五零特遣队 举起手来
Five-O! Hands up.
举起手 举起手
Hands, hands!
举起手
Hands up.
跪在地上
On your knees.
马上跪在地上
Down on your knees now.
把手举到头后
Put your hands behind your head.
把手举到头后
Put your hands behind your head.
看着我 看着我
Hey, look at me, look at me.
成浩·凯利在哪里
Where's Chin Ho Kelly?
他在哪里
Huh? Where is he?
看到了吗 警官
Did you see that, officer?
这是暴♥力♥殴打
That's assault.
我要起诉他
I'd like to press charges.
是吗
Yeah?
14小时前
这是怎么回事
What is this?
你是谁
Who are you?
她好美
She was so beautiful.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你就像猫一样 有九条命
Guy like you has nine lives.
你没了警徽
You lost your badge.
后来又拿了回来
You got it back.
你数次违法
Then you break the law
却都能逃脱
multiple times and you get away with it.
你在说什么 你到底是谁
What are you talking about? Who are you?
老天 感觉好久没见你了
Man, it feels like I haven't seen you in ages.
才五天而已
Just five days.
我可没数着天数过日子
Not that I've been counting.
我很抱歉 只是
You know, I'm sorry.It's just, uh,
让迈克熟悉生意
you know, getting Michael up to speed on
需要的时间比我想的要久
the business is taking longer than expected.
怎么了
What?
你 你一直在为
You... you just keep apologizing
我根本不介意的事情道歉
for something that I don't have a problem with.
迈克重回你的生活 我觉得很棒
I think it's great that Michael's back in your life.
你不这么觉得吗
Don't you?
我当然高兴
Yeah, of course.
但是事情没这么简单
But it's... it's complicated.
迈克进监狱前
Before Michael went to prison,
我在法学院读书
I was away at law school, and...
本来是该由他继承父业的
you know, he was going to run our father's business.
现在我们的境况都跟原先不一样了
Now that we're taking things in a new direction.
迈克对现在的状况不是很适应
Michael's a little out of his comfort zone.
有你这么一个大哥
I think he's really lucky
他该感到幸运
to have you as his big brother.
你能给他很多正面影响
It's the best influence he could have right now.
啊 又来
Ah, come on.
这可是连续第三通电♥话♥了
That is the third call in a row.
对 我是得去接一下
Yeah, I should probably get that.
-听着 -真的吗
- Listen. - Really? Hmm?
待在这里别动
Don't go anywhere.
你最好快点
You better hurry.
我告诉你不要往这个号♥码上打电♥话♥
Hey, I told you not to call me at this number.
我不会这么做
I won't do such a thing.
我们的协议里没有这一项
We didn't agree to this.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
二十分钟后见
I'll meet you in 20.
没事吧
Everything all right?
嗯
Yeah.
就是...
Yeah, it's just...
生意上的事
business.
听着 我...
Listen, uh...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-怎么了 -算我欠你一次好吗
- What? - Rain check?
好吧
Sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
我下次一定补偿你
Okay? I'll make it up to you.
我保证
I promise, okay?
通话记录
最近呼入号♥码
相信我 兄弟们 这一定会将你们的味蕾
Trust me, brothers, this is gonna take your taste buds
-提升到一个新高度 -好吧
- to a whole new level. - All right.
这一定会成为最受欢迎的食品
I think this is the next big thing.
玉米煎饼
A burrito. You know,
真心是最受欢迎的食品啊
I'm pretty sure that's already a big thing.
这和传统的煎饼不一样 我叫他
Not like this one-- I'm calling it
卡玛科纳新式鲜虾早餐玉米煎饼
Kamekona's Sunrise Fusion Shrimp Breakfast Burrito.
里面有鸡蛋 切达干酪
It's got eggs, it's got cheddar...
菠萝味的莎莎酱 虾仁
pineapple salsa, shrimp,
还有一味很特别的秘制配料
and a very secret special ingredient.
斯帕姆午餐肉
Spam.
不 不 不
Oh, oh, no, no, no, no,no, no.
我当初怎么会答应来这吃饭
How did I sign up for this?
脑子被门挤了吗
What happened?
你能不能成熟点
Why do you got to be such a baby?
尝试新的东西 拓宽视野
Try something new. Expand your horizons.
我的视野已经很广了
My horizons are expanded plenty.
我只是不想吃这个神秘的夏威夷肉
I just do not do the Hawaiian mystery meat,
-你懂的 -首先
- you know this. - Yeah, first of all,
这不是夏威夷本土的东西
it doesn't come from Hawaii.
-不是吗 -不是夏威夷的
- Oh, no? - No. That's right, it doesn't.
美国士兵二战期间带到岛上的
G.I.'s brought it over in World War II
因为它便宜 易携带
because it was cheap, portable
而且不需要冷藏
and did not require refrigeration.
吃起来爽口顺滑 多亏斯帕姆午餐肉的油脂
And it goes down smooth, thanks to the glaze.
你觉得怎么样
What you think?
有意思
That's interesting.
好了 我要一个美味
Okay, I will have a nice,
传统的
uh, old-fashioned
早餐玉米煎饼 夹鸡蛋和培根
breakfast burrito with eggs and bacon.
不不不 没有替代品 也不能换餐
Oh, no, no, no. No substitutions, no changes.
一位真正的大厨从不在美食远见方面让步
A true chef never, never compromises his culinary vision.
-嘿 大家好 -看看这个
- Hey, guys. - Wow! Look at that.
旱冰鞋 好像回到了80年代
Bringing back the '80s with the rollerblades.
你有没有杜兰杜兰乐队的磁带
You got those Duran Duran cassette tapes
杜兰杜兰乐队 是80年代红遍大西洋两岸的超级乐团
-能借给她的 -没问题
- you can lend her? - Got 'em.
这有利于锻炼 可以修身
Yeah, you know, good for a workout, keeping in shape.
不过我现在真是饥饿如狼
But I am "Hungry Like a Wolf."
杜兰杜兰乐队有首歌♥叫《饥饿如狼》
这笑话真好笑
That was good. That was funny.
你错过了新菜品尝会 真幸运
Um, you missed the tasting, luckily.
有那么糟吗
Oh, that bad?
说不上来 像是午餐肉包在老二里
Oh, I don't know. Spam wrapped in a suck.
幸亏我迟到了
Glad I'm late.
阿成呢
Hey, where's Chin?
他昨晚很晚给我发了条短♥信♥
Oh, he texted me late last night.
说要请几天假
He, uh, said he was gonna take a few days off,
要去北岸
go up to North Shore.
阿成什么时候懂得休假了
Since when does Chin go on vacation?
不知道
I don't know.
他不是去休假
He's, uh... he's not on vacation.
我竟然忘记了这个日子
I can't believe I didn't remember this.
什么 忘记什么
What? Remember what?
他和马莉娅八年前第一次约会
He and Malia's first date was eight years ago
就是在北岸
up on the North Shore.
今天是他们的纪念日
And today's the anniversary.
明白 如果阿成想要点私人空间
All right. Look, if Chin wants some space,
那我们就别打扰他
we'll give him some space.
好
Yep.
瓦胡岛 哈拉瓦监狱
牢房♥区请注意 留意牢门
Attention on the cell block, watch the gates.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表