火奴鲁鲁警署没有找到任何目击证人
HPD has not found any witnesses.
是啊 就是这样
Yeah, no kidding.
岛上这地方的人都不和警♥察♥打交道
This part of the island no one talks to cops.
物证课的人发现了一把口径为0.12的猎枪
Crime techs recovered a .12 gauge shotgun
就在那排罐头食物后面
from behind that row of canned goods there.
那枪有注册吗
Was the shotgun registered?
当然没有 已经把它送去实验室进行检查
No, of course not. Sending it to the lab for processing.
我觉得这边的血迹应该与那枪相吻合
I'm thinking that weapon will be consistent with this spatter.
凶手开了枪
Okay, the shooter, he takes a shot,
把枪扔了 然后离开
dumps the gun, takes off.
受害者 还活着
The victim, well, he's alive,
也许他跑到外面求救了
so maybe he goes and tries to get help?
有可能 有个地方我不明白
Well, maybe. Here's the part I don't get.
过来看
Check it out.
拖痕
Drag marks?
对
Yeah.
好吧 所以说枪手或者其他人
All right, so either our shooter or somebody, uh,
把受害者从这儿带走了
takes our victim out of here.
杂货店 位置又偏远
General store, remote location,
会让人觉得这是起性质恶劣的抢劫案 是吧
makes you think this could be a robbery gone bad, right?
可是看看这儿
Then there's this.
为什么带走了受害者 却留下现金
Why take the body and leave the cash?
我也想你 小猴子 很想你
I miss you, too, monkey, very much.
我有个好消息
Listen, I got good news.
我会把圣诞老人送你的礼物好好收起来
I am gonna keep all the presents that Santa brings you
等你回来你就能看到了 好吗
and you can have them when you come home, okay?
好的 我也爱你
All right, I love you, too.
拜
Bye.
她是故意的
She did this on purpose.
我发誓她绝对是故意的
I swear she did it on purpose.
蕾切尔 她故意挑这个星期
Rachel-- she picks this week
去拉斯维加斯看斯坦 我就像个白♥痴♥
to go visit Stan in Vegas, and me like an idiot,
我说 "好啊 你可以带上格蕾丝"
I say, "Yeah, you can take Grace with you."
-你为什么要同意 -我不知道为什么
- Why would you do that? - I don't know why
自己会同意 刚不是说了吗 我是个白♥痴♥
I did that. Like I said, I'm an idiot.
也许我以为小发善心
Maybe I thought that a little goodwill
会为下次的抚养听证会加分
would go a long way in this upcoming custody hearing.
这是我第一个没跟格蕾丝一起过的圣诞节
This will be the first Christmas that I have not spent with Grace.
我很不爽
I am not okay with it.
她什么时候回来
When is she coming back?
不会很快就是了
Not soon enough.
你可以来我家
You're coming to my house.
我妈妈要弄个圣诞大餐
Mom's making Christmas dinner.
其实是把外卖♥♥送来的东西解开再加热一下
Well, she's unpacking it and reheating it.
好意心领了
All right, um, I appreciate it very much,
-不过我有安排了 -你有安排
- but I do have plans. - You have plans?
对 我有安排 我刚说什么了
Yes, I have plans. What did I just say?
你说你有安排
You said you have plans.
-没错 -坐在沙发上
- I do. - Sitting on the couch
吃着披萨 看着《34街的奇迹》
with a pizza watching Miracle on 34th Street--
这可不是什么安排
that's not plans.
但与麦格瑞特一家
But Christmas with the McGarretts
共度圣诞就不容错过了 是吧
is something you can't miss.
-没错 -好奇问一下
- That's right. - Yeah, I'm just curious.
你们有什么节目
What do you guys do?
你们会分发自己订的《枪与军♥火♥》吗
You give out subscriptions to Guns & Ammo, huh?
把手榴弹当做礼物塞在袜子里吗
Grenades as stocking stuffers?
凯瑟琳也会去 丹尼
Catherine's gonna be there, too, Danny.
餐桌上留你一个位置 就这么定了
I'm gonna save a place for you at that table; it's a done deal.
好 作为你的朋友
Okay, as your friend.
