因为他知道我们会监视他们
'cause he knows that we'll be monitoring.
那萨戈多到底会向谁求助呢
Well, then who does Salgado reach out to for help?
不知道
No idea.
但我知道谁有可能知道
But I think I know someone who might.
高风险拘留所 地点未知
你看起来很累 史蒂夫
You look tired, Steve.
有什么事让你辗转难眠吗
Something keeping you up at night?
也许是神经衰弱
A loss of nerve, perhaps?
我睡眠质量很好
I sleep fine.
认识这个人吗
You know this man?
我见过他吗
Should I?
他是民解的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's an NLM terrorist.
叫拉斐尔·萨戈多
His name is Rafael Salgado.
我知道民解
I'm familiar with the NLM.
他们号♥称以意识形态主导
They claim to be ideologically driven,
不过是一群乌合之众
but I think they're just a bunch of thugs and peasants.
今早 萨戈多杀死了五人并绑♥架♥了他儿子
This morning, Salgado killed five men and kidnapped his son.
不知道他下午都打算干些什么
I can't imagine what he has planned for the afternoon.
我该上哪儿找他
How do I find him?
你干吗来问我
What makes you think I can answer that?
像这样重要的目标 他一个人坚持不了多久
A high-value target like this won't last long on his own.
他需要朋友
He needs friends--
而你一直在培养这种关系
the kind of relationships you used to cultivate.
换做是你 会找谁帮忙
So if you were him, who would you go to for help?
你是来向我咨♥询♥一个案子的吗
You've come here to ask about a case?
你就是想问这些事情吗
Is that all you want to talk about?
事关一名小男孩的性命
I'm giving you the chance to save a little boy's life.
对我有什么好处
And what's in it for me?
操场
The exercise yard.
每天去15分钟
15 minutes a day.
你可以重见阳光
You'll get to see the sun again.
人家很容易晒伤的
I burn easily.
好吧
Okay.
我们换一个说法
Let's go at this another angle.
你要不帮我
You help me...
我就停了你的止疼药
or I discontinue your pain medication.
还有什么
What's next?
停了我的甜点吗
No dessert?
威基基有一个叫阿图罗·凯西的男人
There's a gentleman named Arturo Casey in Waikiki.
他有一个国际投资公♥司♥
He controls an international investment company
叫做奥特瑞格证券公♥司♥
called Outrigger Securities.
他赚的大部分是黑钱
Makes most of his money off the books.
什么途径
Doing what?
他走私军♥火♥ 爆♥炸♥物
He traffics in arms, explosives,
化学武器以及身份证件
chemical weapons, identity papers.
我听说他有很多门路
Very resourceful, I'm told.
有意思
Hey, that's funny,
你是这两天来的第二个麦格瑞特了
you're the second McGarrett we've had here in 48 hours.
什么叫第二个麦格瑞特
What do you mean-- second McGarret?
多丽丝·麦格瑞特 是你亲人吗
Doris McGarrett. You two related?
她昨天早上来过
She came in yesterday morning.
帮我父亲做事的人
People who worked for my father
把这里当成补给站
used this place as a supply depot.
如果有我弟杀害维克多·阿萨弩玛的证据
If there's proof my brother killed Victor Asanuma,
只可能会在这里
It's going to be in here somewhere.
亚当
Adam.
找到什么了
You got something?
躲起来
Get out of sight.
哥
Brother?
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我需要一把枪 有麻烦了
I need a gun. I got heat.
什么麻烦
How much heat?
大♥麻♥烦
A lot.
警♥察♥找我问了有关
Cops are asking questions about those bodies
挖出来的尸体的事
they dug up.
连科诺都不相信我
Even Kono doesn't trust me.
她克隆了我的手♥机♥
She cloned my damn phone.
我需要保护自己
I need to protect myself.
你有枪吗
You got something?
想要枪的话 你该直接来找我
If you needed a piece, you should've come directly to me.
我这不是在问了吗
That's what I'm doing here.
Smith & Wesson左轮手♥枪♥ 上世纪50年代警用手♥枪♥
S&W左轮手♥枪♥
S & W J-Frame.
威力值得信赖
Reliable as a rooster in the morning.
枪♥支♥来源也不会被查到
Clean, too.
这是干吗
What are you doing?
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
这枪只有五发子弹
It's only a five-shot, so make sure
所以你得确保距离够近 不浪费一颗子弹
you're close enough to make each one count.
怎么了
Something wrong?
都跟你说了
I told you.
不
No.
还有别的事吗
Something else?
为什么这么问
Why?
还能有什么情况
Should there be?
我就问问
I was just asking.
谢了 弟弟
Thanks, brother.
我很感激
Appreciate it.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
迈克在里面干吗
What was Michael doing in there?
你走之后 他搜了一下货车
After you left, he searched the van.
估计是在找这个
I think he was looking for these.
这手套肯定是迈克落在车上的
Michael must have left them there.
那是血吗
Is that blood?
是的 还有泥土
Yeah, and dirt.
如果能证明血是阿萨弩玛的
If we can match the blood to Asanuma
泥是来自抛尸场的
and the dirt to the body dump,
那我的嫌疑应该就能洗清了
that might be enough to take the heat off of me.
这也证明了是迈克开的枪
And help prove Michael pulled the trigger.
很抱歉 亚当
I'm sorry, Adam.
大家都在找你 科诺
Everyone's looking for you, Kono.
所以我才叫你来
That's why I called you.
我需要你帮忙
I need a favor.
帮什么忙
What kind of favor?
检测手套上的DNA
I need you to run these for DNA.
我在努力洗清我的嫌疑 查理
I'm fighting for my life, Charlie.
手套上的证据能帮我洗脱罪名
Evidence on these gloves could put me in the clear.
好吧
All right.
多谢
Thanks.
我不管你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
I don't know who the hell you think you are,
你不能闯进我办公室
but you just can't walk into my office
毫无理由地逮捕我
and arrest me for no reason.
我会让你丢掉工作的 听见没
I'll have your badge, you hear me?
凯西先生 情况是这样
Okay, Mr. Casey, here's the thing:
往常我会陪你多玩会儿
usually I'd dance with you for a while in here,
但今天我没时间
but I don't have any time today, okay?
帮个忙 告诉我
So do me a favor, tell me,
拉斐尔·萨戈多 他人在哪儿
Rafael Salgado-- where is he?
没听过这人 我怎么会知道
Never heard of him. How would I know?
尽管你穿着昂贵的西装
Because, despite the expensive suit
戴着名贵的手表 你还是那种
and the nice watch, you're just the type of
会给他提供车子
morally bankrupt low-life scumbag
现金和假身份的卑鄙无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
who would give him a car, some cash and a fake I.D., okay?
给你一分钟时间 告诉我
So you've got one minute exactly
你所知道的一切
to tell me everything you know.
我不配合 你又能怎样
And what happens if I decide not to cooperate?
很简单 我会放你走
Well, it's simple. I'm gonna let you go.
太棒了
Beautiful.
总算达成共识了
We're on the same page.
没这么简单
Not quite.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表