Commander McGarrett, this is not your forum.
我知道 法官阁下
Yes, I know that, Your Honor,
我也很抱歉 可
and I'm sorry, but...
威廉姆斯警探不仅仅在我手下工作
Detective Williams doesn't just work for me--
他也是我的朋友
he's my friend,
非常亲密的朋友 而且
he's my close friend-- and, uh...
丹宁州长
我见过他们父女相处
I've seen him with his daughter.
他是位很棒的父亲
He's a great father.
事实上我们都会希望能有他这样的父亲
He's actually the kind of father we all wish we had.
非常抱歉 这个电♥话♥我必须接
I'm so sorry. I have to take this call.
怎么了 州长
Yes, Governor?
在卡哈拉的一座别♥墅♥中发现了
She was found like that
照片中所示的女性尸体
in a mansion in Kahala.
知道身份吗
We got an I.D.?
夏威夷警方还在查
HPD is still working on it.
这是初步调查情况
But here are the preliminaries.
好的 我们会竭尽所能进行协助的
All right. We'll do everything we can to help, sir.
我不是要你们来协助的 少校
I don't want you to help, Commander-
我是要你们五零特遣队来负责此案
- I want you and your Five-O task force to take over the case.
并且我要你们速战速决
And I need it cleared quickly.
火奴鲁鲁警局凶案组是很高效...
Well, uh, HPD Homicide is very good...
我还要你们暗中调查
And I need it done quietly.
好的 州长先生
Yes, sir.
我能问一下为什么您会对这个案子感兴趣吗
if I may ask, what brought this case to your attention?
这房♥子的主人
The people who own the house
是我非常好的朋友
are friends of mine, close friends.
是我非常重视的朋友
Very dear friends.
我希望此事不要对外公开
I'd like the matter to remain private.
明白了 我需要和他们谈谈
Okay, well, I'll need to talk to them.
-不行 -为什么不行
- You can't. - Why not?
他们去尼泊尔了 完全联♥系♥不到
They're trekking in Nepal; completely unreachable.
这我得亲自确认 州长先生
I'll need to confirm that,sir.
我现在已经帮你确认了
I'm confirming it for you right now.
随时向我汇报情况 少校
Keep me in the loop, Commander.
我要跟进调查的最新进展
I want constant updates.
不要用办公室的电♥话♥联♥系♥我
And don't go through the office.
直接打我的手♥机♥
Call my cell directly.
明白了 州长先生
Understood, sir.
好了 叫他进来吧
All right, send him in.
等等 我得问问清楚
Hold on, let me get this straight.
这是正式的任务 还是给人帮忙啊
Is this official business, or is this a favor?
有区别吗
What difference does it make?
区别大了去了
Well, it makes a very big difference,
因为正式的任务就是工作嘛
you see, because official business is, uh, official.
帮忙的话就得礼尚往来了吧
A favor is like a quid pro quo kind of deal, right?
我们要是帮他解决了这起谋杀案
You... solve this murder case for me,
他就给咱们个 五天的带薪假期
and I will give you, uh, oh, five days' paid vacation.
你说是不 或者是怪物卡车赛的票子什么的
Right? Or tickets to Monster Truck Jam, or whatever.
最近没有怪物卡车赛
Monster Truck Jam's not in town.
好吧 那看来这是正式的任务了
Okay, so then it is, indeed, official business.
-没错 -没错 不是吧
- Exactly. - Exac...? Wh-What...
你不觉得这事很奇怪吗
None of this seems strange to you?
等等 你难道察觉不出一点蹊跷吗
Hold on. None of this seems, uh, in the slightest bit off?
我是说 那房♥子的主人是什么来头
I mean, what are these homeowners?
会不会是州长
They, uh, big contributors
竞选活动时的大力资助者呢
to the governor's campaign, or what?
-我不知道 -但我们不能跟他们谈
- I have no idea. - And we can't talk to them?
-丹尼 说重点好吗 -好吧
- Danny, is there a point coming anytime soon? - Absolutely.
我觉得我们接下这个案子
It seems to me like we're taking a case
是为了保护州长的朋友
just to protect the governor's friends.
我们是州长直属的特遣队啊
We're the governor's task force.
那我能说下 为什么我却有种
Then why does it feel like we are
蒙着眼给人擦屁♥股♥的感觉呢
performing janitorial services, blindfolded, I might add.
这是给我们的命令 丹尼
We've been given a directive, Danny.
是啊 我明白
Oh, right, I understand.
