我进来啦
Coming in.
哇 小牛仔
Whoa, there, cowboy.
好多BB子弹啊
That's a lot of BBs there.
对啊 你男友说我可以帮忙
Yeah, well, your boyfriend said I could help.
没错 但不是这样帮
Yes, but... not like this.
好吧
Okay.
你的衣服呢
Where are your clothes?
在那边
Over there.
我们需要一个手提箱
Oh, we're gonna need a suitcase.
地下室有一个
There's one in the basement,
不过我用购物袋就行了
but I'm good with just a shopping bag.
购物袋
A shopping bag?
不用那么寒碜吧
I think we can do better than a shopping bag.
地下室在哪儿
Where's the basement?
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
我不能下去
I mean, I can't go down there.
我踢足球时伤到膝盖了
I hurt my knee playing soccer.
所以
So...
我用购物袋就行了
Yeah, I'll just use a shopping bag.
老实说
Yeah, you know what?
我觉得这些台阶不太保险
I don't trust these stairs anyway.
看上去有点旧
They look a little old to me.
所以你还是在这儿等我吧
So maybe it's better you just stay up here.
好
Yeah.
应该就在你左边
It should be on your left.
你找到手提箱了吗
Did you find a suitcase yet?
伊森 可以找个手电筒给我吗
Uh, Ethan, would you mind finding me a flashlight?
这下面太暗了
It's pretty dark down here.
史蒂夫 这里肯定有两三万美元
Steve, there must be, like, 20, 30,000 here.
就藏在手提箱里
I mean, it's just stashed in the suitcase.
在岛上这么偏的地方开杂货店
Guy with a general store on a remote part of the island--
不可能屯得了这么多现金
no way he's coming up with that kind of cash.
也许布鲁斯
Maybe Bruce got himself
在干非法勾当
wrapped up in something dirty.
说不定这就是他被杀的原因
And maybe that something got him killed.
凯斯 科诺有线索了
Cath, looks like Kono's got a lead.
我等会儿打给你
I'll call you back.
我去当地医院调查
All right, so I got this security footage
是否有枪伤患者送来
from a local hospital after checking to see
然后拿到了这段
if they had any gunshot victims
监控录像
that were admitted recently.
昨晚有位无名患者
Last night, there was an anonymous drop-off
被丢在急诊室门口
at the emergency room.
就在那里
There.
他就是那位枪伤受害人
That's our gunshot victim.
他不是布鲁斯·阿瓦纳
That's not Bruce Awana.
对 但他的DNA样本与杂货店找到的血样
No, but his DNA sample matches the blood found
相吻合
at the general store.
那他是谁
Okay, who is he?
一个死在手术台上的无名氏
He's a John Doe that died during surgery.
这真是迷雾重重
A-ha, so a mystery on top of a mystery.
那个司机呢
All right, what about the driver?
他至始至终没回头
He never turns around,
所以身份无从得知
so there's no way to ID him.
真是太有趣了
This is fun so far.
-你觉得呢 -还有
- You having fun? - There's more.
查车牌的时候发现的
When I ran the plates,
你们猜谁被解雇了
guess whose name is on the pink slip.
布鲁斯·阿瓦纳
Bruce Awana.
所以 布鲁斯不仅仅是
Okay, so looks like Bruce is not
"年度好爸爸"这么简单
"Father of the Year" after all.
没错
No.
更像是我们的头号♥嫌疑犯
More like our primary suspect.
法医办公室
先生们
Gentlemen,
即使是你们这种病理学的门外汉
even with your rudimentary understanding of pathology,
也能根据尸体的状况判断出
you can probably tell by the condition of the body
死因由猎枪所致
that the COD was a shotgun blast.
我们姑且先不提
Okay, let's just put aside
你那极度匮乏的社交能力
your lack of social skills for one second.
我们要怎么确定这家伙的身份
How are we gonna ID this guy?
系统里没有他的指纹和DNA
His prints and DNA are not in the system.
肾
Kidneys.
愿闻其详
Okay, I'll bite.
那些是结晶物吗
Are those crystals?
没错 准确地说 是草酸钙晶体
Indeed. Oxalate crystals to be exact.
这些是我从右侧的肾内提取出来的
They were taken from the right kidney.
就这样吗
Okay, is that it?
能不能麻烦你给我们详细解释一下
Should we expect a further long-winded explanation?
防冻液中毒
Antifreeze poisoning.
什么
What?
我用几个字取代了你要的"详细解释"
I was foregoing your "Long-winded explanation."
就是说 防冻液在摄入之后
Okay, so crystals formulate in the kidneys
在肾脏中形成了结晶
when antifreeze is ingested.
所以说 这家伙既被枪击又被下毒
So, what, this guy was shot and poisoned?
就是这样 此外...
That is my bottom line. Additionally...
听到没 "此外"
See? "Additionally"
我就知道
I knew it.
你根本就不懂什么叫"简介明了"
The term "short and sweet" is a meaningless phrase to you,
显而易见 你继续吧
obviously, but continue.
正如我所说
As I was saying,
我从死者的指甲中
I was able to retrieve some residue
找到了一些残留物
from beneath the victim's fingernails,
经过识别证实 是一些茶叶
and was later able to identify them as tea leaves.
甘菊还是伯爵
Chamomile or Earl Grey?
都不是 因为它们都来自茶树
Neither, because they're from the tea plant.
它们都来自夏威夷本土
They are indigenous to Hawaii
历来被用于制♥作♥仪式花环和披肩
and are traditionally utilized to make ceremonial leis, capes,
甚至有时会用作炊具
and sometimes even cooking utensils.
我大概知道是怎么回事了
I think I have an idea of what's going on here.
是嘛
Really?
没错 我猜这家伙是在尝自己的手艺
Yeah. I think this guy was sampling his own product.
什么 防冻液吗
What was that, radiator fluid?
不 月光酒
No. Moonshine.
普纳鲁乌
我要是看到一个白化病儿童在弹班卓琴
Okay, I see an albino kid playing the banjo,
咱们就赶紧走 行吗
we're out of here, okay?
借过一下
Excuse me.
叔叔
Hey, Uncle.
你怎么想的 居然把警♥察♥带到这里来
What you thinking, bringing da kine cop to this place?
叔叔 我也是警♥察♥
Uncle, I'm a cop.
话是这么说 但你是自家人
Yeah, but you're family.
你到底有几个叔叔
How many, uh, uncles you got, buddy?
这位是乔伊叔叔
Uncle Choi.
你好 我是丹尼·威廉姆斯
Hi. Danny Williams.
不用了 没什么 没关系
Eh, don't, don't... it's fine.
早在阿成还在用尿布的时候
I've been making okolehao
我就开始做夏威夷烧酒了
since Chin was in diapers.
这是夏威夷自♥制♥的威士忌
That's Hawaiian for white lightning.
祖传秘方
Old family recipe.
在节假日非常受欢迎
Very popular around the holidays.
关键在于茶叶的根部
The key is in root of tea leaf.
听起来很好喝
That-that's good. Sounds delicious.
的确好喝 不过心脏不好的人不能喝
Actually, it is, but it's not for the weak of heart.
叔叔
Uncle,
我们来这里是因为
we're here because
我们正在调查一宗有关酒商的凶杀案
we're working a homicide of a suspected bootlegger.
我们在他体内发现了防冻液
We found antifreeze in his system,
我听说 有时酒商们
and I heard that sometimes these guys
会用冷却器充当蒸馏器
use radiators as stills.
是这样吗
Is that true?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表