- What's he done? - Yeah, what's he done?
他主持过周六夜现场 做了很多慈善
He hosted Saturday Night Live, does a lot of charity work,
每周六深夜播出的美国综艺节目
帮助了很多孩子
works with kids.
他还送了我这个橄榄球
He, uh, gave me this football.
我们应该将它它扔起 扔出去吧
We should throw that. Let's throw the ball.
这可是一只亲笔签名的球啊
That-that right there is an autographed ball.
除了现在他还有什么机会可以在
When's he gonna get a chance to catch a pass
全国橄榄球联盟的球场上玩传球
on an actual NFL field? Look at this.
来吧
Let's go.
-这是我的球 -好吧
- It's my ball. - Okay.
-应该由我来做决定 是吧 -没错
- So I make the decision, right? - All right.
好吧 你们要看我跑位吗
Okay, okay. All right, you want me to run a post?
很简单的 还能来个长传 对角线传哦
Easy out. I can run a fly. Square in, square out.
不如你跑起来 我传球给你
Why don't you run, I'll throw you the ball.
原来你喜欢"冲"路线 好吧
You like the "Go route," then. Okay.
太棒了
That's awesome.
-你准备好了吗 -你要做就做好点
- All right, you ready? - You're gonna do it, do it right.
大喊出来然后一气呵成
Call it out and do the whole thing.
我会喊的
I'll call it out.
来吧
All right.
-快开始吧 -来了啊
- All right. - All right.
蓝队22号♥选手 进攻进攻进攻
Blue 22, hut, hut, hut!
丹尼接得还挺好的嘛
Danny's actually got pretty good hands.
要是他的腿能动得和他的嘴一样快
You know, if his legs could move as fast as his mouth,
他就能入选全国橄榄球联盟了
he could play for the NFL.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
我得去看医生了
I got to go see a doctor.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表