所有单位注意
All units, be advised,
我们正在追踪一辆沿博库凯纳路
in pursuit of silver Camaro
向东疾驶的银色科迈罗
heading east on Pokukaina.
嫌犯正沿克罗街向北行驶
Suspect now heading north on Coral Street.
请求支援
Requesting backup.
所有待命单位请即刻前来支援
All available units requested for immediate assistance.
科诺 把手♥机♥给我
Kono, give me your phone.
这是个一次性手♥机♥ 你拿好
This is a burner, all right? Keep it on you.
去避避风头 我们会找出真♥相♥的
Lay low. We're gonna straighten this out.
我们会尽快去找你的 明白吗
We're gonna find you as soon as we can. You got it?
好
Okay.
所有人解除警备
Everybody stand down!
科诺人呢
Where's Kono?
不知道
No idea.
史蒂夫 有人在总部外看见她
Steve, she was seen getting inside your car
上了你的车
outside the Palace.
打开后备箱
Pop the trunk.
我知道你想保护她
I know you want to protect her,
但是科诺因为
but Kono's wanted
涉嫌谋杀维克多·阿萨弩玛受到通缉
for questioning in the murder of Victor Asanuma.
我必须带她回去问话
I got to bring her in.
杜克 拜托
Duke, come on.
你真觉得她和这件案子有关吗
You really think she had anything to do with that?
鉴证科已鉴定出子弹来自她的配枪
The Crime Lab matched the ballistics to her gun.
这你要怎么解释
How do you explain that?
迈克·西村用她的枪杀了人
Michael Noshimuri used her gun to pull off the murder.
再嫁祸给她
He set her up.
维克多·阿萨弩玛是
Victor Asanuma was
迈克杀人案中的关键证人
the star witness in Michael's manslaughter trial.
杜克 你我都清楚是他干的
Duke, you and I both know he's the one who pulled the trigger.
也许的确如此 史蒂夫
That may be true, Steve,
但科诺和亚当·西村在交往
but Kono's in a relationship with Adam Noshimuri.
他老爸在黑社会当了三十年的老大
His father was a Yakuza boss for 30 years.
检控官认为她有可能是在
The prosecuting attorney thinks maybe she did
保护她男友的弟弟
her boyfriend's brother a solid by taking care of his problem.
杜克 你去告诉检控官
Duke, you tell the prosecuting attorney
我们会把真凶交给他的
we'll deliver him the real killer,
给我们一点时间
we just need some time.
我希望你知道自己在做什么 史蒂夫
I hope you know what you're doing, Steve.
你自己心里清楚 对吧
You know what you're doing, right?
我是麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
卡拉尔 巴伯 里弗机场
火奴鲁鲁警局一直在问我科诺的事
HPD is all over me about Kono.
那你就告诉他们你什么都不知道
Well, you tell them you don't know anything, all right?
说的好像他们会买♥♥账似的
Like they'd believe me.
先听我说
Oh, listen to me.
我们得先串好口供
We just got to keep our stories consistent, okay?
这样就好了
That's all.
这飞机是怎么回事
Just tell me about this plane.
西肯发现了一架无证飞机
Hickam picked up an unidentified aircraft.
他们正要派F22战机去进行拦截
F-22s were scrambled, but before they could intercept it,
这架飞机就在这儿着陆了
the plane landed here.
没有标记 也没有商标 只有一串尾号♥
No markings, no logos, just a tail number.
什么都没有 也没在联邦航♥空♥局注册过
No. It's not registered with the FAA either.
所以我们不知道驾机者的身份
So we don't know who flew the plane
也不知道它从哪里飞来
or where it was coming from.
只找到了几具尸体
All we got are bodies.
一共发现了五具尸体
We have five dead.
其中三人死于利器创伤
Three were killed by sharp-force trauma--
不是被捅死就是被割断了喉咙
either stabbed or their throats were slit.
另外两名是被枪杀的
The two others were shot.
飞机应该就是凶手降落的
Whoever killed these guys also landed this plane.
死者身上有什么线索吗
Know anything else about the victims?
他们身上既没有手♥机♥ 也没有钱包
No cell phones or wallets on them.
我想应该都被嫌犯拿走了
I'm thinking our suspect must have taken them off the bodies.
还发现有三名死者的身上携有枪套
Also three of our vics have empty holsters.
谁都会觉得很奇怪吧
Seem odd to anyone?
除非这是架引渡用的飞机
Not if it was a rendition flight.
