Okay, so what's your concern, specifically?
我就不跟你兜圈子了
I'm not gonna beat around the bush with you.
我们都为奇奥基和欧卡拉的死感到惋惜
We all feel the loss of Keoki and Ookala.
但我们还得按程序办案
But we need to follow procedure here.
一切得照章办事 这么说吧
Everything by the book. In a manner of speaking,
全世界都盯着看呢
the whole world's watching.
这个懦夫 他杀了两个好人
This coward, he killed two good men
不曾给他们一丝防卫的机会
without giving them the opportunity to defend themselves.
警局已经失去了两位家人
HPD has lost two family members.
是的 长官 我们是成年人没错
So, yes, sir, we're all adults here,
但不能指望警局其他人
but you can't expect the rank and file
也能这么理性
not to feel anger about this.
我没说警局 我在说你
I'm not talking about HPD. I'm talking about you.
今天死了两名警♥察♥
Two cops died today.
希望你查案时不要有私人情绪
I don't want you making this personal.
恕我直言 州长
With all due respect, Governor,
凶手杀的不仅是两名警♥察♥
this guy didn't just kill two cops.
他们也是我的朋友
He killed my friends.
他们看着我长大
These are men that I grew up
我很尊敬他们
and men that I respected.
我确定他还会杀更多人
I'm sure he intends to kill a couple more.
说句心里话
So, in all honesty,
我不知道如何不把个人情绪带进来
I don't know how not to make it personal.
麦格瑞特
看
Take a look.
我确认两枚弹壳上的
I confirmed the engravings on both bullet casings
雕刻完全匹配
we found are an exact match.
弹壳上文字的雕刻方式都是一样的
The letters show the same type etching marks on each one.
联调局绑♥架♥勒索数据库的
What about results from the FBI's Ransom and
检测结果如何
Demand database?
他们查了笔迹 没有结果
They ran the handwriting. Didn't get any hits.
再查一遍
Okay, well, run it again.
像他这种狂热分子 肯定会
Anybody this maniacal must have been through
被记录在系统里
the system at least once.
其实由于种种原因 一个人的笔迹
One would think, but the fact is there are many things
是可以改变的
that can alter someone's handwriting style:
比如关节炎 受伤
arthritis, physical damage,
或是嫌犯故意误导我们
or an intentional misdirect on the part of the suspect.
枪♥支♥店调查有收获
Hey. The canvassing of the gun stores worked out.
警局接到一个卖♥♥家的电♥话♥
HPD just got a call from a gunsmith
说他们店有卖♥♥
saying he sold the rifle casings
犯罪现场发现的步♥枪♥弹壳
we found at the crime scenes.
谢了 方
Thanks, Fong.
你这儿就缺张床 宝贝儿
All you need is a bed, right, babe?
什么意思
Excuse me?
床啊 让你的宝贝枪有地方躺一躺啊
A bed. A place to lay your Keppie,
这套公♥寓♥就完美了 不是吗
and this would make the perfect apartment, no?
怎么了 你不喜欢枪吗
What's your problem? You don't like guns?
你屁♥股♥后面就有一把
You got one on your hip.
这只是工作必须品
This is a necessity of the job, okay,
但我不像你那么疯狂地喜欢枪
but I do not love guns the way you love guns.
在合法购买♥♥ 恰当使用的前提下
If purchased legally and used responsibly,
它们是公民最好的朋友
they're a civilian's best friend.
-我想最好的朋友应该是狗 -枪比狗管用
- I thought that was a dog. - They're better than dogs.
能让你得到人身安全的保障
You get the physical protection,
你不用遛它 也不用喂它
you don't have walk it, don't have to feed it.
诺姆 说实话
You know, Norm, I gotta tell you
作为枪♥支♥店老板
you are everything I imagined
你很赞
a gun shop owner would be.
作为一个人 你很糟糕 你知道吗
And you're a nasty human being, you know that?
我不太想说这个 麦格瑞特少校
I don't like to broadcast this, Commander McGarrett,
但我在社区监督团当团长
but I've been the captain of my neighborhood watch team
已有20年
for the past 20 years.
从一个执法人员到...
So from one law enforcement officer to the next...
应该说 从一个有妄想症的枪♥械♥狂到两个警♥察♥
You mean, from one delusional gun nut to two real cops.
