她就是舍伯恩
and she's Shelburne.
在这之前 你和你♥妈♥的♥问题已经解决...
Well, if you didn't have mommy issues before this...
-有意思 -我尽力
- That's cute. - I try.
进来吧 我把你介绍给她
Come on, I'll introduce you.
多丽丝
Doris,
这位是罗林斯上尉
this is Lieutenant Rollins.
她在国家海军情报局工作 目前在休假
She's on leave from Naval Intelligence.
他不愿意叫我妈妈
He refuses to call me mom.
-很高兴见到您 长官 -罗林斯上尉
- Nice to meet you, ma'am. - Lieutenant Rollins,
我已经跟他说过
I told my son I didn't really
我不需要人保护了
need anyone to look out for me.
是他保护欲太强了 长官
Oh, he's just being overprotective, ma'am.
海豹突击队的都这样 叫我凯瑟琳就好
It's a SEAL thing, and please call me Catherine.
我儿子平时都叫你什么呢
What does my son call you?
她是前情报局探员
Former intelligence agent.
非得搞清一切
Needs to know everything.
你们也太明显了
Unless it's apparent.
凯瑟琳 喝茶吗
Catherine, would you like some tea?
我刚准备去泡杯茶
I was just gonna make myself a cup.
好的 谢谢您
That would be great, thank you.
你喝吗
You?
-不用了 -好吧
- I'll pass. - Okay.
她真厉害
She's something.
是啊
Yeah.
你跟你妹妹说这事了吗
So, have you told your sister yet?
没 我不想
No, I don't really feel
在电♥话♥里跟玛丽说这事
like I can tell Mary this one over the phone.
奶跟糖都要吗
Milk and sugar okay?
好的 听起来很棒
Uh, yeah, sounds perfect.
凯斯 我得走了
Cath, listen, I got to go, okay?
把门锁好
Keep the doors locked.
特警就在门外 随叫随到
SWAT's right outside if you need anything.
听着 别担心
Listen, don't worry.
我会把她当亲妈妈照顾的
I'm gonna look after her like she's my own mother.
真的吗
Okay?
我不该这么说的
That came out wrong.
我可没这么想
I didn't think so.
史蒂夫 我们已经知道
Steve, we figured out
今早是谁帮吴法逃脱的了
who helped Wo Fat escape this morning.
是弗兰克·德拉诺
It was Frank Delano.
德拉诺
Delano?
在吴法的押送车被扔到海里之后
After Wo Fat's transport van was dumped at sea,
我猜会有船捞他上来
I assumed he was picked up by a boat,
所以我去检查了当地码头
so I checked the security cam footage
船只进出的安全监控画面
of the local marinas of boats leaving and returning,
而我猜对了
and I got a hit.
吴法和德拉诺是一伙的
Wo Fat and Delano have to be working together.
现在的问题是
The only thing is,
我们不知道他们想干什么
we can't figure out what they're up to.
今天的事发生之前 没有任何资料显示
There's nothing in their files that indicates
他们认识对方
they knew each other before today.
录像里还能看出些什么
What else did the video give us?
我只看到了他们离开时
I only got a partial plate number
乘坐的车的部分车牌号♥
of the vehicle they left in.
我们正通过火奴鲁鲁警局查找
We're running it through HPD.
只知道一部分查起来很费时间
A partial is going to take time.
也不是
Maybe not--
他们开的面包车有追尾的损伤
the van that they were driving had some rear-end damage,
也就是说 开车的人或者是车主
which means that our driver or whoever owns that car
很可能出过车祸
probably got into a traffic accident.
如果有报案的话 火奴鲁鲁警局会有记录
If they reported it, HPD will have it.
很好
All right, good.
阿成 科诺 去查查看
Chin, Kono, check it out.
收到
Yeah, we're on it.
看起来挺合身的呢
Looks like we got the size right.
还要我在这里做什么
What am I doing here?
开门见山
Right to the point.
对我胃口
I like that.
我也不浪费你的时间了
I'm not gonna waste your time.
有一大批
I'm about to come into possession
管制药物
of a very large amount of
即将到我手里
a certain controlled substance.
这就是你还在岛上的原因
I assume that's the reason you're still on the Island.
没有战利品 我不会走的
I ain't leaving without souvenirs.
问题是 最近的监察力度
Problem is, my most recent incarceration left me
使得我没有途径出手那么多货
without the resources to unload this kind of weight.
你想我帮你
You want me to help.
我需要你的门路
I need your connections.
我想 有个很明显的问题
Well, I think the obvious question here is:
我能得到什么
What's in it for me?
我本想给你一大笔钱的
I was gonna offer you a whole lot of green paper,
不过我最近得到了一些风声
but I recently came into some information
很明显更有价值
that's significantly more valuable.
那是什么
And what's that?
我能帮你找到
I know where to find the person
杀你父亲的凶手
that killed your father.
你怎么知道舍伯恩的
How do you know about Shelburne?
你入行时还挺轰动
When you got to the joint, created a buzz.
我做了一些调查
I made some inquiries.
发现你还有点名气
Turns out you've got quite the reputation.
舍伯恩在哪
Where is Shelburne?
就在岛上
On the Island.
你说谎
You're lying.
这可不是我说的 不过不是今天
That's not below me, but not today.
我在火奴鲁鲁警局还有线人
I still got friends inside HPD,
所以我很确定 舍伯恩就在瓦胡岛
so I know for a fact that Shelburne is right here in O'Ahu.
在我告诉你在哪之前
Before I tell you where...
我希望我们已经达成协议了
...I need to know we got a deal.
成交
We do.
哥 你出去散散步吧
Hey, cuz, why don't you go for a walk?
我可以搞定
I can finish this.
-阿成 -我听到了
- Hey, Chin. - I heard you.
你不用现在就忙着工作
You don't have to be doing this right now.
我想
I do.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不用说对不起
You have nothing to be sorry about.
亚当全都告诉我了 你去找马莉娅时
Adam told me what happened-- that you called him
给他打了电♥话♥
on the way to Malia's.
阿成 你想救我两个人
Chin, you tried to save us both.
可还是没能救她
Well, it wasn't enough.
你已经尽力了
It was everything you could do.
周围很安全
Perimeter's secure.
-过来坐 -我不能这么做 长官
- Come join me. - I really shouldn't, ma'am.
别叫我"长官" 凯瑟琳
Cut the "Ma'am" crap, Catherine.
我们今天又没穿制♥服♥ 过来吧
Neither of us is in uniform. Now, come on.
你坐一会儿吧
Please just sit down for a few seconds.
这样弄得我好紧张
You're making me nervous.
那么...
So.
那...
So.
你爱我儿子吗
Do you love my son?
-我什么 -爱吗
- Do I...? - Love...?
站住 不许动
Stop! Hold it right there!
去卧室 锁好门
Go to the bedroom. Lock the door.
不许动
Don't move!
凯瑟琳
Hey, Catherine.
快告诉他们 对我动手动脚后果很严重
Tell these lolos to chill with the inappropriate touching.
兄弟们 他没问题的
He's clear, boys.
秘制虾而已啦
Scampi special.
别紧张兮兮的
Mystery solved.
回去站你的岗吧
Get back to your job.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表