Not one of mine, you can't.
他一会儿坐你的车回去
He's riding back in your car, okay?
你知道这水被污染了吧
You know that water's polluted, right?
如果我也跳进去的话
Hey. If I'd jumped in,
就得打两针破伤风了
you'd be giving two tetanus shots, okay?
为什么我俩都要受罪呢
Why do we both have to suffer?
你要干嘛
Oh, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
你就不能像正常人一样打到胳膊上吗
Can you please just put it in your arm like a normal human?
知道吗 你真像个姑娘
You know what? You're such a girl, you know that?
转过去 或者捂着你的眼吧
Just turn around or something. Cover your eyes.
你可以侮辱我 随你高兴
You can insult me all you like,
但是我可不是那个带头跳下阿♥拉♥维运河的人
but I am not the one who took a header in the Ala Wai Canal.
你才是
That was you.
兰迪审得怎么样了
Hey, how you going downstairs with Randy?
"好警♥察♥"的招数不管用
The "good cop" routine is not working.
是吗
Really?
那就用"坏警♥察♥"那招吧
"Bad cop" it is.
我什么都不会说的
I don't got to talk to you.
闭嘴
Shut up.
现在的情况是
The game is...
你得猜猜我会怎么对待
you get to guess what I think about people
砍掉小孩手指的家伙
who cut fingers off little kids, you...
他认为他们死有余辜
He thinks that really bad things
并且我也同意
just happen to them, and I agree,
如果这里发生了什么不好的事
so if something bad should happen in here,
我就不得不说是你突然反抗
I'm gonna be forced to say that you got crazy
我们采取了必要的手段
and had to be subdued.
你们不能那么做
You can't do that.
好吧 听着
Okay. Look...
我放置炸♥弹♥是为了挣五万美金
I planted a bomb for 50 grand.
什么意思
What do you mean?
放置是什么意思 有人雇你干的吗 谁
What do you mean "planted"? Somebody hired you? Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
我发誓
I swear.
整件事都是通过网上邮件联♥系♥的
Whole thing was arranged online-- e-mails.
有人汇了五万美元到我的账户
I got 50 grand wired into my account.
实际上
Fact is...
我愿意免费干这件事
I'd have done it for free
只要能报复那个小混♥蛋♥
just to get back at that little creep.
小混♥蛋♥
Little creep?
那个孩子
Th-The child...
你是说那个被你诱拐后砍掉手指的孩子
the child that you abducted and mutilated?
他脑子有病
He's sick.
这些年
All these years,
我唯一后悔的就是当初没杀了他
only thing I wished I did different was kill him,
而不是切他手指那么简单
instead of just cutting off his finger.
收押他 丹诺
Book him, Danno.
谋杀未遂
Attempted murder.
刮目相看啊 这么快就有结果了
Wow, I'm impressed by the turnaround.
能说什么呢 我做事包你满意
What can I say, I aim to please.
-我欠你个人情 -那是
- I owe you. - Yes, you do.
这个装置是用C4塑料炸♥药♥做的
So, the device was made of Composition C-4 plastic explosive.
做得比较简陋
It's not terribly sophisticated.
但足以致死了
Sophisticated enough to kill.
绑匪兰迪说的话得到了证实
Our kidnapper Randy's story checks out.
我查到了他的邮件和银行转账记录
I got e-mails and a wire transfer.
但仍不知道是谁雇他放置的炸♥弹♥
Still don't know who hired him to plant the bomb, though.
好的 凯瑟琳想让我们看一样东西
Okay. Uh, Catherine has something she wants us to see.
鉴证人员重现了爆♥炸♥的那一瞬间
This is a forensic recreation of the point of detonation
气浪的轨迹
and the blast trajectory.
等下 根据这个分♥析♥
Wait a minute, according to that,
装置是放在副驾驶位的门那里
the device was planted in the passenger-side door.
那是兰迪搞错了吗
So, what, Randy screwed up?
