他被绑♥架♥那次
The kidnapping.
我们知道那件事
We know about the kidnapping.
不 你们以为你们知道
No, you don't-- you think you do.
就连联调局也不知道
Even the FBI didn't know.
他们以为那些混♥蛋♥
They thought the first demand
是在寄了断指之后才开始索要赎金
for ransom came after those monsters sent proof of life,
其实不是
but it didn't.
杰克被绑的第二天他们就开始索要赎金
The first demand came the day after Jake was abducted.
开口要价两千万美金
They wanted $20 million.
我想给 但阿曼达劝我别给
I wanted to pay it, Amanda convinced me not to.
你妻子不希望你赎回自己的儿子
Your wife didn't want to pay to get her son back?
她认为 我们如果给了赎金
She said, if we gave in to their demands,
我们就会一辈子受人敲诈
we'd all be sitting ducks for the rest of our lives.
所以你们没付赎金
So you didn't pay the ransom,
他们就切断了他的手指
and they cut his finger off.
杰克知道这一切吗
Did Jake know about this?
绑匪告诉他了
The kidnappers told him.
他那时只有十岁
He was only ten years old.
我们本该...本该保护他的
We were supposed to... protect him,
但是他知道
but he knew that I...
我没有抵抗他母亲
couldn't stand up to his mother,
他知道自己在母亲心中不是第一位的
and he knew she was incapable of putting him first.
他就开始学着照顾自己
So he took care of himself.
对吗
Right?
他逃了出来 并指证了绑♥架♥他的人
He got away, he testified against the men who took him.
他那时只有十岁
He was only ten years old.
当他发现自己母亲出轨后
When he found out about the affair,
他让我和阿曼达离婚
he asked me to... ...divorce Amanda,
我告诉他我做不到
and I told him I wouldn't.
你们要理解
You have to understand.
他当时太愤怒了
He was so angry.
你也要明白 你没法再保护他了
You have to understand that you cannot protect him anymore,
他杀了两个人
and he killed two people.
这都是我的错
It's all my fault.
杰克
Jake.
五零特遣队
Five-O.
我们需要和你谈谈
We need to talk to you.
从马上下来
Come on down.
杰克·曼森
Jake Madsen,
你因谋杀比利·济慈和阿曼达·麦德森被捕
you're under arrest for the murder of Billy Keats and Amanda Madsen.
起来
Get up.
我父亲告诉你们我在这里 是不是
My dad told you I was out here, didn't he?
他不想说的 杰克
He didn't want to, Jake.
但他还是说了
But he did.
他都知道了吗
He knows everything?
他都知道了 而且很自责
Yeah, he knows and he blames himself.
走吧
Come on.
这可是你今天第二份了
Whoa, that's twice in one day.
你可真是我们的超级大常客
You're getting to be a regular regular.
没办法 好吃得上瘾了
What can I say? This stuff is addictive.
美貌与智慧并存
Beauty and brains.
我怎么没早点遇到你啊
Where have you been all of my life?
说吧 怎么了
Okay, what's wrong?
-为什么问我怎么了 -我知道你心里有事
- What do you mean, what's wrong? - Something's bothering you.
对不对 这逃不过我的眼睛
Right? I could always tell.
那是很久之前了
You could always tell is a long time ago.
-我知道 但是 -不是这样吗 妈
- I know, but... - Wouldn't you say, Mom?
是 但是我说错了吗
Yeah, but am I wrong?
没有 你是对的
No, you're not.
对 我有事要问你
No, I need to ask you a question.
问什么都可以
Please, anything.
我不会再对你隐瞒什么了
I'm, I'm done keeping secrets.
那就太好了
Okay, well, that's good
因为我看了你在吴法从安全屋逃走那天
'cause I read the ballistics report from the safe house
的弹道报告
the day Wo Fat escaped.
怎么了
Okay, what about it?
你朝地板开了三枪
You fired your weapon three times into the floor.
你故意让吴法逃走的 我想知道原因
You let Wo Fat escape. I want to know why.
那只是意外
It just happened. Okay?
吴法突然朝我猛扑过来 我吓到了
Wo Fat surprised me, he lunged at me,
我们在夺枪 枪走火了
we struggled for the gun, and it discharged.
我当时都没有瞄准
You know, I... I wasn't aiming.
然后他听到了凯瑟琳上楼的声音
The next thing I knew, he heard Catherine coming up the stairs
我没来得及开枪 他就从窗户逃走了
and he was out the window before I could fire again.
还有什么想知道的
What else do you want to know?
没有了 就这件事
No, I mean, that was it.
你确定
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
没事了吧
That's it?
-没事了 -好
- That's it. - Okay.
我们之间没问题了吧
So... we okay?
没问题了 妈妈 很好
Yeah, we're okay, Mom, we're good.
-好 -你饿了吗
- Okay. - You hungry?
-饿死了 -走吧
- I'm starving. - Come on.
你先过去吧
Why don't you go ahead?
我马上就来
I'll catch up.
来两瓶啤酒
Get a couple beers?
伙计们
Hey, guys.
-好啊 -都点了什么好吃的
- Hey. Aloha. - So, what do you recommend?
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 我只是...只是刚问了多丽斯
Yeah, I just, I just asked Doris
为什么放走吴法
about letting Wo Fat escape.
她怎么说
And?
她解释了一切
She explained everything.
他们打斗时 他占了上风
Uh, there was a struggle, he overpowered her.
枪走火了
The shots were wild.
枪走火了
Shots were wild.
你相信她说的吗
Uh, do you believe her?
不相信
No.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表