《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-0...
我每天都向真♥主♥请求宽容
I ask God every day for his mercy.
枪
Gun!
因为我没有
Because I have none!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
帮帮忙
A little help...
杰瑞中枪了 卢 叫救护车 快点
Jerry's been shot! Lou, get an ambulance, right now!
喂 我是卢·格罗弗队长
Yeah, this is Captain Lou Grover.
我们现在需要救护人员 快点
We need EMT assistance right now, damn it!
-杰瑞 -这个比我想象得疼
- Jerry? - It hurts more than I thought it would.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay, all right?
保持呼吸 明白吗
You keep breathing, you understand me?
坚持住 听得到我说话吗
Hang in there. You hear me?
坚持住 杰瑞 好吗
Hang in there, Jerry, all right?
两周后
火奴鲁鲁
库亚基尼医疗中心
A3
A-3.
好吧 这是我舰队的一部分
Okay. Well, there goes a part of my fleet,
你刚刚击沉了我的航母
you just sunk my carrier, man.
你在作弊吧 你能看到我的盘吗
You're cheating, huh? Can you see my board?
我闭上眼睛的时候就能看到
When I close my eyes, yes.
这听起来有点吓人 小杰
See that, that's kind of creepy, Jer.
我只需要找出你可能使用的密度函数
Look, all it takes is deploying your probably density function,
就能计算出船只在盘上
which takes into account the different ways
不同的排列方式
that the ships can be arranged on the board.
你听起来已经恢复原样了
Look at you, man, you're already sounding like your old self.
不久之后就可以出院了 伙计
Y-You'll be ready to get out of here in no time, buddy.
是啊 我不想太着急
Yeah. I mean, don't want to rush anything.
我想确保自己可以满血回归五零特遣队
You know, wouldn't want to give Five-0 less than 100%.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
中枪并不像电影里那样
Getting shot's not like in the movies.
眼前不会开始跑马灯闪现回忆
Your life doesn't flash before your eyes.
我躺在那里时 心里想的只有
When I was lying there, all I could think about
我让泰勒和莫库失望了
was how I was letting Taylor and Moku down, and
他们永远没有机会打败兽人军队
they'd never get a chance to defeat the orc army
-挑战火巨人了 -什么
- and take on the Fire Giant. - What?
泰勒和莫库是我在《龙与地下城》里的朋友
Taylor and Moku are my Dungeons & Dragons buddies.
我中枪的时候我们正在游戏里
We were in the middle of a pretty intense campaign
打一场激烈的战役
when I got shot.
-明白了 -总之这件事让我开始思考
- Gotcha. - Anyway, it got me thinking.
如果我在面对死亡之时
I mean, if that's what's crossing my mind
脑海中想到的是这件事
when I'm staring death in the face...
也许就意味着我还没有活够
maybe I haven't lived enough.
你们好 先生们
Hello, boys.
震惊到说不出话了么 我应该经常这样穿
Stunned silence. I should dress like this more often.
-是啊 我同意 -你看起来棒极了
- Yeah, you should. - You look amazing.
谢谢 你也是 小杰
Thanks. So do you, Jer, by the way.
-像这样吗 -是
- This old thing? - Yeah.
小朱 把所有的船都放在边上
Oh, Joons, Joons, Joons, rookie mistake,
是新手才犯的错误
putting all your ships at the edges.
每个人都很会玩 是吗
Everyone's an expert, huh?
我很愿意给你点提示 但是我们得走了
Well, I'm happy to give you tips, but we got to go.
歌♥剧半小时后开始
The opera starts in 30.
没想到你们还喜欢歌♥剧
I didn't know you two were into opera.
不是我 小朱才是喜欢歌♥剧的那个
I'm not. Joons is actually the opera lover.
不 都怪我爸
No, blame my dad.
票本来是买♥♥给他和我妈的
I actually got the tickets for him and my mom,
但是他不想去
but he didn't want to go.
但我可是特别想去
Well, I, for one, am really excited to go.
-我已经期待一天了 -真的吗
- I have been all day, actually. - Really?
当然 我昨晚没睡好
Yes, really. I mean, I slept really badly last night,
所以很期待能有三小时的小睡时间
so I'm looking forward to a solid three hours of nap time.
