Okay, um, I'm not really getting
没发现线索
anything from Crimson Bride,
得体·丹姆瑟 伊万娜·吻
Dirty Damsel, Ivana Kiss,
还有其他姑娘那都没有
or any of the other ladies.
-还有人叫伊万娜·吻吗 -是的
- Ivana Kiss? - Yeah.
她的父母一定非常骄傲
Her parents must be very proud.
她们对执法部门的态度
They're not exactly what I would call friendly
可称不上友好
to law enforcement.
这些女孩
These girls,
她们花了很多时间在赛场上练习
they spend so much time on the track, right
我的意思是 这里一定有人知道
I mean, there's got to be somebody here who knows
戴娜的情况 还有她出了什么事
something about Dana and what was going on with her.
我们是应该审问她们
I'd say that we should interrogate them,
不过我有预感
but something is telling me that,
那样会适得其反
that would backfire badly.
你知道我们需要什么吗
You know what we need?
不知道
No.
我们需要一个打入内部
We need somebody on the inside,
让这些女孩开口说话的人
somebody these girls can open up to.
你这是开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
如果还有其他办法我就不会找你的
I wouldn't ask if there was another way,
并且 我已经跟你的长官说好了
and besides, I've already cleared it with your C.O.,
-你只管去就好了 -好吧 史蒂夫
- so you're on. - Okay, Steve,
如果你是想阻止我跟你妈妈
if you're trying to stop me from having lunch
一起吃午饭的话
with your mother,
有很多其他办法
there are other ways.
我会那样做吗
Would I do that?
你当然会
Yes, yes, you would.
这是一次合法的卧底行动
This is a legitimate undercover assignment.
你们能帮帮忙吗
Would you help me, please?
笑什么 拜托
Why you laughing? Come on.
好 听着 我们需要打入内部
Yeah-- no, listen, we need to get inside,
找出跟戴娜关系好的队友
we need to figure out which of Dana's teammates she was close to
找出到底是什么原因导致
and we need to know what was going on in her life
她丧命的
that got her killed.
那就查她的收入状况
Okay, so run her financials,
还有通话记录
pull her phone records.
都试过了 毫无头绪
Already tried that-- dead ends.
那让科诺去啊
Well, then send Kono.
我非常乐意
You know what? I totally would,
只是我已经去过那里了
except I've already been there,
他们见过我 知道我是五零的人
they've seen my face, they know I'm Five-O.
好吧 听着 我愿意帮你们
Okay, look, I would love to help you guys out,
真的 我愿意 但是我做不了
I would, really, but I can't do this.
你为什么做不了
Why can't you do this?
我不会溜滑轮
I don't roller-skate.
可你会滑冰
Yes, but you ice-skate.
并且很专业 你♥爸♥爸给我看过
You competed professionally. Your father showed me pictures
你穿着小短裙 戴着全套装备
of you in your little tutus and your outfits,
还有紧身衣之类的照片
the unitards and stuff that you used to wear.
那和这个一点关系都没有
That is not the same thing at all,
而且 同志们 那是十五岁的事了
and besides, guys, I was like 15 years old.
有多大区别 凯瑟琳
How different can it be, Catherine?
你真是疯了
You are out of your mind.
我不 我甚至不...
I don't, I don't even...
什么是得分手
What, what is a jammer?
得分手 很简单
A jammer-- it's very simple.
在德比球滑轮比赛里只有两个角色
Uh, there's only two positions in Roller Derby.
得分手和护航者
You got jammers and you got blockers.
得分手突破障碍得分
The jammer scores by lapping around the track.
突破对手一个护航者
Gets one point for every blocker
就能得一分
on the opposing side that she passes.
非常简单
Very simple.
不好意思 我都不知道你是德比球的粉丝
I'm sorry, I had no idea you were a fan of Roller Derby.
不 我不是粉丝 我妈妈是
No, I-I-I'm not a fan; my mother was.
