他为什么没有报♥警♥
Why didn't he just call the cops?
他报♥警♥了 警♥察♥告诉他
He did. Cops told him
如果埃迪没有威胁他
if Eddie doesn't threaten him,
他们就什么都做不了
there's nothing they can do.
好吧 然后呢 托马斯找你要了枪吗
Okay, so what, Thomas came to you for a gun?
我是在照顾家人
I was taking care of ohana.
他的女儿 麦姬
His daughter, Maggie...
托马斯是她唯一的依靠
Thomas was the only one she had.
现在这孩子无依无靠了
Now the kid got nobody.
都是因为埃迪·索恩报了仇
All because Eddie Thorne got his payback.
好吧 所以你觉得你得来这里
All right, so you thought you'd come down here
自己搞点报复 是吗
and get a little payback yourself, is that right?
不 不 不 我只是想吓吓他
No, no, no, I just was gonna scare him,
让他认罪
make him confess,
公民逮捕罪犯
make a citizen's arrest.
公民逮捕罪犯
A citizen's arrest.
那很好 你知道那听起来有多傻吗
That's good. You know how stupid that sounds?
现在回想起来 的确
In retrospect, yes.
我得总得做点什么
I had to do something.
是的 不过不是这件事 老兄
Yeah, but this ain't it, buddy. Okay?
你要是做了 就得进监狱
You do this, you're gonna end up in prison,
我们可不想这样
and we do not want that.
我很感动
I'm touched.
别拿小狗状悲伤的眼神看我
Oh, don't-don't give me a puppy-dog sad eyes, please.
好吧 你还脱不了干系
Okay? You're not off the hook.
你会被关在家中 直到一切结束
You're on house arrest till this is over.
还有个岛等着我去养呢 兄弟
I've got an island to feed, brah.
好 那就把你关在卖♥♥虾卡车里
Okay, then you are on shrimp truck lockdown
等候通知 清楚吗
till otherwise advised. Is that clear?
如哈瑞马湾水一样清楚
Like the sweet waters of Hanauma Bay.
所以哪个是埃迪家
So which one's Eddie's house?
左边第二家 草坪杂乱的那个
Second one on the left with all the tacky lawn trolls.
安全
Clear.
-有什么发现 -一些照片
- What do you got? - I have photography.
我找到本日志
I got a logbook.
"38号♥码头"
"Pier 38."
上几周的日期和时间
Dates and times last couple weeks.
看这个
Oh, look at this.
看来埃迪一直在监视托马斯
Looks like Eddie was keeping an eye on Thomas,
寻找时机抓住他
working out a good time to grab him.
你是埃迪·索恩吗
Hey, you Eddie Thorne?
至于吗
Seriously?
老兄 你把查基弄坏了
Oh, dude, you broke Chucky.
对
Yeah.
你杀了托马斯·霍普利
You killed Thomas Hoapili.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
我有那家伙的照片
Just 'cause I had pictures of the guy
也不能说明我杀了他
doesn't mean I killed him.
是 或许不能
No, I guess not,
但托马斯确实让你兄弟 昆廷
but Thomas did put your brother, Quentin,
进了监狱 而复仇是个很强的动机
in prison and revenge is a pretty strong motive.
你以为我会在乎我那兄弟就错了
Yeah, you'd be right if I gave a damn about my brother.
这混♥蛋♥活该进监狱
Dumb punk deserves to be in jail.
市场那票干的太糟了
That market job was a bad play.
他也很会说谎 这是项生存技能
He's a good liar, too. That's a survival skill.
你进监狱之后还会需要的
You're gonna need it when you get to prison.
我不会因为这起谋杀案坐牢
I'm not going down for this murder.
你没得选
You don't get a vote.
听着 老兄 我只是想抢劫那家伙
Look, man, I was just trying to rob the guy.
因为你兄弟干的很"顺利"吗
'Cause it went so well for your brother?
昆廷喜欢到便利店抢点小钱
Quentin liked to stick up convenience stores for pocket change.
市场的交易额则非常大
That market did big money.
有些金枪鱼能卖♥♥到六位数
Some of those tuna go for six figures.
