.
我们一起走
We're moving. Let's go.
-走啊 -完成任务
- Let's go! - Do the job.
完成任务
Now do the job!
我的任务就是不抛弃任何战友
My job is not leaving anybody behind!
你没有抛弃我
You won't.
你看 兄弟
Look at me, hoss.
我哪儿也去不了
I'm not going anywhere.
别让我的牺牲变得毫无价值
Don't let this be for nothing.
史蒂夫
Steven.
帮我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
听我说
All right, listen to me.
-你在说什么呢 伙计 -听我说
- What are you talking about, man? - Listen to me.
将来...
One day...
告诉我女儿
...tell my daughter...
告诉她 爸爸很爱她
...you tell my daughter that daddy loved her.
答应我
Promise me.
答应我
Promise me!
我答应你
I promise.
我答应你
All right, I promise.
走
Now go.
加油 兄弟
Hooyah, brother.
行动
Moving.
我都说了快离开这儿
I said get the hell out of here,
你这蠢蛋
you stupid son of a bitch!
如果不是他的掩护
If he hadn't of covered me,
我就死在那儿了
I never would have made it out of there.
能做的你都做了
You did everything you could do.
你还完成了任务
And you completed the mission.
是啊
Yeah.
韩国 浦项
真有意思
You know, it's funny.
你长得并不像夏威夷人
You don't look Hawaiian.
你要把你知道的都告诉我们
You're gonna tell us everything.
但你在那儿出生的 不是吗
But you were born there, weren't you?
你和维克多帮忙武装的每个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥分队
Every terrorist cell you and Victor helped arm,
跟你们合作的所有供应商
every supplier you worked with,
所有运输合伙人
all your trafficking associates.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表