that the chipset that Ardus was developing wasn't viable.
等下 这家伙把整间公♥司♥押宝押在
Wait a minute, this guy stakes his entire company
这项新技术
on this new technology,
砸了几百万美金在研发上
millions of dollars in R&D
到头来只有一场空吗
and the thing doesn't even work?
没错 而一旦华尔街那些家伙听到风声
Exactly. And when Wall Street gets wind of this,
阿杜斯也就完蛋了
that'll be the end of Ardus.
好吧 雷丁再怎么做也是徒劳
Okay, but there's nothing Redding can do to stop that.
就算他让戴维斯闭嘴了
I mean, even if he silences Davis,
也只是拖延时间 为什么要杀他
he's only gonna buy some time, right? So why kill him?
原因在此
Here's why.
后来我从阿杜斯的承保公♥司♥那听说
I finally heard back from Ardus's insurance carrier.
戴维斯公♥司♥为"重要人物"
They held a $30 million
买♥♥了三千万的人身保险
"Key Person" Life policy on Davis.
这些保险政策含括
These policies cover high-level employees
被当做是公♥司♥成功重要资产的高级雇员
who are considered essential to a company's success.
也就是说 对雷丁而言
Okay, so Davis is worth more
戴维斯死了比活着更值钱
to Redding dead than alive.
没错
Right.
伙计们
Hey, guys. Okay,
雷丁办公室的人说
so, Redding's office said
他正在前往加州的途中
he was en route to California,
所以我派旧金山警♥察♥局的人去机场接他
so I dispatched SFPD to pick him up at the airport,
但当他的飞机到达时 他却不在飞机上
but when his plane arrived, he wasn't on it.
好极了 那他究竟去哪里了
That's great. So where the hell is he?
机师因伪造登机名单被捕
Here. The pilot copped to forging
出发地和目的地都是火奴鲁鲁
the flight manifest to and from Honolulu.
过去48小时雷丁都在岛上
Redding's actually been on the island for the past 48 hours.
也就是说戴维斯被杀时他在岛上
That means he was here when Davis was killed.
所以雷丁为了保险金杀了戴维斯
Okay, so Redding kills Davis for the insurance payout,
还伪造登机名单作为不在场证据
and uses the forged flight manifest as his alibi.
没错 但他万万没有想到
Yeah, but there's no way he could've predicted
阿杜斯的敌手会雇佣克罗斯
that one of Ardus's rivals would hire Cross
去拷贝戴维斯的手提电脑
to clone Davis's laptop.
现在
Okay, and now
他知道还有对他不利的证据存在
with these incriminating e-mails out there in the world,
雷丁必须销毁这些东西
Redding has one last loose end to tie up.
阿哈罗塔商场
我想你有东西要给我
I believe you have something for me.
如果你带了现金就会给你
I do if you brought the cash.
钱就在附近 但我要先看看东西
It's close by, but I want to see what I'm buying first.
给你个小建议 下次你要偷东西
A little advice: next time you steal something,
不要卖♥♥回给你偷的那个人
don't try selling it back to the people you took it from.
不过不会有下一次了
Not that there's gonna be a next time.
走
Start walking.
你觉得我很蠢 对吧
You think I'm stupid, don't you?
我确实有这样的想法
The thought crossed my mind.
我看过U盘里面的东西
I took a look at what was on that drive--
我知道你想隐瞒什么
I know what you're trying to hide.
是吗 跟我想的差不多
Yeah, I figured as much,
所以你要和我一起离开码头
and that's why you'll be going off the pier, too.
还有件事情你不知道
Well, here's what you don't know.
如果我不在15分钟内打电♥话♥
If I don't make a call in the next 15 minutes,
那U盘里的东西就会公开
everything that's on that flash drive goes public.
成为明天早上的头版新闻
Front page news by morning.
现在谁才蠢呢
Who's stupid now?
五零特遣队
Five-O!
起来
Up.
你没事吧
You all right?
老兄 我...
Wow. Buddy, I, uh...
我觉得你的肩膀不该是这样子的
I don't think your shoulder's supposed to look like that.
他们会送我到金氏医院装回我的肩膀
These guys have got to take me to King's to set my arm.
