有幸存者吗
Any survivors?
驾驶员的尸体已被发现
The pilot was found dead,
而除了他飞机上只有一名持枪保镖
and the only other person on the flight was an armed guard.
他下落不明
He's missing.
让我猜猜 这个保镖就是罗恩
All right, let me guess: Ron.
他给自己取名叫罗恩·莱特伯恩
Yeah, he called himself Ron Rathburn.
方检验了你在营地找到的血迹
Fong ran the blood that you found at the campsite
并找到了匹配
and got a hit.
他的真名叫罗恩·艾伯茨
His real name is Ron Alberts.
他曾有过几次三♥级♥偷窃的前科
He has a couple third-degree theft convictions on his sheet.
看起来就是些小偷小摸
He seems pretty small-time.
没有迹象表明他
There's nothing to indicate
会去实施绑♥架♥
that he's capable of kidnapping.
说不定他想做一笔大的
Okay, well, maybe he's stepping up in the world.
你说他是个保镖 那他护送的是什么
You said he was an armed guard? What is it that he was guarding?
飞机负责运送一批价值几百万美元的
Well, the plane was transporting a couple million dollars' worth
钻石来岛上参加珠宝展
of diamonds for a jewelry expo on the Island.
意料之中的是 钻石也不见了
And no surprise-- the diamonds are missing, too.
好了
All right.
就是这
This is it.
应该就在这
It should be here.
找一个黑色的背包
Look for a black backpack.
我没看见什么背包
I-I don't see anything.
你确定你没读错那玩意儿吗
You sure you're reading that thing right?
这个显示的是精确的坐标 就是这
These are the exact coordinates. It's here.
是那个吗
Is that it?
没错 好孩子
Yes! Good girl!
好眼力 该你了 杰夫·普罗斯特
Good eye! All right, you're up, Jeff Probst.
美国电视节目《幸存者》主持人
爬上去给我把包拿来
Crawl up there and get it for me.
这棵树一半的枝干都枯死了 罗恩
Half of these branches are dead, Ron.
它承受不了我的重量的
It's not gonna hold my weight.
好吧 小姑娘
All right, kiddo,
-那就只能你爬上去拿了 -我不想去
- you have to go up there and get it. - I don't want to.
听我说 小甜心
Tell you what, sweetheart,
你爬上去帮我拿了背包
you go up there and get that backpack,
我就放你走
and I'll let you go.
这样多好啊
Won't that be great?
告诉她照做的好处
Tell her how great it's gonna be.
还有不照做的坏处
How bad it's gonna be if she doesn't do it.
露西
Lucy...
我会帮你的 好吗
I'm gonna help you, okay?
来吧 会没事的
Come on, it's going to be okay.
快点
Come on!
把脚踩在我手上
Put your foot in my hands.
好吗
All right?
向上蹬
Push up.
好孩子
Good girl.
好孩子
Good girl.
继续 快点 你做的很好
There you go. Hurry up. Doing great.
对 左脚踩上去
Okay, yeah, put your left foot up there.
拽住左手边那根藤子 露西
Okay, grab that big vine up there with your left hand, Lucy.
没错没错
That's right.
当心 当心
Careful, careful.
丫头 你真棒 露
Good girl. Attagirl, Luce!
-做得好 -抓住它
- Good job. - Okay, grab it.
手要抓紧
Hold on tight up there, okay?
继续
Come on.
继续 快拿到了
Come on, right here.
好样的 露西 干得漂亮
All right, Lucy, good job.
-干得漂亮 -很好
- Good job. - All right.
当心点 露西
Okay, careful, Lucy.
快下来 快点
Come on, hurry up. Hurry up.
继续往下 继续
Here you come, here you come.
继续 把包扔下来
Keep coming, keep coming. Throw it down.
扔下来 扔下来 孩子
Drop it! Drop it, kid!
快跑 露
Run! Run, Luce!
放下武器
Toss the weapon.
扔边上去
Over there.
快
Do it!
否则她就没命了
Or she's dead.
-听见了吗 -嘘
- Anything? - Shh!
还"嘘"我
Shh? No-no-no shush.
我们听到的可是枪声
We just heard a gunshot.
你听得出是从哪儿传来的吗
Can you make the trail or not?
那是罗恩用过的棍子
That's the stick Ron was using.
那我问你
Okay, let me ask you a question:
他们从这儿能往哪走
where could they possibly be going from here?
更重要的是 这个男的在找什么
And more importantly, what is this guy looking for?
不知道
I don't know.
这儿什么都没有
There's nothing up here.
你听见了吗
Whoa. You hear that?
听见什么
What?
救命 救救我 我在这里
Help me. Help me. I'm over the side.
我的上帝
Oh, my God!
老兄 撑住
Buddy, hold on, all right?
-你叫什么名字 -杰夫
- What's your name? - Jeff.
我是五零特遣队的丹尼·威廉姆斯警探
Detective Danny Williams. I'm with Five-O,
-知道了吗 -好
- all right? - Okay.
你受了枪伤
You've been shot.
-那家伙很反常 -还带着一个男的
- I knew that guy was squirrely. - Squirrely happen to be with
-和一个小女孩吗 -对
- another guy and a little girl? - Yeah.
我看得出她很害怕
She was scared. You know, I could tell.
这是什么时候的事了
How long ago was this?
大概一个小时吧
Hour ago, maybe.
一个小时 我们刚在
An hour ago? We heard a...
一刻钟前听到枪声
gunshot 15 minutes ago.
我也听到了 但不是对我开的
Yeah, I did, too. Yeah, that wasn't me.
我们带你离开
We're gonna get you out of here.
做起来
Sit up.
你尽量站起来 我在后面护着你 好吗
Try to stand up. I'm going right behind you, all right?
-好 -准备好了吗
- Yeah. - You ready?
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
杰夫 听我说
Jeff, listen to me.
一会儿会有护林员过来
All right, we've got conservation officers in the area,
他们会尽快赶来救你的
and they're gonna take care of you as soon as possible.
好的
All right, yeah.
告诉我
Now,
在你被枪击掉下悬崖前
you didn't by chance happen to see
有没有碰巧
which way they headed before you were...
留意到他们的去向
shot and thrown off of this cliff, huh?
我听另一个男的提到
Actually, the other guy mentioned, uh...
艾匹瀑布小道
Api Falls Trail.
我觉得他是故意留下线索
I think he was dropping a bread crumb.
那离这儿不远
It's not far from here.
沿着山谷朝北走 半小时就能到
Head north along the ravine about a half mile,
你会看见一个标牌
you'll see a trail marker.
-我留下陪他 -谢谢
- I'll stay with him. - Thank you.
-这是北 -对
- North? - Yeah.
找不到北了吗 野人先生
Look at you, Mr. Wilderness.
-好了 杰夫 -好了
- All right, Jeff? - Yeah.
北对吧
North?
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
丹尼 有消息吗
Hey, Danny, any news?
我现在知道了一个位置
All right, I got a potential destination.
艾匹瀑布小道 正往那儿赶
Api Falls Trail. I'm on it now.
你能来找我吗
Can you meet me?
我已经在这条路的路口了
I'm already at the trailhead.
警局的人想把车拖走时查了车牌
HPD was about to tow a car when they ran the plates
发现这是辆被盗的车
and found out it was stolen.
车内的指纹是一个叫威尔逊·汉斯的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表