好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
护林员已经上路了
Okay, so conservation officers are en route.
在他们赶到之前 我会和你保持通话
I'll stay on the line with you until they reach you.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你的手♥机♥
Here's your phone.
电量可以撑30个小时
There's a 30-hour charge in it.
备用的弹♥药♥也在里面了
There's extra ammunition in there, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
帮我个忙
Oh, hey, do me a favor.
把这些带去火奴鲁鲁警局罪证鉴定室
Take these to the HPD Crime Lab
用DNA联合索引系统检索
and run it against CODIS.
我非常肯定这是犯人留下的
I'm pretty sure that's our guy.
没问题
Will do.
你对这里熟悉吗
Hey, how well do you know the area?
不知道 我看看能不能搭个出租车
I don't know, I figured I'd take a cab.
小心点 警探
Be careful, detective.
我可不希望还要再救你一次
I don't want to have to rescue you again.
谢了 伙计
All right, thanks, buddy.
喂 你
Hey. Hey, you.
过来
Come here, listen.
妈妈已经在来接你的路上了
Mom's on her way to come get you right now.
我真的非常 非常抱歉
And I'm really, really sorry
让你的野营之旅泡汤了
about your camping trip getting spoiled.
我保证 我会补偿你的 好吗
I'm gonna make it up to you, I promise. All right?
露西怎么办
What about Lucy?
我会尽我最大的努力
Listen, I'm gonna do my best,
全力以赴 找到露西的
absolute best to find Lucy, okay?
我相信你可以的
I know you will.
你无所不能
You can do anything.
我不知道我是不是无所不能
I don't know about anything,
但我会尽我所能
but I'm gonna try my best.
过来 我爱你
Okay, come here. I love you.
在妈妈来之前 和他待在一起
Stay with this guy until Mom gets here, all right?
准备上路吧
All right, let's get this show on the road.
-都到下午了 -不 不
- Day's already half over. - No, no, no.
你和姑娘们一起回去 不是跟着我
You're going back with the girls, you're not going with me.
难道你计划
Oh. And you're planning on what,
凭精神力量找到搭档吗
finding your buddy with the power of your mind?
你需要我
You need me.
不 我很确定我不需要你
No, I'm actually pretty sure I don't need you.
不过还是谢谢
Thanks, though.
北边在哪边
Which way is north?
我知道哪个方向是北边
I know which way north is.
胡扯吧你
Lie.
如何在没有火柴的情况下生火
How do you start a fire without matches?
要怎样才能找到淡水
How you gonna find fresh water?
碰到了熊要怎么办
What are you gonna do when you run into a bear?
什么 熊 这里没熊吧
A what? A bear? They don't got bears in here, do they?
看到了吧 就凭这点
See, the fact that you don't know that
我就该跟着你
is reason enough for me to go.
听着 你受了伤
Look, you're injured.
我熟悉这些小路
I know these trails.
露西是我露营队伍里的一员
That is my camper up there.
我要对她负责
My responsibility.
好吧
Fine.
太好了
Great.
可别拖我后腿啊
Don't slow me down.
这里才没什么熊呢
There's no bears.
至少让我看看你包扎伤口的衣料吧
At least let me look at the dressing on your wound, Ron.
我没事
It's fine.
你知道这丛林里有多少病菌吗
You know how many germs thrive in this jungle?
你的伤口可是培养细菌的温床
And that wound is a breeding ground for bacteria.
比如细螺旋体病 坏死性肌膜炎
All right, leptospirosis, necrotizing fasciitis.
能不能把嘴闭上
Would you shut up?
葡萄球菌感染 真菌感染
Staph infection, fungal infection.
看看你自己 罗恩
Look at yourself, Ron.
是不是有点头晕发冷
Okay, you dizzy? You got chills?
看东西出现重影了吗
You got double vision yet?
给我闭嘴 听见了吗 闭嘴
Would you stop it, okay?! Stop it!
-给我听着 -为什么 -立马闭嘴
- Listen to me! - Why? - Do it now!
你不能这样一直不停地走 罗恩
You can't go on like this forever, Ron.
