No, no, no. Send me the address
我替你去接她
and I'll go pick her up for you.
真的吗
Really?
是的 当然 我很乐意
Yeah, of course. I'd be happy to.
那真是太好了 我深表谢意
That be very nice. I'd appreciate that.
你真是太好了 非常感谢
That's very sweet of you. Thank you very much.
去吧 我去接
Go. I got it.
巡逻的警员报的案
Officer on patrol called it in.
说他到案发现场时两辆车都是空的
Says both cars were empty when he came upon the scene.
没人能在这么惨烈的事故后轻松离开
Okay, well, nobody's walking away from an accident this brutal.
说得没错 这并非意外
That's the thing. This wasn't an accident.
这辆96型雪佛兰今天早些时候报过失
'96 Chevy pickup was reported stolen earlier today.
车子前端的损毁表明
The front-end damage indicates that it struck
它与另一辆车曾数次发生碰撞
the other vehicle multiple times,
导致其失去控制而翻了车
causing it to lose control and flip over.
所以算是路怒症导致的事故咯
So, road rage.
路怒症 指驾驶人因不耐前车或不满抢道而引起的愤怒
不 这是有预谋的
No, this was premeditated.
给他们看看 查理
Show them, Charlie.
连接安全气囊的电线被剪断了
Wire to the air bags was cut.
司机把它们弄坏了以致气囊无法发生作用
Driver disabled them so they wouldn't deploy on impact.
好吧 就是有人不想有安全气囊来保护脸部
All right, so guy didn't want to catch an air bag to the face.
-我明白了 真是聪明 -有留下指纹吗
- I get it-- smart. - Any prints?
没有 整个控制舱都被清理干净了
Negative. Whole cabin's been wiped down.
不过我在靠枕上找到两根毛发
I did find two hairs on the headrest though.
化验之后会告知你们结果的
I'll run them and let you know.
也就是说这家伙用一辆偷来的卡车
All right, so this guy uses a stolen truck
尾随受害者到了一个偏远的地方
to follow a victim to a remote location
-然后就撞车 抓人 跑路 -怎么跑
- then it's smash, grab and bail. - Bail how?
我是说 这名男子偷了车后
I mean, the guy steals a car,
把它抛在了案发现场
dumps it at the scene.
他是怎么离开这儿的
How does he get out of here?
可能是他还藏了一辆车在附近
Maybe he had another car stashed nearby,
或者是有同伙接应他
or he had an accomplice trailing him.
总之 这是一件有预谋的绑♥架♥案
Either way, it's a carefully planned kidnap-abduction.
这辆车登记的是丽莎·赫勒的名字
The car was registered to Lisa Heller,
一名24岁的护理学学生
a 24-year-old nursing student.
年轻又有吸引力的女性
Young, attractive female.
简直就是跟踪狂的理想目标
Just about everything a stalker looks for in a victim.
我们需要知道丽莎昨晚到过的所有地方
We need to know everywhere Lisa was tonight.
确定丽莎是在哪儿被盯上的
We determine where Lisa was followed from,
或许会找到些关于绑♥架♥者的线索
we might be able to get a lead on our kidnapper.
我们刚从丽莎的信♥用♥卡♥上发现了线索
We just got a hit on Lisa's credit card.
有人试图在两公里外的一家便利店使用它
Someone tried using it at a convenience store two miles away.
火奴鲁鲁警局刚刚将其逮捕
HPD just picked him up.
五零特遣队总部
我对什么失踪女孩一无所知
Whoa, whoa, I got nothing to do with no missing girl.
我还在县拘留所被关了三天
I've been in county lockup for the past three days.
一小时前才刚刚被保释
Just posted bail an hour ago.
假设你这话不假 却也依旧没解释
Assuming this checks out, it still doesn't explain
你是怎么弄到这张信♥用♥卡♥的
how you got a hold of that credit card.
我这是霉运当头
Brah, I got the worst luck.
我从监狱里出来
I got out of the joint,
身上一个子儿也没有
not a cent in my pocket
你知道吗
and wouldn't you know it,
正好路上有个钱包掉在那儿
there's this purse lying right there on the ground.
里面装着些信♥用♥卡♥
Had some plastic in it,
于是我想试一试 买♥♥点酒
so I thought I'd give it a shot and buy some booze.
回想起来 这真是个糟糕的决定
In retrospect, it was a poor decision.
你在哪儿发现的钱包
Where did you find the purse?
有这么个说法
You know, it's a true fact.
打从午夜一过 小街小巷里
Since the beginning of time, nothing good has ever happened
就没发生过一件好事 从来没
in an alley after midnight, ever.
