我更喜欢到室外活动
I prefer to spend my days outdoors.
所以你能保持魔鬼身材
That explains your extraordinary figure.
好吧 我觉得你有点喝多了
Okay, I think you've really had a little too much to drink.
没有没有 这叫中西部地区特有的诚实
No, no, no, it's just my Midwestern honesty.
一定... 一定是的
Oh, that's-that's got to be it.
抱歉
Sorry.
是个...
Oh, it's just...
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
是厂里打来的 我得接一下
It's the factory; I got to take this.
有台织机出故障了
One of the looms is on the fritz.
织机 好的
Oh, the looms, yes.
-抱歉 失陪一下 -没问题
- Sorry, excuse me. - Absolutely.
喂
Yeah?
有什么发现
Hey, what'd you find?
没有
Nothing.
目标大约十点半出门
Subject left the house at approximately 10:30.
在沙滩散步
Took a walk on the beach.
剪了指甲
Got her nails done;
顺便说句 用的法式指甲钳
French tips, by the way.
依我所见 她没什么隐瞒的
As far as I can see, she's got nothing to hide.
我说过她很厉害 好吗
I told you she's good, okay?
要想有所发现 你得往深处挖
You want to find something, you got to dig deeper.
你出钱我♥干♥活 小子
Well, it's your dime, kid.
如果我挖到什么 就打给你
If my shovel hits something, I'll call you.
好 行 可以
Yeah, okay, good.
有啥问题
Problem?
没
No.
那你干吗盯着我
Then why are you staring at me?
你雇人监视你母亲吗
You hired somebody to run surveillance on your mother?
好吧 我知道你要说什么
Okay, I know what you're gonna say.
我要说什么
Well, what am I gonna say?
雇人监视自己母亲
That hiring somebody to spy on their mother
是疯子干的事
is the act of a crazy person.
对 我会换个词 比如
Uh, yeah, I would've used different words like,
"脑残"或是"变♥态♥"
uh, "whack job" or "psychopath."
不过"疯子"这词也挺好的
"Crazy" works, though. It works.
丹尼 我别无选择好吗
Yeah, I had no choice, Danny, okay?
你试过像正常人那样
Have you ever tried speaking to your mother
和你妈妈聊聊吗
like a... like a human being,
-像正常人一样 -我怎么问
- like normal people do? - What am I going to say?
"妈 我知道你在执行
"Mom, I know you're running
"一项秘密任务 是啥呀"
"a covert op. What is it?"
-对 那样挺好 -好吧
- Yeah, that would work. - Oh, okay.
若她确实有事缠身 你何不直接问她
Look, if she's in the game, why don't you confront her?
我是说 别让外人插手
Right? I mean, don't bring in an outside source.
要是让她发现亲生儿子派人跟踪自己
She finds out that her son put a tail on her,
我保证 结局会很难看
I promise you... I promise it will end badly.
不会出现这种情况的
It's not going to end badly.
这人写过监视方面的书
This guy wrote the book on surveillance.
我母亲永远不会发现的
My mother is never going to see it coming.
你的织布机怎么样了
How are the looms?
运转良好
Oh, just weaving away.
那真不错
Good. Good to hear.
希望你别介意我没经你同意
Oh, I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty
又点了一瓶酒
of ordering another bottle of wine.
我再喝的话 会做出让自己后悔的事
Well, if I drink any more wine, I might do something I regret.
我倒希望如此
I hope so.
法医办公室
经确认死因由多处枪伤导致
I confirmed the C.O.D. was multiple gunshot wounds.
不过 霍普利先生在被枪击前
However, it's what happened to Mr. Hoapili
所遭遇的事非常蹊跷
prior to being shot that's quite interesting.
你们看
Take a look.
下巴碎裂 六根肋骨断裂
A shattered jaw, six broken ribs,
内出血迹象
signs of internal bleeding
以及骶髂关节骨折
and a fractured sacroiliac.
也就是连接盆骨的关节
That would be a joint in the pelvis.
-我知道 -才怪
- I knew that. - No, you didn't.
你不也一样
You didn't know it, either.
如果你俩吵完了
Okay, uh, if you two are finished,
那我继续讲
I'd like to continue.
麦克斯 这些伤会不会是那场车祸造成的
Max, could all of this have been a result of the accident?
不可能 车祸不会造成这种创伤
No. The trunk never sustained any damage due to the crash,
所以霍普利先生是在别的地方
so Mr. Hoapili suffered his
受的这些伤
extensive trauma elsewhere.
他被人抓走
Okay, so he was picked up,
遭到殴打 然后被塞进后备箱
he was beaten, dumped in the trunk like this.
应该是这样
That would be correct.
不管他后来是否受到枪击
And the extent of his injuries, left unattended,
他这受伤程度无人照料的话
would have killed Mr. Hoapili,
也会造成死亡
whether or not he had been shot.
再看这个
And then there's this.
在他手指关节的割伤和淤青
These cuts and contusions on his knuckles
都是防卫性伤口
are defensive wounds.
相当严重
Quite severe.
这只能证明一件事
Which can only mean one thing.
托马斯和别人打斗过
Thomas was in a fight.
不仅仅是打斗 是殊死搏斗
Not just a fight, but the fight of his life.
很高兴看见你
Glad to see you're
听从史蒂夫的命令留在这里
following Steve's orders and staying put.
我心里放不下
I took it to heart.
工作能让我好受点
Working is therapeutic.
否则我的情绪会让我崩溃
Otherwise, I let my emotions get the better of me.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你饿吗 我把它们拌一拌给你吃
You hungry? I can whip some of these up for you.
我不饿 没事
No. I'm good. I'm good.
可以帮我看点东西吗
I could use your eyes on something, though.
认得他们吗
You recognize them?
要是图片清楚点也许能认得
I might if you had a better picture.
我也希望清楚点啊
I wish I did.
就是这两个人杀了我表哥
These the two that killed my cousin?
他们目前是嫌犯
Right now they're suspects.
可以让我留着吗
Mind if I keep that?
给我周围人看看这俩嫌犯
Show your suspects to my people?
可以
Sure.
但你得保证
But you got to promise
知道名字后第一个告诉我们
to call us first if you get a name.
我吸取教训了 老妹
I learned my lesson, sistah.
我保证
I promise.
好的
Okay.
保重 卡玛
Take care, Kame.
喂 阿成
Yeah, Chin.
你记得麦姬告诉我们
You remember when Maggie told us
她和父亲去打高尔夫球吗
she and her father went to the driving range?
记得 周二晚上吗
Yeah, Tuesday nights?
对
Yeah.
我让警局排查了托马斯的一切社会关系
I had HPD canvass all of Thomas's known associates.
阿♥拉♥维高尔夫的老板说
The owners of Ala Wai Golf say
他们有好几年没见过托马斯和他女儿了
they haven't seen Thomas and Maggie there in years.
科诺 如果和爸爸打高尔夫球这件事
Kono, if Maggie lied to us
是麦姬在说谎
about hitting golf balls with her father,
我怀疑她说的其他事也不是真的
I wonder what else she told us that wasn't true.
是啊
Yeah.
下午晚些时候青花鱼会送过来
Okay, the albacore's coming in later this afternoon.
麦姬 我们可以耽误你一点时间吗
Maggie, can we talk to you for a moment?
你们有什么消息了吗
Do you have any news?
你父亲周二晚上到底在做什么
What was your father really doing Tuesday nights?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他没在打高尔夫球
He wasn't hitting golf balls.
他到底在做什么
What was he really doing?
可以让我们单独谈会儿吗
Uh, would you guys give us a minute?
谢谢
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表