再走一会儿就好了 史蒂夫
I don't need forever, Steve.
走 走啊
Go. Go!
又出现了
Here it is again.
看见了吗
You see it?
圆形的压痕 非常的浅
Circular indentation. It's very faint.
每两英尺就出现一次
Repeats itself every two feet.
这肯定是罗恩的拐杖留下的痕迹
It's... it's got to be that walking stick Ron was carrying.
我得承认 要是我肯定注意不到这些
Huh. You know, I got to admit, I never would've noticed that.
好吧 我父亲教过我如何追踪猎物
Yeah, well, my dad taught me how to track.
他非常喜欢打猎
He was big into hunting.
追踪猎物就要懂得预测
I mean, tracking's just about prediction, you know?
猎物留下了线索
You... your prey leaves you a clue,
你就要重现当时的情景
you recreate what happened
然后再预测接下来它会怎么做
and then try and figure out what it'll do next.
听起来跟警♥察♥追捕犯人差不多嘛
Sounds like being a cop.
是挺像的
Yeah, kind of.
你脖子上有只蜘蛛
You have a spider on your neck.
你说什么 在哪呢
What do you mean? Where?
又不是毒蜘蛛
It wasn't poisonous.
我要跟你说清楚
Let me tell you something.
我讨厌这个丛林 是丛林我都讨厌
I hate this jungle. I hate jungles in general.
哥不待见这世上任何一个丛林
Every jungle in the world I hate.
并无冒犯之意 但是我会让格蕾丝
And no disrespect, but I'm pulling Grace
退出夏威夷女孩的
directly out of the Aloha Girls.
明白吗 我会让她去参加冰球队
All right, I'm putting her in ice hockey.
打冰球又凉爽又没有虫
It's cold, there's no bugs
也没有神经错乱的绑♥架♥犯
and no deranged kidnappers.
你知道她是因为你才来参加露营的吗
You know, you're the reason she does this.
因为我
I'm the reason?
拜托 这可不是我的主意
Hey, this wasn't my idea.
我跟你说过了 我曾经被踢出了童子军
I told you, I got kicked out of the Boy Scouts.
是啊 但是她说参加露营让她变得勇敢
Yeah, well, she says it makes her brave,
像你一样勇敢
just like you.
像我一样勇敢 也许我并没她想象中的勇敢
Brave like me. Maybe I'm not as brave as she thinks I am.
她可没见过你刚才被蜘蛛吓得手舞足蹈呀
She's probably never seen you do that little spider dance.
那倒是 我答应过她
Yeah. You know, I promised her
一定要救露西回来
that I would bring Lucy back, right?
她觉得什么都难不倒我
She thinks there's nothing I can't do.
我是无所不能的 但是总有一天
I can do anything, right, but one of these days
她会意识到我并不是个超人
she's gonna realize I am not Superman.
可能吧 但并不会是今天 看到了吗
Probably, but it's not gonna happen today. See?
拐杖的痕迹一路沿着这条小路向上
These tracks go right up this trail,
但是在半英里路处就彻底消失了
but in a half mile it dead-ends.
桥断了
The bridge is out.
来 让我看一下你的胳膊
Well. You know what, let me take a look at your arm.
不用了 情况挺好的 你做得不错
No, it's actually pretty good; you did a fantastic job.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
很好 血已经止住了
Yeah, the bleeding stopped.
-看来你是死不了了 -快看呐
- I think you're gonna live. - Look at this.
这是个沾着血的降落伞
Okay, we got a parachute with blood.
说不定罗恩就是这样伤着腿的
Maybe this is how Ron hurt his leg.
什么意思 他是从飞机上跳下来的
So what, he jumped out of a plane?
-为什么呢 -可能飞机当时正在坠落吧
- Why? - Maybe because it was going down.
你的想法没错 丹尼
You're right, Danny.
昨天一辆小型飞机
Yesterday, a small plane
在你们所处位置西边五英里处坠毁了
crashed in the jungle about five miles west of you.
根据飞行计划
According to the flight plan,
它在坠毁前正好经过你们所在的地方
it passed right over your location before it went down.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表