it's padlocked from the outside.
我也没法把门踹开
Well, I cannot break that door down.
-为什么 -因为这门是往里开的
- Why not? - Because it opens inward, that's why not.
好吧 这里的备用物品也派不上多大用场
Well, uh, the supplies picture is not much better.
除了这些灯 炊具还有睡袋
I mean, other than lanterns and cooking gear and sleeping bags,
就没别的了
we don't have much.
没有水也没有食物
We have no water and no food.
没水没食物 好吧 结论别下太早
No food, no water, okay, let's see about that.
女士们
Hey, ladies,
过来 围过来
come on, let's gather around.
好吧
Okay, um...
听着
All right, listen,
我曾经
I used to be
做过一段时间的男童子军
a, a Boy Scout briefly.
后来被开除了
I was kicked out.
此事说来话长
That's a, that's a long story.
我回头再跟你说 格蕾丝
I'll tell you at another time, Grace.
不管怎么说 我去过几次野营
Anyway, uh, I did go on a couple camping trips,
有一次 一个叫里奇·博纳杜其的孩子
and this one time, uh, there was this kid Ricky Bonaducci--
他是来自布鲁克林的
Italian kid from Brooklyn,
一个意大利人 搬到了新泽西
he moved over to Jersey--
这不是重点 是这样
That's not the point. Anyway, he,
他有一次 呃 偷偷拿了一整包
um, he-- one time he, he smuggled in
猪肋排到营地来
an entire rack of baby back ribs.
很不容易 那可是一块很大的排骨
Very difficult to do-- big rack.
我是想说
Okay, my point is this:
我知道
I know for a fact
这儿肯定有人带了一点食物来 所以...
that somebody here brought some food, so...
你被童子军开除了
You got kicked out of Scouts?
这不是重点 格蕾丝
That's not the point,
不过我确实被开除了 谁有吃的
Grace, but yes, I did. Food?
带食物是违反规定的
It's against the rules.
没错 凯特琳
That's exactly right, Caitlyn.
-谢谢 -别管规定了
- Thank you. - Forget the rules.
总有人会做万全准备的吧
What about coming prepared?
别说了
Don't, please.
好吧
Whatever.
谁有主意 尽管开口
Anybody got any ideas, just throw 'em out.
等等
Oh, wait a minute.
有撬棒或者类似撬棒的东西
You got a crowbar or something like a crowbar?
帐篷桩
A tent stake.
好吧
Okay.
很好 没有地基
Okay, good, no foundation.
我们只要
All we got to do is rip up a
多撬几块木板 就可以挖个洞出去了
couple of these boards, we can dig our way out.
再给我几个帐篷桩
Hand me another one of these.
格蕾丝 过来
Grace, come here.
大家都拿上一个桩 开挖吧
Everybody grab a stake, let's dig.
来 把木板撬起来
Come on, let's get these boards up.
尽可能多撬一些木板出来
Rip up as many boards as we can.
我们要去哪 罗恩
Where we headed, Ronnie?
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴 这话真有用
Shut up-- that's helpful.
听着
Listen...
我经常来这些地方 对这里很熟悉
I've hiked these trails a bunch, okay, I know this area.
你告诉我目的地
You tell me where we're going,
我们可以尽快到那儿
I can help us get there quicker.
是啊 说得好像你真打算帮忙似的
Yeah, I bet you're going to be a real helper monkey.
你怎么样 露 没事吧
How you doing, Luce, you all right?
-嗯 -不许说话
- Yeah. - Stop talking.
不准交流
No talking.
从这里往上走两英里
We're gonna go up here about two miles.
-快走 -两英里 这儿不能走
- Go. - Two miles-- not this way.
罗恩 那座桥塌了
Ron, the bridge is out.
你以为我很傻吗
How dumb do you think I am?
-你想听真话吗 -知道不
- You want an honest answer? - You know what?
我不想再跟你争了 别想耍我
I am so sick of arguing with you! Quit trying to trick me!
-我没想耍你 -你有
- I'm not trying to trick you. - Yes, you are.
罗恩 听我说 我没想耍你
Ron, listen to me, I'm not trying to trick you.
这边的桥真塌了
The bridge is out this way.
-我们就要走这条路 -好吧 别
- Well, we're going that way. - Fine, no...
-快走 -好吧 照你说的办
- Go! - Okay, whatever you say.
-好的 -快走
- All right. - Move it.
走吧 露 走这边
Let's go, Luce, we're going this way.
来
All right.
夏威夷凯 西村住所
相信我 这确实是个很大的变化
Trust me, I know, it's a big change,
不过我觉得父亲会同意的
but I really believe our father would approve.
在法律框架内赚到的钱能跟在框架外
We are just as profitable in legitimate business
赚的钱一样多
as we were outside the law.
这是你做的吗
Did you make this?
太好吃了
This is delicious.
伦纳德面包房♥的东西
Leonard's Bakery.
我的厨艺可没有那么好
I'm not that good of a cook.
听着 迈克
Listen, Michael.
我必须确定你是站在我这边的
I need to know that you're with me.
我们有很多修复工作要做
Okay, we've got a lot of repair work to do.
我想尽可能找到多一点帮手
I need all the help I can get.
这对你来说是好事
This is good for you.
对家族来说也是
Okay, this is good for the family.
我站在你这边 哥
I'm with you, brother.
太好了
That's great.
太好了
That's great.
等你做好准备
So, listen, when you're ready,
我可以帮你找一个你想干的工作
I can set you up in whatever job you want.
你来挑 营销 酒店管理
You name it-- marketing, hotel management.
听我说 听我说
Okay, listen, listen, listen, listen.
昨天我还在监狱食堂
Yesterday I was having powdered eggs on the mainline
跟三千个犯人吃碎鸡蛋
with 3,000 other felons.
我需要一点时间好好想想
Now, I just need a little time before I figure out
我以后到底应该做什么
what I'm gonna be when I grow up.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
慢慢想
Take all the time you need.
好了
Okay.
我有个会要开
Well, I got a meeting.
一会儿见
I will see you later.
-好吧 你确定 -嗯
- All right, you sure? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
很高兴你回家了 弟弟
I'm really happy you're home, brother.
他的变化真大
Some crazy changes.
是啊
Yeah.
你哥哥 他正在很努力地
Your brother-- he's been working really hard
想合法化你们的家族企业
to legitimize your family business.
我就是从没想过有一天
Yeah, I just never thought I'd see the day
会替我哥哥管理酒店
I'd be running a hotel for my brother...
或者跟他的警♥察♥女友一起吃早饭
or having breakfast with his cop girlfriend.
真是个全新的世界
Really is a brand-new world.
希望不会对你造成困扰
Hope that won't be a problem for you.
不 没有困扰
No, I'm cool with it.
一点都没有
Very cool.
怎么样了 格蕾丝
How we doing, Grace?
我看到了一条蠕虫
I found a worm.
别担心 小猴子 它不会伤害你的
Don't worry, monkey, it's not gonna hurt you.
加油
Come on.
我的手已经出去了 我能看到天空了
My hand is out; I can see the sky.
你做的很好 宝贝 继续
All right, good job, baby, keep going.
格蕾丝 你没事吧
Grace, you all right?
说话 格蕾丝
Come on, Grace, hey.
谁是最棒的 当然是你 走吧 走
Hey, who's the best? You. Come here. Come on.
玛德琳 去伊奥拉尼宫
Madeline, listen, go to 'Iolani Palace
到达目的地之前别停车 好吗
and don't stop till you get there, okay?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表