but it wasn't over blackmail.
我已经金盆洗手很多年了
I've been out of that game for years.
那你现在的把戏是什么
So what's your game now?
收集情报
Intelligence gathering.
我能够获取用合法手段
I got a knack for obtaining information
无法得到的情报
that isn't available through legal means.
这单生意的客户
In this case, a client
雇我去偷阿杜斯的知识产权
hired me to steal Ardus's intellectual property.
然后你发现斯科特·戴维斯
All right, so you figured Scott Davis
是可以拿到那东西的人
was the guy to go to for that,
所以你利用了霍莉去接近他
and you used Holly to get close to him.
女孩有很好的手段...
Girl's got a nice scam going--
能跟着男人回房♥间 这样她就能打劫了
getting guys back to their rooms so she can rob them.
这次她要做的只是
All she had to do this time
把戴维斯的笔记本中的数据拷到U盘里
was copy the data from Davis's laptop onto a flash drive.
我给了她镇静剂 让她在吧台把他放倒
I gave her a sedative to slip him at the bar
还有两万辛苦费
and 20 grand for her trouble.
所以你们昨天见面
So that's why you were meeting yesterday--
她本该把U盘给你的
she was supposed to hand you over the flash drive.
但是...
But...
我们都知道发生了什么
we all know how that went, huh?
霍莉在电视上看到戴维斯死了
Holly had seen on TV that Davis was dead.
她吓坏了 以为跟我有关系
She got spooked, thought I was involved.
在我能够说服她
And before I could talk her down and
拿到U盘之前
get the drive from her,
某位英雄就打抱不平打了我一拳
some hero stepped in and clocked me.
现在我损失了两万美元 也没有U盘
Now I'm out $20K, I have no flash drive.
我的客户会非常不满意的
My clients aren't gonna be too happy about that.
不如你把他们的名字告诉我们
Why don't you give us their names?
我们会打电♥话♥帮你道歉的
We'll call and apologize for you.
我也想
I wish I could.
但我不知道他们是谁
But I don't even know who they are.
双方都是匿名安排的
It's all arranged through double-blind contacts.
这些华尔街精英类的人
These Wall Street-types,
他们很擅长避免牢狱之灾
they're good at avoiding jail time.
他们也许可以
They might be.
你不能
You're not.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 我已经...
Look, I've, uh...
我想我已经违反了一两条我的假释条例
I suppose I have violated one or two conditions of my parole,
但是我可不能背上谋杀的指控
but there is no way I'm eating a murder charge.
卡利日间Spa
Koali Day Spa.
昨天上午戴维斯被杀时我在那里
That's where I was yesterday morning when Davis was shot.
女按♥摩♥师虽然大部分时间盯着我的臀部
The masseuse mostly focused on my glutes,
但是我猜她会记得我的脸的
but I'm guessing she'll remember my face.
好吧 克罗斯不在场证明是真的
Okay, so, Cross' alibi checks out--
水疗中心确认他昨天八点到十一点在那里
spa confirmed he was there yesterday from 8:00 to 10:00.
是啊 审讯的时候我在听
Yeah, I was listening in on the interrogation.
那么 克罗斯雇了霍莉
So, Cross hired Holly
去拿戴维斯电脑里的数据
to get the data off of Davis's computer.
但火奴鲁鲁警局搜查酒店房♥间时
But when HPD searched the hotel room,
-那里没有笔记本 -等下
- there was no laptop in there. - Wait a minute.
我们知道霍莉把数据转存到了U盘上
We know that Holly dumped the data onto a flash drive.
她只有在不拿电脑的前提下
The only reason she would do that
才会用U盘拷数据
is if she was leaving the laptop behind.
-没错 -那就意味着
- Right. - Which means
案发后 肯定有人把它
someone else must've stolen it
从戴维斯的房♥间偷走了
from Davis's room after the murder.
我想我可能知道他们在找什么了
I think I might know what they were looking for.
我查了下阿杜斯的财务状况
I dug into Ardus's financials.
发现大量资金投在了
Turns out they were heavily invested
戴维斯开♥发♥的新一代移♥动♥芯片上
in a next-gen mobile chipset that was developed by Davis.
传闻这可能是个价值数十亿的产品
Rumor is this could be a billion-dollar product.
