there this morning, which means somebody else is out there.
而这个人有可能就是凶手
And that somebody else could be our killer.
我要你打电♥话♥给岛上所有的打猎团
I need you to call back all the hunting parties
叫他们都回来
that are currently on the island.
我们要去追捕一名嫌犯
We're going after a suspect.
我们不想有任何人干扰追捕
We don't want anybody getting in the way.
等一下
Hold on a second.
让我在车里等是吧 我知道啦
Yeah, yeah, yeah, wait in the car. I get it.
不 不 我...
No, no. I, uh...
我一直在想我今早对你说的那番话
I, uh... I was thinking about what I said to you this morning,
我想告诉你我那么说是不对的
and, um, I want to tell you that I-I think it was wrong.
我想向你道歉
I want to apologize.
你是说你在那嘲笑我绰号♥的事吗
You mean when you were ragging on my nickname?
我已经不在意了
'Cause I've gotten over that.
拜托你能稍微闭一会嘴吗
Can you just shut up for two seconds, please?
我在说很严肃的事情 好吗
I am trying to be serious, okay?
嗯 那啥 嗯
Okay, uh... now, this, um...
你可能不会相信
This may be hard to believe, um,
但是 我曾经有段时间
but, um, there was a time in my life--
当然是很短的一段时间 和你现在很像
albeit a very brief one-- when I was not so different from you.
我当时也以为自己很强大
Okay? I thought I was a tough guy.
我给自己找麻烦
I got myself into some trouble.
不同的是 我当时有父亲在身边
Uh, difference is, I had a-a father around
当我做得过火时 他会打我 教育我
to, uh, kick my ass, set me straight when I got out of line.
你母亲是个好人
Now, your mother, she is an amazing person,
她很爱你
and she loves you very much,
但是她没法对你
but she's completely and utterly incapable
使用武力
of getting tough with you
让你听从她说的
and telling you the things that you need to hear.
你现在的人生状态就是
Which at this point in your life is,
你没有任何成就
you've, um... accomplished nothing of note.
对社会没有任何贡献
And have zero value to society.
这就是你通常道歉的方式吗
Is this normally how you apologize?
你也许该换个方式
'Cause you may want to rethink the approach.
好的
Right.
你母亲对你期望很高
Your mother, uh, she expects more of you.
埃里克 我对你期望也很高
Eric, I expect more of you.
但是更重要的是
But more important than all of that,
你对自己的期望也应该更高
you should expect more from yourself.
你说的没错
You're right.
能再说一遍吗
Hmm. You want to repeat that, please?
不要
No.
你 你今天表现很好
You, uh... you did good today.
你出来帮帮我 怎么样
Why don't you come, uh, get my back? How about that?
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
太好了
All right!
你好 兄弟
Hello, hombres.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是住在这屋子里的人
I'm the guy who lives here in the house,
你刚才敲了我的门
whose door you just knocked on.
你又是谁
Who are you?
嘿 我们提问题
Hey. We ask the questions.
嘿 淡定 朋友
Hey, chill, bro.
我叫布尔温克
My name's Bullwinkle.
噢对
Oh, okay, right.
你是土司兄的室友
You're, um, Toast's roommate.
-他在家吗 -在
- Uh, is he home? - Yeah.
太好了 我能和他说句话吗
Okay, good. Can I speak to him, please?
不能 他在自己巴尔的摩的家
No, I meant, like, home home, in Baltimore.
他回去参加妹妹的成人礼了
He went back for his sister's Bat Mitzvah.
真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
我也是 很疯狂 对吧
I know. It's crazy, right?
根据摩西法典
12 years old, and already a woman,
12岁就是女人了
according to the laws of Moses.
有点早 不是吗
Little young, no?
随便了 恭喜她
Anyway, mazel tov.
我真是太没礼貌了
Where are my manners?
你想先来一口吗
Would you like the first hit?