她觉得轮子上的激烈竞争
She thought that a catfight on wheels
是很好的家庭娱乐
was good home family entertainment.
瘦米妮·米勒是她最喜欢的选手
Skinny Minnie Miller was actually her favorite player.
-她... -谁 说真的
- She had... - Who? Seriously,
-真的有球员叫瘦米妮·米勒吗 -没错
- there, there was a player named Skinny Minnie Miller? - Yeah, yeah.
我还记得她当时在皇后区德比球轮滑比赛
I remember when she got taken out by Sweet Stephanie
被甜甜斯蒂芬妮打败的情景
at Queens of the Roller Derby.
当时真是件大事
It was a big thing.
好吧 我们能言归正传吗
Okay, can we focus here for a minute?
当然 言归正传
Yeah, let's focus.
是的 所以
Yep. So, uh,
我明白了 如果我是得分手
I understand completely, if I'm a jammer,
那么对方小组里的护航者
then basically all the blockers on the other team
会竭尽所能地阻挠我
are trying to kill me.
没错 基本上就是那样了
That's it pretty much. Yeah.
但愿钻石芭比队的阻拦防守很厉害
Hopefully the Diamond Dolls have a good blocking defense.
真是那样就好了
Yeah, that would be good.
好吧 钻石芭比队
Okay, so, uh, Diamond Dolls--
在今天下午有个选拔赛
they got tryouts this afternoon,
所以你要做的就是加入这支队伍
so all you got to do is go and make the team.
-就这么简单吗 -没错
- Oh, is that all? - Mm-hmm.
好吧
Okay.
爱丽丝·骑兵
Alice Trooper,
到你上场了
you're up!
站起来
Get up...
好了 你们四个出列
All right, you four line it up.
我要感谢你们今天前来
I want to thank you guys for coming out today,
参加钻石芭比队的选拔
for your interest in skating with the Diamond Dolls.
可惜我们只能挑选你们其中一位
Unfortunately we can only take one of you.
你们实力相当 但我已作出选择
It was close, but I made my decision.
我是第二名
I came in second.
-你什么 -我是第二名
- You what? - I came in second.
第二名可进不了那队伍
Second place doesn't put you on the team,
凯瑟琳 我是要你赢
Catherine, I needed you to win.
第一名
First place.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
没功劳也有苦劳吧
I mean, don't I even get an "A" for effort?
我今天表现也很不错啊
I mean, I was really good today,
特别是 今天是我第一次上场比赛
especially considering that I laced up for the first time today,
你说的溜冰的事还真是一点都没错
you know, and you were totally right about the ice-skating.
不知道是身体记忆还是什么
I don't know if it's like muscle memory or whatever,
但我在赛场上时
but I'm like a natural
感觉到自己天生就会玩德比球
when it comes to Derby skating.
我真的很厉害
I am really good.
打败你的那个女孩名字叫什么
What was the name of the girl who beat you out?
怎么了
W-- why?
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
史蒂夫.
Steve.
天啊
Oh, God.
这可是锦标赛
This is the championship.
你们要再加把劲
You got to work harder than that.
我要你们做到110% 加油
I need 110%, let's go.
没错 就是这样 做得好
That's it, that's it, well done.
教练
Coach.
爱丽丝
Oh, hey, Alice.
很高兴你能加入我们
Oh, I'm so glad you were still available.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我有个问题 是什么让你改变主意
Hey, question: um, what changed your mind
要让我加入队伍
about bringing me on the team?
在选拔赛上 你和第一名的女孩
Well, look, you were basically neck and neck
并驾齐驱
with the girl that came in first at the tryouts.
问题是 她因为四次未付的停车费被捕
Thing is, she got arrested for four unpaid parking tickets.
你说 这儿的警♥察♥有没有搞错啊
Can you believe the cops in this town?
太糟糕了
That's awful.
就是啊 还能怎么办呢
Yeah, what are you going to do?
别管了 更衣室在那边直走
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表