你可是绝对服从命令的
When McGarrett gets an order, he takes the order.
你知道自己像什么吗
You know what you're like?
你就像上了发条的士兵玩具
You're like one of those windup toy soldiers.
就差给你个圣诞小鼓敲起来了
Let me get you a drum for Christmas to beat.
上次我们跟丹宁对着干
The last time we butted heads with Denning,
他让洛瑞卷铺盖走人了
he sent Lori home.
我可不想这样的事再发生一次 你说呢
I don't want to see what he's got planned for an encore, do you?
好了 以下是一些基本信息
Okay, here are some basics.
房♥子的主人叫温迪和帕特里克·杜根
The homeowners' names are Wendy and Patrick Duggan.
我查了一下他们的护照信息
I checked into their passport records.
他们上周到达加德满都
They landed in Katmandu last week.
根据他们的旅行日记 他们行程已经过半
According to their itinerary, they're halfway into their hike.
好吧 这和丹宁州长说得一致
Well, confirms what Governor Denning told us.
你觉得珠峰上的信♥号♥♥如何啊
How do you think the cell service is on Everest?
我看不怎么滴吧
I can't imagine it's too good.
-有强行入室的痕迹吗 -没有
- We got any signs of forced entry? - No.
除了杜根夫妇 只有看门人
Other than the Duggans, the caretaker's the only one
有家里的钥匙
who claims to have a set of keys.
火奴鲁鲁警局证实了他的不在场证明
HPD checked his alibi.
没有问题
It's airtight.
麦克斯找到死因了吗
Max give us a COD?
他还没有进行尸检 但是根据
He hasn't posted the vic yet, but based on
死者颈部的淤痕 他认为她是被勒死的
the bruising around her neck, he's thinking she was strangled.
说不定是激♥情♥犯罪呢
Maybe it was a crime of passion, right?
凶手当时正和被害人发♥生♥关♥系♥
Killer's having sex with the vic,
他渐渐粗暴起来
then he gets a little rough,
然后失去控制
things spin out of control.
还有别的线索吗
You got anything else?
有 麦克斯在死者左侧锁骨处
Yeah. Max found traces of a powdery substance
发现了粉状物质
around her left clavicle.
他已经拿给方检验了
He sent it over to Fong for processing.
死者的身份确认了
I got an I.D. on our vic.
名字叫瑟琳娜·安德鲁斯
Her name is Serena Andrews.
火奴鲁鲁警局的系统里有她
HPD had her in their database.
她为什么会在系统里
What was she cited for?
卖♥♥淫
Solicitation.
这下事情可麻烦了
Houston, we've got a problem.
现在情况是有个妓♥女♥陈尸在州长
So we have a working girl killed in a Kahala mansion
朋友卡哈拉的别♥墅♥里
belonging to good friends of the governor.
有两个问题 州长认识死者吗
Two questions: did the governor know her,
以及他知道她是个妓♥女♥吗
and did he know that she was a prostitute?
如果他知道 他是否牵扯其中
And if he did, is he involved?
你看好这案子的发展方向吗
You like the way this is going?
不看好
No, I don't.
瑟琳娜昨晚没有回来
Serena didn't make it home last night.
这不是什么大事
Not exactly a big deal.
这么说她经常彻夜不归
So she often stays out all night?
听着 我是她的室友 不是她老妈
Look, I'm her roommate, not her mother.
-但她是你的朋友吧 -是啊
- But she is a friend of yours? - Yeah.
你们在这住多久了
How long you guys been here?
六个月
Six months.
莫莉 你知道瑟琳娜曾因卖♥♥淫而被传讯吗
Mollie, do you know that Serena was cited for solicitation?
那是一年多前的事了
That was over a year ago.
那你呢 你有被逮着过吗
What about you-- you ever been busted?
我只是个学生
I'm a student.
这地方可不便宜啊
Pretty pricey place.
学生贷款能帮你付这个
Student loans cover this?
我不喜欢你们这样的暗示
I don't like what you're insinuating.
我不是在暗示 我是在问你话
I'm not insinuating; I'm asking.
这年头一个晚上能赚多少 两三千
What's an all-night trick go for these days-- two, three grand?
我的事情用不着你们管
What I do with my body is my business.
但是当有人被谋杀了
And when a body shows up dead,
就归我们管了
it's ours.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
她的尸体在卡哈拉库努凯街3500号♥被发现
She was found dead at 3500 Hunukai Street in Kahala.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表