即便我说服海军准许这次行动
Even if I convinced the Navy to green-light an op--
也需要十周来准备任务
that's gonna mean ten weeks of mission prep.
弗雷迪的家人已经等了三年了
Freddie's family's been waiting three years already.
已经够长了
I think that's long enough.
史蒂夫 我和你一起去
Steve... I'm going with you.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我不是在征求你的同意
Well, I'm not asking you for your permission.
无所谓 你哪儿也不准去
It doesn't matter. You're not going anywhere.
听着 过来
Hey, look, come here.
好莱坞明星 以出演西部片和战争片中的硬汉而闻名
少给我来这套约翰·维恩的
Let's forego the whole John Wayne
"这对女士来说太过危险"的言论 好吗
"It's too dangerous for the little lady" Speech, okay?
你需要帮助
You're going to need support.
我在喀布尔执行过三次任务
I've done three tours in Kabul,
我能和你一样
and I am just as qualified as you are
照顾好自己
when it comes to taking care of myself.
没错 是这样
Yes, you are.
好的 你也知道
Good. Then you also know
我不喜欢别人拒绝我
that I'm not very good at taking no for an answer.
这场争论我肯定赢不了 是吗
I'm not going to win this one, am I?
没错 就是这样
No, you're not.
好吧
Okay, fine.
很好 现在这个问题解决了
Good. Now that we got that taken care of,
下一步你打算怎么办
how do you plan on doing this?
因为我只带了一包口香糖
'Cause all I've got is a pack of gum,
一些乘晕宁和满脸的笑容
some Dramamine and a ready smile.
我还在想
I'm working on it.
蒙大拿州 苦根谷
我刚想到你
Hey, I was just thinking about you.
进展如何
How'd it go?
出了岔子
Sideways.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我也正想查清楚
That's what I'm going to find out.
我需要你帮忙联♥系♥
Listen, I need you to call in
调度员 多给我些时间
a marker for me, buy me some time.
多久
How much?
24个小时
24 hours.
我能帮你打几个电♥话♥
I can make some calls.
尽量帮你把飞机延后一天
Try to delay your bird for a day.
能告诉我发生什么事了吗
Might want to tell me what's going on.
等我回来以后 边喝啤酒边跟你说
Yeah, we'll do that when I get back, over a beer.
此外 还有一件事
In the meantime, i got another one for you. You ready?
说吧
I'm listening.
我们还需要灰色情报
We need a contact for grey intel,
车和一些军♥火♥装备
transpo and party favors.
不知道我们的老朋友
I was wondering if our old friend
还潜伏在非军事区吗
is still operating along the DMZ.
上次联♥系♥他时还在
Last I heard, he was.
我要怎么联♥系♥上他
All right, how do I find him?
去找历史最悠久的酒吧
Look for the bar that's open the longest.
布鲁克林道奇队万岁
Long live the Brooklyn Dodgers.
美国一支职业棒球大联盟球队 现迁至加州 更名"洛杉矶道奇队"
我听见有音乐声 你在哪儿
I hear music. Where are you?
没有 收音机而已
No, that's the radio.
我是想告诉你们...
Listen, I was just calling to say that we, uh...
我们现在还没打算回来
we're not coming back just yet.
还有事情要办
There's something we got to do.
有事要办
Something you got to do?
什么事
What's that mean exactly?
我现在没法细说
I can't be any more specific than that right now.
我不想显得
Okay, uh, hate to be
那么唠叨 但还记得
the adult here, but remember
你上次在韩国发生的事吗
what happened the last time you were in Korea?
这次不会 相信我 一切尽在掌握中
No, just trust me. I got everything under control.
我尽快打给你们
I'll call you soon.
什么风把你给吹来了
Well, look what the high tide washed up.
最近过得怎么样 弗兰克
What's going on, Frank?
见到你真好 老兄
Oh! Good to see you, man.
你看起来比上次见面时
You look, uh... you look a hell of a lot better
要好得多啦
than the last time I saw you.
我给你介绍 凯瑟琳·罗林斯
Hey, I'd like you to say hello to Catherine Rollins.
干杯 美丽的小姐
Oh. L'chaim, pretty lady.
你在喝什么
What exactly you drinking there?
蛇血兑米酒
That is snake's blood and rice wine.
神之甘露
God's nectar.
也是壮♥阳♥药♥
It's also an aphrodisiac.
没错 能让你
Yeah. 36 hours
持续36小时
of lead in your pencil,
价格也比壮♥阳♥药♥便宜
and doesn't cost $13 a pill.
你说得太多了 弗兰克
You know? That's too much information, Frank.
好吧 好吧
Oh. Okay, okay.
我们可以换个话题
We can talk about something else.
看来你已经有想法了
You look like you got something on your mind.
我们需要你帮忙完成一项任务
We need your help running an errand.
洗耳恭听
Got to hear.
其中一件跟丹吉尔有关
One that involves Tangerine.
这个嘛
Oh, about that.
这是怎么回事
What happened?
蜂鹰
Honey buzzards.
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
一大群凤头蜂鹰
Oriental honey buzzards, a whole flock of them.
当你的初恋经历了炮火硝烟和枪林弹雨
What's the world coming to when your first love survives
都能幸存下来
missiles, gunfire, rocket-propelled grenades,
但却被一群蜂鹰
and gets taken out by
夺去了生命 你感觉如何
a flock of funky birds?
节哀
I am sorry for your loss.
心领了
Duly noted.
你来这是为了什么
So, what's this all about?
我来接边境线那边的
The errand that I mentioned involves picking up a friend
一个朋友回家
across the border.
他等回家的这一天很多年了
He's been waiting a long time to come home.
正义的使命
Sounds righteous.
我喜欢
Just my kind of errand.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
以前的走私路线
Old smuggler's route.
前面没法开车
The end of the line.
这是我临时能弄到的最好的货
Best I could do on short notice.
会很管用的
This will work.
很好
It's good.
一直沿着这条小道走
Follow this trail all the way.
不过千万别走偏了
But make sure you stay on the path.
这条路横穿一片雷区
It's cut through a minefield.
如果你能走到尽头
If you make it to the end,
出去就是朝鲜了
you're in North Korea.
唯一的问题就是 随后 你会遇到
Only problem after that-- heavily fortified
戒备森严并且不怎么友好的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
group of terrorists that are not known for hospitality.
若你们有幸闯关成功 将去到
If, by chance, you make it out alive, you're stuck
一个全民2500万人都痛恨美国人的国家
in a country of 25 million people who hate Americans.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
你还好吧
You all right?
没事
Roger that.
我们没走错吧
We in the right location?
我们距离那个六十度斜坡三公里
We got about three klicks up a 60-degree slope.
弗雷迪就在那里
That's where we'll find Freddie.
行动
Let's move.
你中枪了
You hit?
我得继续前进
I've got to keep moving!
站在车旁
The guy in the uniform
穿一身军装的人
by the car.
看到他了吗
You see him?
看到了 你认识他
Yeah, you know him?
我们得抓住他
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表