on the mainland today.
等我们到达欧胡岛时
By the time we land in Oahu,
他已经永远退出我们的生活了
he's out of our lives forever.
瓦胡岛 哈拉瓦监狱
六队注意
Unit six be advised.
有架飞机正从北面飞过来
Unauthorized air approach from the north.
收到 一队
Roger, one.
各分队注意
All units be advised,
转运囚犯被劫
we have lost transport.
重复 转运囚犯被劫
Repeat, we have lost transport.
快开门
Open it up.
快点
Come on!
弗兰克·德拉诺
Frank Delano.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
火奴鲁鲁国际机场 瓦胡岛
你在电♥话♥里说
On the phone you said
你把舍伯恩带回来了
you were bringing Shelburne back.
没错 这位就是舍伯恩
Yeah, this is Shelburne.
或者叫我妈妈 某些人就该这么叫
You can call me mom,someone should.
妈妈
Mom?
谁的妈妈
Whose mom?
我妈妈
That'd be mine.
多丽丝·麦格瑞特
Doris McGarrett.
丹尼·威廉姆斯
Danny Williams.
对于一个二十年前
You know, uh, for a woman
丧生于汽车炸♥弹♥的女人来说
who died in a car bomb 20 years ago,
您还真是出人意料得完美无缺
you are remarkably well put together.
谢谢 我就当是赞美好了
Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment.
抱歉 我打个岔
Sorry to interrupt here.
丹诺 我很感谢你的欢迎
Danno, I appreciate the homecoming,
但这些警♥察♥都是来干什么的
but what's with the police presence?
没必要这么劳师动众
You didn't have to go to all this trouble.
不是因为你来的
This is not for you.
是为了舍伯恩
It's for Shelburne.
为什么
Why me?
吴法逃了
Wo Fat escaped.
你说什么 什么时候
What are you talking...when?
两小时前
Two hours ago.
史蒂夫 如果让他发现我在岛上...
Steve, if he finds out I'm on this island...
不可能的
That's not going to happen.
我们把会你带到安全的地方
We're gonna put you someplace safe
我们会抓到吴法的
and we're gonna hunt down Wo Fat.
通知阿成和科诺
Call Chin and Kono.
大家在总部见
Have them meet us at the Palace.
怎么 有什么事吗
What? What is it?
还有些事情你需要知道
Uh, there's something else you need to know.
自从马莉娅被送到这儿来
He hasn't left Malia's side
他就没离开过半步
since she was brought in.
阿成
Chin.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你在这儿等着
So, wait out here.
为什么没告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
德拉诺说你们都在他的监控下
Delano said he was monitoring your lines,
警局也不例外
HPD's, too.
如果我告诉你们
If I would have called you,
科诺和马莉娅会立刻毙命
Kono and Malia would have been killed immediately.
我们本该在你身边的
We should have been there with you.
不
No.
你们也无能为力
There was nothing you could have done.
我要找到德拉诺
I want Delano.
不 我的人别无选择
No, my man had no choice.
州长 弗兰克·德拉诺绑♥架♥了卡拉克瓦长官
Governor, Frank Delano grabbed Officer Kalakaua
并威胁如果他不放人 就杀了她
and threatened to kill her if he wasn't released from prison.
不 是 是的
No, s... ye-yes,
我明白 长官
I understand that, sir.
凯利警督行使了他的全面豁免权
Lieutenant Kelly exercised his full immunity and means,
确信他能将局面控制在自己手中
believing he could contain the situation on his own.
我记得成浩·凯利
I remember Chin Ho Kelly.
他在学校比史蒂夫高几个年级
He was a few grades ahead of Steve in school,
是个不错的男孩
was a good boy.
好男孩成了好警♥察♥
Good boy turned into a good cop.
他失去妻子就好像...
Losing his wife like that just...
不 州长...
No, Governor...
...让我想到史蒂夫的爸爸
...makes me think of Steve's dad, you know,
他所必须经历的一切
just what he must have gone through.
所幸的是
Yeah, well, a good thing for Chin is
他还没有孩子
that he doesn't have any kids
将来问他"为什么妈妈没有回家"
that are gonna be asking, "Why isn't mommy coming home?"
州长 我说了 我的人别无选择
Like I said, my man had no choice, Governor.
你结婚了吗
You married?
不 没在一起了
Uh, no, not anymore.
-孩子呢 -我有一个女儿
- Kids? - I do, I have a daughter
格蕾丝
named Grace.
这是婚姻给我带来的最美好的东西
Uh, best thing that came out of my marriage.
你有想过再结婚吗
You ever think about going for round two?
实际上 我更乐意做个黄金单身汉
I'd actually rather get kicked in the face with a golf shoe.
怎么 你发过誓要单身还是...
Hmm, so, what, you've taken a vow of celibacy or...?
不 我可没说过
No, I didn't say that.
我正在跟别人交往
Uh, I am seeing somebody.
只不过我们想慢慢来而已
Just-- we're just taking it very slowly.
好吧
Yeah, well,
既然能免费喝到奶
why buy the cow when you can
还费劲买♥♥什么奶牛呢 对吧
get the milk for free, right?
没错 我理解 长官
Yes, I understand that, Sir.
咱这对话有点过于涉及隐私了 你觉得呢
This is getting very personal, don't you think?
难道你女儿不希望你能
Don't you want your daughter to see you
有一段良好的姻缘吗
in a healthy relationship?
不好意思 说实话 我觉得
Uh, respectfully, I don't think
你应该没什么资格说我
you are in a position to be giving me parenting advice.
我觉得吧 丹诺
You know what I think, Danno?
你害怕承诺
I think that you're afraid of commitment.
瞎扯
That's incorrect,
还有 叫我丹尼比较好
uh, and I prefer Danny.
真的吗 我刚才
Oh, really? 'Cause that's
听到我儿子可不是这么叫你
not what I heard my son call you.
估计他觉得你喜欢这个称呼
He must think you like it.
他认为的很多事都不靠谱
Oh, he thinks a lot of things that aren't true.
其实他有妄想症
He's delusional, actually,
这应该不是遗传的问题
which, by the way, no offense to the gene pool.
我想他肯定是个例
I'm sure he's just a one-off.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
他想要全面介入释放德拉诺这件事
He wants a full inquiry into the Delano release.
史蒂夫
Steven.
我的错
I'm sorry.
是啊 注意言辞 史蒂夫
Oh, yeah, watch your mouth, Steven.
你也是 臭小子
That goes for you, too, smart-ass.
好吧
Okay.
现在怎么办
So what's the game plan?
找到德拉诺和吴法
We find Delano and Wo Fat.
从哪里入手
And where do we start?
不关你的事 多丽丝
You don't start anywhere, Doris.
这事了结之前你都不能自♥由♥行动
You're on ice until this blows over.
巴勒斯坦解放组织两次想暗♥杀♥我
I survived two assassination
我都活下来了 史蒂夫
attempts by the PLO, Steve.
我能保护好自己 谢谢
I think I can handle myself, thanks.
我明白
I understand that,
我想避免任何再次失去你的风险
but I'm not going to risk losing you again.
你得去一个安全的地方 我刚好
You're going some place safe, and I've got
有一个人能保证你安全
just the person to make sure you stay put.
-谢谢你能来 -谢谢你想到了我
- Thanks for coming. - Thanks for calling me.
这么说 你母亲伪造了自己的死亡
So, uh, your mom faked her own death
火奴鲁鲁警局 安全屋
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表