《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-O...
你的五零特遣队非同凡响啊
Looks like your Five-O task force is making an impact.
劳拉
Laura!
劳拉不想让任何人知道
Laura did not want anybody to know that she was
她在给我寄送我父亲工具箱里的证据
sending me evidence from my father's toolbox.
我该怎么跟斯坦说
How do I tell Stan that I'm leaving,
我怀了你的孩子 还要离开他呢
and that I'm pregnant with your child?
就是我看到的那个女人
That's the woman I saw.
就是她 五号♥
That's her. Number five.
我认为州长有所隐瞒
I think the governor's hiding something.
告诉我你没有潜入州长的房♥子
Tell me you didn't break into the governor's house.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did!
一切均在我掌控之中
I have everything under control.
史蒂夫·麦格瑞特 你被捕了
Steve McGarrett, you are under arrest.
-放开他 -我不能放了他
- Let him go. - I can't let him go.
你能 我们有豁免权 我们是五零
Yes, you can. We have jurisdiction. We are Five-O.
你不明白 没有五零了
You don't understand. There is no Five-O anymore.
太平洋国家公墓
太平洋国家公墓 一周后
瓦胡岛 哈拉瓦监狱
麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
有人要见你
You have a visitor.
你朝我笑什么
Why are you smiling at me?
你没系领带 这样挺适合你
You're not wearing a tie, it suits you.
不 我没系领带
No, I'm not wearing a tie.
是因为失业警♥察♥没有着装要求
'Cause there's no dress code for an out-of-work cop.
有吴法的线索吗
You get any leads on Wo Fat?
没 一点儿线索没有
Uh, no. Nothing yet.
你家里人还好吧 蕾切尔呢
How's your family? How's Rachel?
她开始晨吐了吗
She getting morning sickness yet?
是啊 她 她挺好的
Yeah, she's, uh... she's excellent.
我知道你不喜欢有人来看你
Listen, I know you don't like visitors,
但这人容不得你拒绝 所以
but this guy wouldn't take no for an answer, so...
让我猜猜 州长是罪有应得吧
Let me guess, the governor had it coming?
其实你没必要来这里 长官
You, uh, you didn't have to come down here, sir.
你还好吧 孩子
You okay, son?
我很好
I'm fine.
经过地狱式训练之后 没什么能难倒我
Nothing Hell Week didn't train me for.
你的人跟我说 副州长
Your man tells me the lieutenant governor's
想要把你的案子移交上级审理
trying to move up your trial.
听说了 新来的小子想要让大家知道
I heard. The new guy, he wants to show the public
他铁面无私
he's a zero tolerance type,
所以判定我杀害詹姆森州长
so convicting me of Governor Jameson's murder
是他新官上任第一把火
is his first order of business.
我们的目的就是阻止这件事发生
Well, we are here to make sure that doesn't happen.
你想去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Is there something I can help you with?
我们都知道是你
We know it was you.
你迟早会跟麦格瑞特
It's just a matter of time
调换位置
before you're trading places with McGarrett.
恭喜升职 凯利警督
Congratulations on the promotion, Lieutenant Kelly.
重回火奴鲁鲁警局 这一步走得明智
Smart move, rejoining HPD.
你有一个小时时间
You got one hour.
我弟弟死了 是吗
My brother's dead, isn't he?
那你父亲也要死
Then so's your father.
不
No!
你好 史蒂夫
Hello, Steve.
现在仔细听我说 史蒂夫
Now listen to me very carefully, Steve...
犯人 退后
Prisoner, step back!
退后
Step back!
你听到了吗 史蒂夫
You hear me, Steve?
听到了吗
You hear me?!
五零特遣队总部
火奴鲁鲁警局封
你破坏了封条
You should have to arrest yourself for
-应该逮捕你自己才对 警督 -没关系
- breaking that seal, Lieutenant. - It's okay.
我还带了一个
I brought a spare.
你是成浩·凯利吗
You're Chin Ho Kelly, right?
约翰·麦格瑞特对你赞赏有加
John McGarrett spoke highly of you.
我是乔·怀特
Joe White.
-你怎么认识约翰的 -我们一起服役
- How do you know John? - We served together.
我都数不清他救过我多少次了
He saved my ass more times than I'd like to remember.