你快走吧 不然会错过开球的
Just go already. You're gonna miss the kickoff.
-你在干吗 -我在干吗 我...
- What are you doing? - What I'm doing, I'm...
要确保这些让人心痒痒
making sure these prime,
一生只有一次的好座位不会被浪费
once-in-a-lifetime seats don't go to waste.
你的朋友不能来其实是件好事
Hey, it's a good thing your friends couldn't make it, huh?
你知道这不是那种足球吧[橄榄球与足球为同一单词]
Mm. You realize this is not that kind of football, right?
我是在表达嘲讽
I'm being ironic.
嘲讽
Ironic.
很高兴你能来 阿成
Glad you could make it, Chin.
我以为科诺也会来
I thought Kono was gonna join us.
她原本是要来的
She was.
但她有更好的节目
But she got a better offer.
冲
Oh! Go!
冲冲冲 快冲
Go! Go! Go! Go!
-数三声是吗 -没错
- On three, right? - That's right.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了 接上了
I got it, I got it, I got it, ai!
第四个进球 太快了
Fourth and goal. There's the snap.
曼宁退回传球区 长传过中场
Manning drops back in the pocket. Throws over the middle
被A.J.格林截获达阵得分
and it's caught by A.J. Green for a touchdown!
达阵得分 太棒了
Yay, a touchdown. That's so great.
在现场真好 一定很精彩
So great to be there. It would've been fun.
这不是真的吧
You got to be kidding me.
这 这不是真的吧
You got to... you got to be kidding me.
我认识这两个女孩
I know those two girls.
我原本可以...
I-I could have been...
你相信我们居然在这里吗 丹尼
You believe where we are, Danny?
太难以置信了 对吧
Pretty incredible, right?
你怎么看
Huh? What do you think?
真是太爽了
It's-it's amazing.
爽吧
It's amazing, right?
我是说 我觉得那样更爽
I mean, I think it'd be a little more impressive, uh,
有5万名观众坐在看台上
with 50,000 people in the stands,
史上最伟大的运动员在运动场上 不过
the greatest athletes of all time on the field, but it's...
这样也不错 我喜欢
it's nice like this; I like this.
这样也挺好
This is... this is nice.
很抱歉你因为我而错过球赛 真的
I'm sorry that you had to miss the game because of me. I am.
你可以这样想
But look at it this way--
明年佩顿·曼宁
next year Peyton Manning's, like,
他肯定还会再参加"职业碗" 不是吗
he's virtually a lock for the Pro Bowl team again, right?
好了 我们包场只有十分钟
All right, we've got the field for ten minutes,
之后他们就会收场
and then they got to cover it up.
好的 谢谢你让我们进来
Okay. Thanks for making it happen.
小意思
No problem.
佩顿说他很抱歉
Uh, listen, Peyton said he was sorry.
他真的很想见你 但他要赶飞机
He really wanted to meet you, but he had a plane to catch.
佩-佩顿
Pey-Peyton?
你们已经熟到可以直接喊名字了
You guys are on a first-name basis now?
算是吧
Kind of.
球赛后我们聊了一下
We had a talk after the game,
我告诉他你是他的头号♥粉丝
and I told him that you were a huge fan
你因为案子而错过了比赛 然后
and that you had to miss the game because of a case, and, uh,
他让我把这个转交给你
he wanted me to give you this.
这太赞了
Okay, that's awesome.
真赞
That's awesome.
真的很棒 谢谢
That's really great. Thank you.
不客气
Welcome.
他是个怎样的人
Um, what's he like?
他人很好
Oh, okay, he's so nice.
而且真的很高
And really tall.
像这么 高
Like... tall.
当然了 他要高过最低的入门标准嘛
Well, he's got to get over the line.
我要嫉妒吗
Should I be jealous?
你当然要嫉妒了
You should be jealous.
他荣获4次最有价值球员
He's a, um, four-time MVP,
"超级碗"冠军 日后的名人堂球员
Super Bowl champion, future Hall-of-Famer.
美国国家橄榄球联盟的年度冠军赛
你要嫉妒吗
Should you be jealous?
好吧 除了这些 他还做了什么
Okay, besides that, what's he done?
-他还做了什么 -他还做了什么
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表