我听说那里的椅子很舒服
I heard the seats are very plush.
好了 兄弟
All right, buddy.
我们明天再战
Rematch tomorrow.
是 将军 我和我的舰队会等着你
Aye, aye, Admiral. My fleet and I will be waiting.
再见 小杰
Bye, Jer.
这些看起来都很好
This all looks really good.
是的 当然很好
Yes, it does. It-it certainly does.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我不知道 什么也没想
I don't know. Nothing.
其实
Well, uh, actually,
我一直在想着我的一个朋友
I'm-- I've been thinking about this friend of mine,
我朋友在工作时出事了
this thing that happened at work to a friend of mine.
他是我的同事 也是朋友
He's a colleague as well, but he's a friend,
他中枪了
and... he kind of got shot.
我是说 他没有 他算是中枪了
Um... I meant, well, he didn't-- I say he kind of got shot,
-他中枪了 -我的天啊
- he got shot. - Oh, my God.
他没事 他会好起来的
He's okay. He's gonna be okay.
只是很可怕 你懂吗
It's just crazy, you know?
工作时发生这种事
Things that happen at work.
是啊 我很高兴大家都没事
Yeah... I'm glad everyone's okay.
-谢谢 -我其实是想问你
- Thank you. - I was really asking what you were thinking about
晚餐想吃什么
ordering for dinner.
但是谢谢你和我分享这件事
But thank you for sharing that with me.
不用谢 我...
No problem. I'm, uh-- uh--
你知道吗 布鲁克
You know something, Brooke?
我得接这个电♥话♥ 好吗
I got to deal with this. Okay?
丹诺
-好的 -我想我最好接一下
- Yeah. - I think it's best.
是的 要接的
Yeah. It's best.
谢谢
Thank you.
-喂 -和布鲁克进展怎么样了
- Yes? - Hi. How's it going with Brooke?
兄弟 我不知道 我是说
Dude. I don't know. I mean...
我猜我们不是很顺利
I guess we're not off to the best start.
你是什么意思
What do you mean? No.
我都说了她刚离婚 你怎么回事
I told you she just got divorced, what's the matter with you?
-你做什么了 -我什么都没做
- What'd you do? - I didn't do anything.
我们只是 只是在聊天
We're just-- we're talking, is all.
这有帮助 很好 你说错话了吗
That's helpful. That's good. What did you say wrong?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I--
话到嘴边就自己说出来了
words are kind of, just, they're falling out of my mouth,
我也不知道怎么回事
I don't know why.
你一点技巧都没有的吗
Do you have any game at all?
你到底是怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
你知道吗 你一点忙也没帮上
Guess what? This isn't helping, all right?
你每五分钟给我打一次电♥话♥ 打乱了我的节奏
You calling every five minutes. You're breaking my rhythm.
-抱歉 你的节奏 -对
- Oh. I'm sorry. Your-- your rhythm? - Yes.
我的节奏 好吗
My rhythm, my flow, okay?
你都打了两个电♥话♥了 我们还没有点菜
You've called twice, we haven't even ordered.
你要是回复了短♥信♥的话
Hey, if you'd answer my texts,
我就不会打电♥话♥了 明白吗
I don't have to call. See?
好的 听着 丹尼
Okay, listen, Danny?
你得放松一点
You need to ease off a little bit.
好吗 让我自♥由♥发挥
All right? Just-- just let me do my thing.
我只是有点生疏了
I'm just a little rusty.
我不能让你自♥由♥发挥
I can't let you do your thing.
你要做的事很尴尬
Your thing is awkward,
会让人感觉不舒服
and it makes people uncomfortable,
然后把事情搞砸
and you mess things up.
帮我个忙
And do me a favor.
别让我感觉尴尬好吗
Please don't make this weird for me, okay?
我每天送查理上学都会见到她
I got to see this woman every time I drop Charlie off at school.
行 好的
Yeah, okay. All right.
我刚好想到了
I actually just figured out something
解决这种局面的好方法
that's gonna help this situation.
是吗 是什么
Oh, yeah? What's that?
喂
Hello?
刚刚真是抱歉
Hey, I'm so sorry about that.
不会再发生了
That's not gonna happen again.
没事的
That's fine.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表