你到底想不想我帮忙
You want my help or not?
当然想 诺姆 别理他
Yes, of course we want your help, Norm. Just ignore him.
你刚才说什么 请继续
What did you say? Please.
这弹壳上面的名字
The name written on the side of the casing,
是枪手还是死者的
is it your shooter or the victim?
行行好 就让我说这一句
Let me get this one, please.
要是我们知道枪手的名字
Respectfully, if we had the shooter's name,
还来找你干嘛
we wouldn't need your help, would we?
他是没吃药 还是一直就这德行
Is he off his meds or does he always act this way?
手艺很好
Well, it's fine workmanship,
我看得出
I'll tell you that.
只有顾客订制才会做出这种东西
Custom order is the only way to get these things.
我不太欣赏得来
It's a little fancy for my taste,
但我能看出它的卖♥♥点
but I can see the appeal.
你不是也卖♥♥这个的吗
All right, but you sell these, right?
是的 这是特别订制
I sure do. Special order,
但岛上很多地方都可以定制
but so do a lot of other places on the mainland.
其实 你找的人既可能在这儿买♥♥
Truth is, the guy you're looking for could've bought 'em
也可能网购
from here or online.
好吧 我们要查邮购记录
All right. Well, we'll check into the mail order thing.
同时
In the meantime,
我要一份顾客的
I need a specific list of
详细名单
exactly who you sold them to.
我非常乐意配合
Well, I'd love to help you out,
不过买♥♥步♥枪♥弹壳的顾客
but we don't keep records of
我们是不留资料的
things like rifle casings.
一来东西太小没必要追踪
It's too small a purchase to track,
二来联邦枪♥支♥销♥售♥监督条例未作要求
and with all the Federal Monitoring of gun sales,
我们也就不必多此一举
we don't look to add more paperwork to the pile.
是啊 何必多此一举
Right. Why would you do that?
何必费力去追查一样
Why would you go out of your way to track something
时速600英里
that does 600 miles an hour,
能打死人的东西
comes out of a gun and kills people?
枪不会杀人
Guns don't kill people!
闭嘴 诺姆 够了
Shut up, Norm! Stop, okay,
别说蠢话了可以吗
with that stupid sentence, okay?
有了枪 连白♥痴♥都能杀人
The fact is idiots with guns kill people.
没有枪 就没人杀人 就这么简单
No guns. No killing. It's that simple.
谢谢 诺姆 我们感激你的帮助
Thank you, Norm. We appreciate your help.
你不需要来个
Okay. Whoa. You don't want to get
手榴弹或者火箭筒吗
a grenade or a rocket launcher?
或者这之类的好玩意吗
Something nice like that?
后面有货 感兴趣我可以去取
Hey, I keep that stuff in the back if you're interested.
我知道你有 这点我丝毫不怀疑
I'm sure you do. I have no reason to doubt you.
给他轰出去行么 太晦气了
Get him out of my shop. He's bad for business.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Pleasure.
再次谢谢你电♥话♥通知我们
And thanks again for the call.
有新消息的话 通知我们
You hear anything else, you let us know.
电♥话♥ 什么电♥话♥
Call? What call?
这话是什么意思
What do you mean "What call?"
等一下 你不是说
Wait a minute. I thought you said
他回复了火奴鲁鲁警局的调查么
he responded to the HPD canvass?
你有给警局打电♥话♥报告弹壳的事么
You didn't call HPD about that casing?
-没打过 -趴下
- No, I didn't call HPD. - Get down!
-掩护左侧 丹尼 -好
- Cover left, Danny! - Got ya.
需要帮忙么
You guys need backup?
-不 -不
- No! - No!
车♥库♥有动静
Hey, I got movement coming out of the garage.
安全带系好没
Got your belt on?
废话 你开车我还敢不系吗
Of course I got my belt on. You're driving.
大哥 行行好 别从右边超车啊
Okay, do me a favor. Don't pass on the right!
-什么 -人们不会全神贯注地开车
- What? - People are not paying attention.
他们通常听着收音机
They're listening to their radios.
警铃响起 他们抬头
They hear sirens, they look up,
看到警灯时 你觉得他们接下来会做什么
they see lights. What do you think they do?
给我让路或者靠边停车
They should get out of my way or pull over.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表