我是来还他人情的
I'm here to return the favor.
说吧老兄 怎么了 你都躲我一周了
So. What's up, buddy? You've been ducking me for about a week now.
我最近有点忙
I've been a little busy.
你忙 忙什么
You've been busy? What are you doing,
忙着把兄弟关监狱里吗
putting more of your friends behind bars?
你觉得我有选择的余地吗
So you think I had a choice?
麦格瑞特就站在州长尸体旁边
McGarrett was standing over
手里还拿着枪 丹尼
the governor's body with a gun in his hand, Danny.
整个反恐特警组就站在我身后
I had a full SWAT team right behind me,
清楚地看到了一切
who saw exactly the same things.
你觉得我应该怎么办
Now, what was I supposed to do?
问得好 很高兴你问了
That's a good question. I'm glad you asked.
因为我觉得你应该让五零来调查
Because what I think that you should have done is let Five-O investigate,
而不是解散五零特遣队
instead of dismantling it.
更不是一走了之 回到火奴鲁鲁警局当差
Instead of running off and joining HPD.
-一走了之 -对
- Running off? - Yeah.
我知道当警♥察♥比当无业平民
I knew that I could help McGarrett more as a cop
更能帮助麦格瑞特
than as an unemployed civilian.
你俩闹够了没有
Are you two done?
我非常确定你俩的谈话
Because I'm fairly certain that this conversation
帮不了史蒂夫任何忙
isn't helping Steve one bit.
今天早上我在葬礼上看到吴法了
I saw Wo Fat at the funeral this morning.
等等 你看见了...为什么不直接逮捕他
Hold on. You saw... Why didn't you arrest him?
以什么罪名 我们没有任何证据
With what? We got nothing.
弹道分♥析♥确认麦格瑞特手上的枪
Ballistics confirmed the gun that McGarrett had in his hand
就是杀人凶器
was the murder weapon.
吴法放到他手上前
And since it was freshly discharged
刚开过枪
when Wo Fat put it into his hand,
实验室在麦格瑞特衣服上发现了射击残留物
lab found traces of GSR on McGarrett's clothing.
关键在于证明不是他开的枪
The key is gonna be proving that he didn't fire it.
好 等等
Okay. Hold on.
监控录像有没有拍到什么
What about the security cameras?
都被关掉了
No, they were down.
史蒂夫闯入时破坏了所有的监视器
Steve disabled them all during his break-in.
就是说没有拍到真凶进出州长府邸
So you got no footage of the real killer coming or going?
没有
No.
-好吧 -史蒂夫脖子上挨过电击枪
- All right. - Steve got blasted in the neck with a stun gun.
上面应该有伤痕 查到了吗
He got marks on his neck. What about that?
检察官轻易就能驳回这一点
Prosecuting attorney will have that tossed out.
麦格瑞特将州长的
McGarrett took out the governor's
安保人员全数撂倒 他大可以说
entire security detail. They can easily make the case
伤痕是在打斗过程中造成的
that any physical trauma occurred then.
听上去我们有的忙了
Sounds like we got a lot of work ahead of us.
你们有吴法的资料吗
Do you guys have a dossier on this Wo Fat character?
詹娜·凯耶有 她过去是中情局的特工
Jenna Kaye does. She used to work for the CIA.
那对特工的偏见先放在一边
Well, I'll try not to hold that against her.
要去哪找她
Where can I find her?
马哈拉旅馆 17号♥房♥间
Mahalo Inn. Room 17.
那个地方我知道 帮个忙
I know the place. Do me a favor.
打电♥话♥告诉她我要去找她
Give her a ring, tell her I'm on my way.
史蒂夫是他一手培养的
He, uh, he trained Steve.
那错全在他咯
So it's his fault?
我与科诺谈过 她对停职感到很不爽
I spoke to Kono, and she's not taking her suspension very well.
是啊
Yeah.
内务部不肯退让
IA's not backing off.
调查仍在继续
The investigation's still ongoing.
他们想把她踢出警局 丹尼
They want her badge, Danny.
我的朋友 今天你为我带来了一缕阳光
You, my friend, are a ray of sunshine today.
见到你真好
It's really good to see you.
是啊
Yeah.
我是威廉姆斯
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表