昆廷没那个技术
Quentin was out of his league.
他做不了这种大票 但我能
He didn't have a plan for that job, I did.
所以你做了功课
So you did your homework.
对 你说的一点不错
Yeah, you're damn right I did.
我花了几周在那踩点
I cased that place for weeks.
我把霍普利的行程摸得一清二楚
I clocked every move Hoapili made.
要不是他被人杀了
If he hadn't got himself killed,
我就发达了
I'd be set for life.
有东西你们得看看
I got something you need to see.
好 麦姬说昨晚她走之前
Okay, so Maggie said her father was still at work
她父亲还在工作 对吧
when she left last night, right?
所以我调出了38号♥港口的监控录像
So I pulled the footage from a security camera on pier 38.
那个就是托马斯·霍普利
Now, that is Thomas Hoapili.
注意监控的时间点
Notice the time stamp.
他9点15关门歇业
He closed up shop at 9:15.
但那不是埃迪·索恩 对吗
But that's not Eddie Thorne, is it?
不是 我做了矩阵计算 他太高了
No, I ran matrix; he's too tall.
另一个嫌犯是个女性
The other perp is a female.
棕发 一米七三
Brown hair; five foot, seven.
她能看得更清楚些
I got a better look at her.
他们的车与撞车地点失窃的租车匹配
Their vehicle matches the stolen rental from the crash site,
而且两名嫌犯都与目击者描述匹配
and both perps match our witness description.
阿成 回放一下
Chin, run that back.
托马斯空着手
Thomas is empty-handed.
另外两人放倒他之后也没
The other two never go back into the store to grab anything
回店里抢东西
after they take him down.
这不是抢劫
This wasn't a robbery.
车祸发生在凌晨2点43分 对吗
All right, the crash happened at 2:43 A.M., right?
没错
That's right.
这里的时间点显示是晚上9点15分
Well, this is time-stamped 9:15 P.M.
那么在托马斯死前的这五个半小时中
So what happened in the five and a half hours
发生了什么
before Thomas turned up dead?
这个真不错
Mmm. This was a great choice.
从现在起 我只喝威拉米特河谷的
From now on, I only drink pinot noir
黑比诺葡萄酒
from the Willamette Valley.
如果买♥♥得起的话
Well, the best pinots are from Burgundy,
最好的比诺葡萄酒产自勃艮第
if you can afford it,
不过我只要平日有好喝又廉价的
but give me a smooth, inexpensive
俄勒冈比诺葡萄酒就行了
Oregon pinot any day of the week.
你确实对葡萄酒很有见解
You really do know your wines.
没错
I do.
幸好我遇见了你
Lucky I bumped into you.
我也是
Well, likewise.
敬你一杯 祝你在夏威夷假期愉快
Here's to, um, what, uh, your Hawaiian vacation.
谢谢
Thank you.
笑什么
What's so funny?
没 我只是
Uh, no, I just, um,
我不敢相信竟能跟王室成员共进晚餐
I can't believe I'm actually dining with royalty.
他们真的叫你俄亥俄纺织大王吗
Do they really call you the Fabric King of Ohio?
纺织就是我的生命
Fabric is my life.
织布 帘子 和毯子
For fabrics, drapes, upholstery
只去一处就足矣
there's only one real place to be.
俄亥俄纺织大王
The one and only Fabric King
一个电♥话♥全搞定
of Ohio, give us a ring.
天哪 还真难听
Oh, God, that's just awful.
我知道 是吧
I know, isn't it?
但这广♥告♥歌♥
But that little jingle
让我的家族75年来生意兴隆
has kept my family in business for over 75 years.
说完了我
So, enough about me.
我想了解你
I want to know about you.
什么 你是指
What, you mean
除了推荐葡萄酒之外的我吗
when I'm not making wine recommendations?
对 你是做什么
Yeah, yeah, what do you do?
每天都怎么过
How do you spend your days?
我以前是教师
Well, I was a schoolteacher.
现在退休了
Retired now,
吃了25年的粉笔灰之后
and after 25 years of chalk dust, uh,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表