为什么
What makes you think that?
飞机没有注册过 对吧
Plane's unregistered, right?
座舱里也没发现飞行记录
There's no flight recorder in the cockpit.
我猜这五个人都是政♥府♥探员
I'm thinking these five guys were government agents,
凶手就是他们要引渡的人
the killer is their rendition suspect--
此人足智多谋
somebody resourceful enough
杀了他们后再将飞机着陆
to be able to kill five feds, then land a jet.
那对国♥家♥安♥全♥可是极大的威胁
That's one serious national security threat.
对 而凶手此刻正在岛上逍遥法外
Yeah, and now he's loose on the island.
珍珠港-西肯联合基地
史蒂夫 我在国♥家♥安♥全♥数据库
Steve, so I ran your victims
搜索了死者身份
through the National Security database.
身份显示是农业部的艾兹秘♥书♥长♥
There ID's as G.S. Aids through the Department of Agriculture.
那肯定是中情局伪造的身份
That's got to be a CIA cover.
针对飞机尾号♥有发现吗
What about the plane's registration number?
尾号♥能追溯到
The tail number's registered
特拉华州威明顿市的韦伯斯特·科尔租赁公♥司♥
to a Webster-Cole Leasing out of Wilmington, Delaware.
那是一家运输公♥司♥
It's an executive transpo company.
据说是中情局的空头公♥司♥
Word is is that it's a CIA front company
联邦政♥府♥用它秘密地将犯人
and the feds are using it to transfer ghost detainees
转移到黑狱进行审讯
to black sites for interrogations.
美国中情局在世界各地建立的秘密监狱系统 用于关押和审讯"基地"组织嫌犯
显然 出事点在从布里斯班飞往古巴的途中
Apparently, it was en route from Brisbane to Cuba.
我暂时还没查到机上引渡囚犯的资料
I've got nothing yet on the prisoner that they're renditioning.
有没有从飞机方向盘上的
You get anything off the bloody prints we found
-指纹血迹查到什么 -操纵杆
- on the plane's steering wheel? - Yoke.
-什么 -那叫操纵杆
- What? - It's called a yoke.
操纵杆
The yoke.
我查过了 但所有的指纹库中
Yeah, I ran them, but there were no matches
都没有找到匹配
in any of our print databases.
当然没有了
Well, of course there wasn't.
中情局根本不希望那个人存在世上
The CIA doesn't want him to exist.
很好 我们只要找到这个屠♥杀♥五人后
Good. All we got to do is find an anonymous maniac
消失在岛上的杀人狂魔就行了
who butchered five people from getting off the island.
我得挂了 不过
Hey, listen, I got to run, but,
若有需要我随时候命 好吗
um, I-I'll be here if you need anything, okay?
好了 是你啊
All right. Hey, you!
我是来找你的
Hey. I was just coming to find you.
你怎么来夏威夷了
What are you doing here in Hawaii?
结束了
I am done.
是退役那种结束吗
Like, done done?
对 再过几个星期
Yep. In a few weeks,
这套衣服就躺在衣柜里了
this thing goes in the closet.
不想再赚政♥府♥的钱
I'm through collecting a government check.
那比利·哈灵顿人生的下一章是什么呢
So what's the next chapter in the life of Billy Harrington?
不如咱们吃晚餐时我再告诉你吧
How about I tell you over dinner?
我有男朋友了
I'm seeing someone.
麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
在阿姆斯特丹时 你说你们已经分手了
In Amsterdam, you told me that was over.
确实是
It was.
我和你之间的感情也是真心的
And what happened between you and me was real.
我从不后悔和你在一起的时光
And I'll never regret Amsterdam
无论是在阿姆斯特丹 还是喀布尔
or working together in Kabul,
但那是五年前的事了 比利
but it's been five years, Billy.
时过境迁
Things change.
如果你改变主意 我住在伊利凯酒店
If things change again, I'll be staying at the Ilikai.
很高兴见到你
It was good to see you.
我也是
You, too.
五零特遣队总部
少校 我是路易斯·布拉戈
Commander, my name is Luis Braga.
我在中情局负责拉美反恐部门
I run the Latin American counterterrorism desk here at Langley.
兰利 美国中情局本部所在地 代指中情局
为什么罗林斯上尉会查询
Why is Lieutenant Rollins asking questions
一架根本不存在的飞机
about a flight that doesn't exist?
你所说的不存在的飞机现在就停在夏威夷
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表