不是 邮件里指明
No, in the e-mails he was specifically instructed
让他放那里
to put it there.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
若目标是阿曼达·麦德森而不是她儿子
Well, it does if Amanda Madsen was the target
就说得通了
instead of her son.
她为什么会成为目标
Why would... she be the target?
谁想谋害她
Who would want her dead?
幸亏有方 我们才能知道答案
Thanks to Fong, we may have the answer to that question.
原来在现场发现的第三部手♥机♥
Turns out the third cell phone he found at the scene
不是触发装置
wasn't a trigger device after all.
那是一部一次性手♥机♥ 是阿曼达·麦德森的
It was a burner phone, and it belonged to Amanda Madsen.
里面只有一个电♥话♥号♥码
There was only one phone number programmed into it,
他们之间的来回短♥信♥称得上非常亲密
and, uh, the texting back and forth was, shall we say, intimate.
阿曼达·麦德森和谁有婚外情
Amanda Madsen was having an affair with who?
关键就在这里
That's the kicker.
她和无头骑士搞婚外情
She was having an affair with the headless horseman?
看来就是了
Looks like it.
好吧 事情峰回路转啊
Okay, well, this changes pretty much everything.
现在有作案动机的人有两个
Uh, the two people with motive in this now
分别是比利女朋友和阿曼达的丈夫
are Billy's girlfriend and Amanda's husband.
谁知道他们的婚外情 谁就是凶手
Figure out who knew about the affair, we find the killer.
医院说阿曼达·麦德森
According to the hospital, Amanda Madsen's
情况稳定 可以接受探访
in stable condition and taking visitors.
打电♥话♥给医院 让他们安排警♥察♥在门外守着
Call ahead to the hospital, have them put a uni on the door.
火奴鲁鲁 金氏医疗中心
史蒂夫 出事了
Steve, something's wrong.
是阿曼达的病房♥
That's Amanda's room.
她死了
She's dead.
科诺刚才说她情况稳定
Kono just said she was stable.
刚才是
She was.
她皮下有点状出血
She's got petechial hemorrhaging.
她是被闷死的
Somebody smothered her.
还是谢谢你
Thank you though.
丹尼 有什么发现
Danny, what do you got?
坏消息
Got bad news.
访客不用在护士站登记
Visitors are not required to check in here at the nurses' station,
显然直到开始抢救时警♥察♥才到病房♥门口
and the uni obviously didn't make it to the room before the code blue.
暂停
Okay, stop right there.
倒回去
Go back.
大厅尽头有监控吗
You got a camera at the end of the hall?
放大二号♥监控摄像头
Zoom in-- camera two.
倒回去
Rewind.
暂停
Freeze right there.
停在那儿
Freeze on that.
不是斯宾塞 是杰克
That's not Spencer; that's Jake.
他没有停留很长时间
He didn't stay long.
足以杀死自己的母亲了
Long enough to kill his mother.
我知道我妻子去世了
I know about my wife.
医院刚打电♥话♥过来
The hospital called.
你知道是你儿子闷死了她吗
Did you know that your son smothered her?
我们要和杰克谈谈
We need to talk to Jake.
麦德森先生 他在哪
Mr. Madsen, where is he?
-不是杰克做的 -是他
- It wasn't Jake. - Yes, it was.
我们看到他去了医院 监控拍到了
We saw him at the hospital, he was caught on camera.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
他当时太愤怒了
He was so angry.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-为什么生气 婚外情吗 -是的
- Angry about what, the affair? - Yeah.
不是
No.
是我对此的反应
About my reaction to it.
你知道比利·济慈和你妻子有婚外情
You knew that Billy Keats was having an affair with your wife?
我知道
I knew.
我爱阿曼达 但阿曼达就算爱过我的话
I loved Amanda, but she hadn't loved me for a very long time
也早就不爱了
if she ever did.
杰克很不高兴
Jake was upset...
因为我对这段婚外情无动于衷
...that I didn't do anything about the affair.
他从小就觉得我很软弱
He thought I was weak like when he was a boy.
你是指什么呢
What, what are you talking about?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表