大伙儿
Guys.
什么
What?
身份证还在钱包里
ID's still in the wallet.
很好 我们找到丽莎的钱包了
All right, we got Lisa's purse.
科诺 你没事吧
Kono, you okay?
-没事 -我刚怎么说的来着
- Yeah. - What did I tell you?
大伙们
Guys?
是血迹
That's blood.
你在干什么呢
Hey, what, what are you doing?
等会是去上街舞课还是什么
You going to a hip-hop class later or what?
万圣节派对
Halloween party.
今年我打算继续基努主题角色扮演
This year I decided to continue my tradition
我要扮成1989年的经典电影《阿比阿弟历险记》的角色
of Keanu -themed costumes by dressing up as Ted "Theodore" Logan
由基努·里维斯出演
特德·"西奥多"·洛根
from the 1989 classic Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.
派对时间 真棒
Party time. Excellent.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
这句话出自《反斗智多星》
That catchphrase is from Wayne's World.
《反斗智多星》 1992年喜剧电影
你所追寻的是单纯的"真棒"
What you are looking for was simply "Excellent"
还是"派对开始了 伙计"
or "Party on, dude,"
不过谢谢你的配合
but thank you for the effort.
好吧 八♥九♥不离十了
Okay, I was very close.
我们开始吧 记着
Shall we? Please keep in mind that
这些只是我的初步发现
these are just my preliminary findings.
验尸完成后我会给你们一份完整的报告
I'll get you a complete report after I complete the autopsy.
看起来你已经检验得很深入了
Looks like you're pretty far along.
如果你是指这个位于胸腹的Y字形切口
If you're referring to the Y incision on the chest and abdomen, well,
这可不是我♥干♥的
that's not my work.
送来时就是这样
The victim arrived this way.
这是凶手做的
The killer did this?
没错 CT扫描显示她的心脏 肝脏
Correct. And a CT scan revealed that her heart, liver,
肾脏和胰脏也都被移除
kidneys and pancreas have all been removed as well.
貌似下手时并不干脆
These look like hesitation wounds.
我想 当实施对象进行反抗时
I'd imagine that a clean cut would be difficult
下手很难干净利落
when the subject is resisting.
慢着 凶手作案时她还活着吗
Wait a minute. She was alive when the killer did this?
实际上 我认为凶手有理由
Actually, I think the killer had a practical reason
在他移除丽莎的器官时让她保持清醒
for keeping Lisa alive while he removed her organs.
好吧 那么根据她的医疗记录
All right, so according to her medical record,
丽莎·赫勒的血型是O型阴性[熊猫血]
Lisa Heller's blood type is O-negative.
她是名校园血液捐赠者
She was a universal blood donor.
没错
That's right.
这也意味着她的器官更适宜于移植
Also means that her organs were more viable for transplant.
你是说
Okay, are you saying
丽莎是被器♥官♥贩♥卖♥♥♥者盯上了
that Lisa has been targeted by organ traffickers?
有这种可能
It makes sense.
在黑市上一个健康的肾可以卖♥♥到20万
A healthy kidney can fetch up to $200,000 on the black market.
对这些人来说 丽莎意味着摇钱树了
To guys like that, Lisa's a big payday.
这岛可没有那么大
This island is not that big.
器官交易一般不会涉及
There cannot be too many people involved in the buying
-太多人 -很好 打给警局问他们查得如何
- and selling of organs. - Great. Let's call HPD, see what they got.
你♥爸♥今早真的很想来接你
You know, your dad really wanted to pick you up this morning.
没事 我习惯了
It's okay. I'm used to it.
我小的时候
You know, when I was a little girl,
我父亲工作也很忙
my father used to work a lot, too.
他为海军效力
And he was in the Navy,
所以常常一出门就是好几个月
so sometimes he'd be gone for months at a time.
-那你想他吗 -特别想
- Did you miss him? - A lot.
但他是为了
But that was the sacrifice
保护国家而做出牺牲
that he had to make for his country.
就像你♥爸♥爸为了工作而牺牲一样
Just like your dad's had to make sacrifices for his job,
他是为了守护岛上的安全
which is keeping this island safe.
我知道没有家人陪伴的日子不好过 格蕾丝
I know it's really hard to be away from your family, Grace,
但正因为如此
but that's why it's really important
才更应珍惜你们父女俩来之不易的团聚时光
to make the most of the time that you guys have together.
你觉得丹诺会不会难过
Did you think Danno was sad
因为我没和他玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
that I didn't go trick-or-treating with him?
估计他有点儿
Mm, I think maybe a little bit.
但你可以哄哄他呀
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表