我会小心翼翼不会让自己挂掉的
I'll try not to kill myself.
科诺
Kono?
鉴证室在枪上发现一枚指纹
The lab got a hit off a print pulled from the shotgun.
指纹与一名叫莫库·布拉福德的人吻合
The print matches a guy named Moku Bradford.
他有前科
He's got priors.
因故意伤害罪入狱十八个月
He did an 18-month bid for aggravated assault.
听起来就像是个
Sounds like the kind of guy
持有未注册猎枪的人
who would have an unregistered shotgun.
卡阿瓦山谷
莫库·布拉福德屋子
你觉得这像血吗
That look like blood to you?
像 你觉得呢
Yeah, what do you think?
我觉得我们找对地方了
I think we're in the right place.
站住 别动 莫库·布拉福德
Hold it right there. Moku Bradford,
放下铲子 马上
drop the shovel right now.
他脸上有血迹 史蒂夫
He's got blood on him, Steve.
我们已经派人去丛林中搜索
Okay, look, we got people searching the jungle right now.
反正他们最后都会找到尸体
Eventually, they are going to find that body.
如果你现在配合我们
You cooperate with us now, small chance you won't spend
还有机会躲过终身监禁
the rest of your life in prison.
我真不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
是吗 你满身是血从树林里
Really? You come walking out of the forest
走出来 还拿着把铲子
covered in blood; you're carrying a shovel.
很显然
All right, it's pretty obvious
你刚把昨晚打死的人埋了
you just buried the guy you shot last night.
等等 你觉得我杀人了
Hold up. You think I shot someone?
不 我们不是"觉得"
No, no, we don't think.
而是很肯定
We're pretty positive.
我们在布鲁斯·阿瓦纳店里发现一把枪
We got your prints all over the shotgun
上面布满你的指纹
we found in Bruce Awana's store.
等等 等等 伙计们
Wait, wait, wait, wait, guys.
布鲁斯出事了吗
Did something happen to Bruce?
大家到这儿来
Hey, guys, over here.
把它给我
Here, give me that.
告诉他我们找到尸体了
Tell him I think we found the body.
你为什么不早说
Why didn't you tell me
你挖了个炊坑
you had an imu dug out there.
挖什么 炊坑是什么
A what? I'm sorry. What's an imu?
就是挖个坑 把猪放在里面烤
It's an underground pit used to slow-roast a pig.
好吧 等一等
Okay, all right, uh, hold on a second.
你在做卡鲁阿猪肉
You're making Kalua pig?
你鬼鬼祟祟就是干这个
That's what you're hiding?
你脸上的是猪肉和汁水吗
That's pig juice and stuff you got on your face?
对啊
Yeah.
听着 我上次
Look, man, I've been
因为无证打猎被抓过
sent up for hunting without a license before.
我已经付不起罚款了
I can't afford no more fines.
好吧 布鲁斯是怎么回事
All right, what about Bruce?
你知道他失踪的事吗
You know anything about his disappearance?
我什么都不知道
I don't know nothing about that.
布鲁斯是我朋友
Bruce is my friend, okay?
我给他打工
I work for the dude.
你打算怎么解释
How do you explain your prints
他店里那把雷明顿上
all over Remington shotgun
全是你的指纹
that we found in his store?
那枪是布鲁斯的
Look, that piece belongs to Bruce.
但是
Okay, but...
我确实拿着那把枪
but I'm not saying I never
看过几次
checked it out a few times.
布鲁斯要枪做什么
Why would Bruce need a gun?
这附近犯罪率又不高
This isn't a high-crime area.
他是不是有什么事需要防身
Would he have any reason to fear for his safety?
不知道
I don't know.
可能布鲁斯有自己的苦衷吧
I figured Bruce had his reasons.
不过那是他的事 跟我无关
But that's his business, not mine.
老兄 抱歉弄脏你的衣服
I'm sorry about the pig juice, brah.
你俩什么关系
So, what are you guys,
是男女朋友吗
like, boyfriend and girlfriend?
你这么说没错啦
I guess you could say that.
那你们为什么不结婚
How come you're not married?
你怎么跟我妈似的
You sound like my mother.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表