嗯 我很想
Uh, I, uh... I would,
不过我在执行任务 所以不行
except I'm on duty, you see, so I can't do that.
你要逮捕我吗
Oy. What, are you gonna, like, arrest me now?
那就要看看你的电脑本领如何了
That all depends on how good are you with computers.
根据这些被折断的枝子来看
Based on all these broken branches,
有人才从这里走过
somebody came through here recently.
我们来对地方了
I'd say we're in the right place.
举起手来 五零特遣队
Hey! Hey! Hands in the air! Five-O!
把东西放下
Put it down right now.
放下
Drop it.
放下
Put it down.
你是谁 在这里干什么
Who are you? What are you doing here?
我是布莱恩·史蒂芬斯博士
My name's Dr. Brian Stephens.
我是个植物学家 我在做研究
I'm a botanist. I'm-I'm just doing a little research here.
你们能放下枪吗
Can you at least lower your weapons?
说说你是怎么
We'll lower the weapons
认识乔·科特勒的 我们把枪放下
when you tell us how you know Joel Cutler.
听着 我 我知道我不该出现在这里
Oh, look, I-I... Guys, I know I'm not supposed to be here,
但你们能放过乔吗
but can you leave Joel out of it?
他只是在帮我
He's just trying to help me out.
乔·科特勒已经死了
Joel Cutler is dead.
我和乔在斯坦福上学时是室友
Joel and I were roommates at Stanford. Uh...
毕业后我到一家农业工程公♥司♥
I went on to work as a botanist
做植物学家
for an agricultural engineering firm, and...
三年前 一切都变了
Well, then, three years ago, everything changed,
我的儿子 艾弗里诊断出了
when my son, Avery-- he was diagnosed
退行性疾病 肾上腺脑白质营养不良
with a degenerative disease. Adrenoleukodystrophy.
我也从未听说过这种病
Yeah. I'd never heard of it, either.
它很罕见
It's very rare.
患病几率为十万分之一
It affects about one in every 100,000.
自从我儿子确诊后
And ever since my son's diagnosis, well,
我就决定和这种疾病对抗到底
I've dedicated my life to beating the disease.
这也就是为什么
Okay, so that's... that's why
你在这里 是为了寻找治愈方法
you're out here-- searching for a cure?
这花了些时间 但是我...
It's taken me some time, but I...
我找到了
I think I found it.
卡威哈·哈比斯戴弗斯
Kawaihae hcaibishudelps.
它里面的含碱合成物
Its alkaloidal compounds
可能是治愈这种疾病的关键
might have the key to beating the disease.
但我一个人做不了这些
But I couldn't have done this alone.
所以科特勒在帮你
So Cutler was helping you.
这也是他来这里的原因
That's why he was coming out here
也是他为什么有瓦胡岛上植物样本的原因
and why he had samples of this plant on O'ahu.
乔是个很棒的化学家
Yeah. Joel was a... an amazing chemist.
他能从数据中找到我发现不了的新东西
He could see things in the data that I could never have found.
可他现在却因我而死
And now he's dead because of me.
还有谁知道你们在做这些
Who else knew what you guys were onto?
没人知道了
No one.
我们不想让别人知道我们在哪发现了它
We didn't want anyone to know where we discovered it.
但还是有人发现了
Well, somebody found out.
哥们
Dude?
你怎么有那么多牧场沙拉酱
Why do you have so much ranch dressing?
因为它们好吃
Uh, because it's delicious?
你能不能消停会儿
Would you please stop?
让他集中注意力 过来这里
Please let him concentrate. Come here.
-过这里来 -好的
- Come over here. - All right. Yeah.
很狡猾 但是...
Pretty sneaky, but...
逃不过我的法眼
you cannot hide from me.
找到了
Gotcha.
找到什么 你找到什么了
Gotcha? What do you got?
如果告诉你 能别没收我的菠萝烟斗吗
If I tell you, can I keep my pineapple bong?
没问题
What bong?
这里有个木马病毒
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表