Why, your handwriting that bad?
不 我是说你的理解能力
No, I was referring to your reading comprehension skills.
想读懂它 恐怕得达到
It appears that maybe they topped out
小学五年级水平才行
at fifth grade level?
我可是随身带着字典
Oh, you know what? I got a dictionary standing by,
用不着你担心
so don't worry about that, okay?
简 他想要什么 给他就是
Give the man whatever he wants, Jane.
谢谢 还有
Thank you. Oh, and by the way,
你为什么一回火奴鲁鲁就
why'd you go straight to Lindsay O'Connell
立刻去找林德赛·欧康奈尔
when you got back to Honolulu?
你有没有搞错
Are you serious?
我是认真地在问你
I am serious.
艾登·欧康奈尔是我的病人
Aiden O'Connell was my patient.
-好 -少校 你到底有什么困扰
- Okay. - What's the matter with you, Commander?
因为你妈妈
Is it your mommy?
还是你♥爸♥爸
Is it your daddy?
你被抛弃了吗
Is it abandonment?
或者...
Or...
被人背叛 或许两者都有
betrayal? Maybe both.
我打赌你没结婚都是因为你妈
I bet your mommy's the reason why you're not married.
你对我做过调查吗
You been checking up on me?
少往自己脸上贴金了
Don't flatter yourself.
-你没戴婚戒 -行了
- You're not wearing a wedding ring. - Okay.
够了 大家都降降火
That's enough. Why don't we all cool it?
放松 还有
Relax, and...
文件出了问题
There's something wrong with the file.
艾登的资料不见了
Aiden's records are gone.
可能是病毒
Well, it's probably a virus.
可能是病毒 哪有这么巧
It probably is a virus-- how convenient.
看看备份文件还在不在
Can you just check the backup file?
查过了 也没有
I did. Same thing.
你可真高明
You know what? Nice ploy, all right?
假装同意合作
Pretend to be cooperative.
明知什么都没有
You know nothing's in there.
够了
That's enough.
请你们离开我的办公室
I'd like you to leave my office.
-离开 -走吧
- Leave your office? - Yeah, let's go.
我还巴不得呢 期待很快再见到你
With pleasure. Okay? I look forward to seeing you soon.
那是私♥家♥侦♥探♥的货车
That's the P.I.'s van.
看来巴利放弃监视了
Looks like Barry bailed on the stakeout.
有可能
Maybe.
巴利·马丁
Barry Martin.
五零总部
好 谢谢 阿成
Okay, thanks, Chin.
怎么了
What's up?
他们在私♥家♥侦♥探♥车里找到一台笔记本
They found a laptop in the P.I.'s van.
里面有没有线索表明
Anything on it that would explain
艾登雇他的原因
why Aiden would've hired him?
里面全是加密文件
Bunch of encrypted files.
阿成把电脑送给方了
Chin just dropped it off to Fong.
于是我们又回到了起点
So we're back to square one.
回到起点
Back to square one--
奥利维亚·维克多和两起凶案有关
Olivia Victor's behind both murders.
你怎么知道
How do you figure?
我们没有一点儿线索
We got nothing, zero,
证明奥利维亚·维克多和死掉的私♥家♥侦♥探♥有关
connecting Olivia Victor to our dead P.I.
纠正一下 目前没找到这样的线索而已
No, correction, we have nothing to connect her yet.
线索肯定有 我们找出来就是了
We will-- we just need to figure out what it is.
好吧
Okay, okay.
不好意思 我想说
Excuse me, uh, if I may, um,
我注意到了她和你说话的方式
I saw the way that she interacted with you, okay?
她故意激怒你
She deliberately provokes you,
所以我想 问题不一定是在她身上
and I am starting to think that is maybe not so much about her
而在于你 我的朋友
specifically, but this is about you, my friend.
你什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我告诉你什么意思
I'll tell you what it's supposed to mean:
她在向你宣战
she challenges you,
因为她 你很是烦躁
you allow her to get under your skin.