那就解释了为什么克罗斯的客户
Well, that would explain why Cross' client
愿意雇用商业间谍
was willing to engage in corporate espionage
来得到斯科特·戴维斯电脑中的数据
to get the data off Scott Davis's computer.
以及有人会为了它杀人的原因
And why someone else might be willing to kill for it.
我刚跟职员办公室的人
Hey. All right, so I just got off the phone
通完电♥话♥
with the clerk's office.
霍莉的一个假名登记在
One of Holly's aliases traces back
怀帕胡街上的一个地址上
to an address on Waipahu.
可以追溯到七年前 在她行骗之前很久
Deed goes back seven years, well before her grifting days.
看这个 看这个
Check this out. Check this out.
看这个 你来吧
Check this out. Make it happen, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
就是她
That's her.
霍莉的真名叫莱娜·苏利文
Holly's real name is Lana Sullivan.
凯斯 什么事
Cath, what's up?
你说呢
Hey, you tell me.
还有一个小时就开球了 你能赶到吗
Kickoff's in an hour. You gonna make it?
是的 我们会赶到的
Yes, we are going to make it.
我们...我知道我说过我们要出去玩
We're... Listen, I know I said we were gonna hang out,
但是我们现在案件缠身
but we're kinda tied up with this case.
那你要错过大场面了
Well, you're missing quite a scene.
根据记录 这周我可以在任何一天
For the record, I can eat grilled Spam
吃烤罐头猪肉 好吗
any day of the week here, okay?
我不会错过目睹一个传奇的机会
I am not missing my opportunity to meet a living legend, okay?
好吧 如果你们能过来
All right. Well, if you guys make it here,
我会想办法在半场时找到你们 好吗
I'll try to find you during halftime, okay?
好的 听着不错 待会儿见
Ok. Sounds good. See you soon.
苏利文家 怀帕胡
好的 我们找到霍莉了
All right, we found Holly.
是莱娜
Lana.
随便啦
Whatever.
五零特遣队
Hey! Hey, Five-O.
别动 别动
Hey, hey, don't move! Hey!
后退
Hey. Back up.
你究竟是谁
Who the hell are you?
贝丝·苏利文
Beth Sullivan.
你看着很像你的姐姐莱娜
You look a lot like your sister Lana.
我猜这是你们之间的关系吧
I presume that's how you're related?
好吧 莱娜在哪
Okay, where's Lana?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
比起跟我们说话 她似乎
She seems a lot more interested in something
对桌子上的东西更感兴趣
on this desk than talking to us.
拜托
Please,
我只是想保护我姐姐
I'm just trying to protect my sister.
保护你姐姐什么
Protect your sister from what?
敬启者
这是斯科特·戴维斯硬盘的副本
Hey. This is a copy of Scott Davis's hard drive.
为什么要把它发给《火奴鲁鲁时代杂♥志♥》
Why were you about to send this to the Honolulu Times?
我跟她说了不要这样做
I told her not to do it,
这太危险了 但...
that it was dangerous, but...
做什么 她要做什么
Do what? What was she gonna do?
她说她找到一个买♥♥家
She said she found a buyer,
愿意买♥♥那个家伙硬盘上的东西
somebody willing to pay for what was on that guy's hard drive.
她现在去见他了
She's on her way to meet him now.
这封邮件就是她的保单
Okay, so this e-mail is her insurance policy.
如果她到两点还没消息
If I don't hear from her by 2:00,
我就要把文件发给媒体
I'm supposed to send the file to the press.
好吧 他们会在哪里会面
Okay, where's the meeting supposed to be?
你们会逮捕她的
You'll just arrest her.
那也比买♥♥家对她下的毒手好
That's better than what the buyer might do to her. Okay,
已经有人因这电脑里的数据被杀了
somebody's already been killed over the data on that computer.
你希望让你姐姐陷入那种危险吗
You want to put your sister in that kind of danger?
那就告诉我们 她在哪里
So tell us, where is she?
我仔细检查了你们发过来的
So, I dug through the copy of Davis's hard drive
戴维斯硬盘的数据备份
you sent over,
找到了他和老板内尔·雷丁的
and found an e-mail thread
往来邮件
between him and his boss, Neil Redding.
原来几个月以来他一直在警告雷丁
Turns out that for months he has been warning Redding
说阿杜斯开♥发♥的芯片组是不可行的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表