-我有吗 -你有
- Is that right? - That is right.
她目中无人 和你正面交锋
She's defiant, she stands up to you.
她喜欢这感觉 不为别的 她乐在其中
All right? And she likes it, not for nothing, but she enjoys it.
而你讨厌那样被人挑衅
Okay, you hate being challenged like that,
在你的世界观里这是非常无礼的
it is offensive to your entire world view, okay?
她发现了这点
And she senses that.
你也开始按小时收费了吗
Do you charge by the hour, or what...
我就是发表一下观点
I'm just making a point.
笔记本电脑里有发现吗
Did you get anything off the laptop?
方还在查 不过外面来了个人
Uh, Fong's still working on it, but there's someone here
说手上有某个案子的情报
who says he has information on a case.
他说他只告诉你
He says he'll only talk to you.
让他进来 进来吧
Send him in. Hey, come in!
-史蒂夫·麦格瑞特 -我是
- Steve McGarrett? - Yeah.
-近来如何 -挺好
- How you doing? - Good.
很高兴为您服务
Consider yourself served.
我看看
Excuse me.
限制令
...restraining order.
恭喜你 伙计
Congratulations, buddy.
奥利维亚·维克多申请了一个对你的限制令
Olivia Victor got a restraining order against you.
任何情况下你都不得
You are to stay at least
进入距离她500码的范围内[457米]
500 yards away from her at all times.
你满意了吧
Are you happy now?
你在笑 笑什么
You are smiling-- why are you smiling?
我这是欣喜若狂 看不出来吗
I'm ecstatic. Don't you get it?
她知道我们揪着她不放
She knows we're onto her.
下一步就是想办法出岛了
Her next move is to try to get off the Island.
我得想法把她列入禁飞名单
I gotta put her on the no-fly list.
这个主意行吗
Whoa, whoa, is that a good idea?
不 不
No, no. No.
这个主意真是糟透了
It is the exact definition of a terrible idea.
史蒂夫 你得好好看看这玩意
Okay, Steve? You have to read this thing.
你不能 重复一遍 不能
You cannot-- I repeat, not--
把奥利维亚·维克多列入禁飞名单
put Olivia Victor on the no-fly list.
非常正确 我不能把她弄进名单
You're absolutely right, I cannot.
不过我知道谁能帮我
But I know somebody who can.
如果"费南多·戈萨"是蒙戈斯塔的化名
If "Fernando Gorza" is the alias that Mangosta's using,
他刚在机场租了辆车
he just rented a car at the airport
现在住在好客酒店
and is staying at the Ho'okipa Hotel.
我们得去确认一下
We should check that out.
收起来
Put it away.
去卧室
In the bedroom.
-凯斯 开门 -来了
- Cath, come on! - Yeah!
我没想到你今天会来
I wasn't expecting to see you today.
凯斯 我需要...
Cath, uh, I need...
帮忙是吧 没问题
A favor? Of course.
需要我做什么 优待你
So, what, a courtesy,
赦免你 还是豁免你
an indulgence, a dispensation...
你挖苦我的时候真美
You're so beautiful when you're sarcastic.
想让我帮什么忙 直说吧
Would you just ask me, already?
我需要你把奥利维亚·维克多医生
All right. I need you to put a Dr. Olivia Victor
中情局
列入禁飞名单
on the no-fly list.
你...你自己也能做到啊
You could... uh, you could do that.
不 我不行
No, I can't.
她...
She, um...
她给我搞了个限制令
she has a restraining order against me.
-限制令 -没错
- A restraining order? - Yeah.
你干什么了
What did you do?
做我的工作而已
I did my job.
-限制距离是多少 -500码
- How close can you get? - 500 yards.
天哪 你就不擅长给别人留个好的第一印象
Oh, God. You've never been good at first impressions.
我知道 不过说正经的 凯斯
I know, but seriously, Cath,
如果我把她列入禁飞名单
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表