Steve, plane's ready.
史蒂夫
Steve?
我们哪儿也不去
We're not going anywhere.
你在说什么 为什么
What... what are you talking about? Why not?
这不是弗雷迪
This isn't Freddie.
如果这不是弗雷迪 那是谁
Okay, if-if this isn't Freddie, then who is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
史蒂夫 听我说
Steve, listen to me.
这次交换是由最高部门协商安排的
This trade was brokered at the highest of levels, okay?
朝鲜应该不会那么傻
It would seem incredibly stupid for North Korea
在这种事上骗我们
to try to pull a fast one.
你看
Now,
人已经去世几年了 尸体腐烂程度也不低
it's been a few years, there's some decomp.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
I'm positive.
这不是弗雷迪
This is not Freddie.
伊♥拉♥克♥绿色管制区 2010年9月
长官
Sir?
少校 太好了 进来
Commander. Good. Come on in.
总部 指挥室
长官
Sir.
您要见我
You wanted to see me, sir?
认识他们吗 少校
Recognize them, Commander?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
海斯兄弟 维克多和安东
The Hesse brothers-- Victor and Anton.
国际军♥火♥商
International arms dealers.
我们已经追查他们很久了 长官
We've been tracking them for some time, sir,
但他们总会先我们一步
but they're... they're always one step ahead.
那是因为一些世界级人♥渣♥
That's because they're being given
在保护他们
sanctuary by some world-class scum.
车♥臣♥叛军
Chechnyan rebels,
索马里军阀 甚至还有一些不怀好意的政♥府♥
Somali war lords, even hostile governments.
现在我们已经锁定了他们的位置
And now we've got a fix on their location.
所以我才被叫到这里
That's why I'm here.
黑日 听说过吗
Dark Sun-- ever hear of it?
听说过 长官
Yes, sir.
远东地区的恐怖组织
Far East terrorist organization
狂热分子韩知云领导
run by a fanatic named Han Ji-woon.
黑日和海斯兄弟的
The relationship between Dark Sun
关系还不稳定
and the Hesse brothers is still unstable.
我们获得的情报显示维克多
However, we picked up chatter that indicates Victor
要派弟弟安东去和
is sending his brother Anton
黑日敲定一笔重要的军♥火♥交易
to finalize a major arms deal with Dark Sun.
少校 我们现在
Commander, we have a window
有机会抓住这个人
of opportunity to roll this guy up.
这些年来的第一次正面交锋
The first confirmed face-to-face in years.
这次情报可信度很高
And the intel is good.
所以我们现在要行动
So we need to act now.
太好了
Excellent.
别急
Not so fast.
还有些问题
There's a discrepancy.
这次交易在黑日
This deal is going down
的朝鲜训练场进行
at a Dark Sun training compound in North Korea.
好的
Okay.
除了这些 我们还有其他情报吗
Aside from the HVT, do we have updated source intel
比如训练场有多少敌人
on how many hostiles inside the camp,
使用何种武器 是否有
what weapons they're using, whether they're using
机动巡逻等
roving patrols?
我会解决这些问题 你需要什么情报
That's where I come in. My people will get you
我的人都会给你
whatever you need.
此次行动最重要的是秘密进行 少校
Stealth will be the operative word here, Commander.
你想让我潜入其中 抓住安东·海斯
You want me to insert, snatch up Anton Hesse,
再悄悄地离开
exfil the area without getting compromised, sir.
没错 但要记住这一点
Exactly, but bear this in mind.
这次任务是不存在的
This mission does not exist.
被杀或者被捕
If you're killed or captured,
都由你自己的事
you're on your own.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这意味着没有救援
That means no rescue attempt.
没有谈判
No negotiations.
甚至没人会承认你的付出
Not even an acknowledgment of your service.
我明白
I understand.
史蒂夫 我们不会让你一个人
Steve, we're not going to send you downrange
去那种鬼地方
all by your lonesome.
挑一名队员和你一起走
Pick a team member to go with you.
找有丰富作战经验的同伴一起行动
Someone with extensive operational background.
我正好认识这样一个人 长官
I know just the man, sir.
公海/朝鲜 围捕行动
谁给你准备的降落伞
Hey, who packed this chute for you?
一会儿肯定打不开
It's not going to open.
六英里而已
It's only six miles down.
我会抓住你的腿的
I'll grab your legs.
你怎么这么高兴
What are you so cheerful about, huh?
我们起飞后
You've been grinning like a clown
你就像小丑一样笑个不停
ever since we got airborne.
我在上周末结婚了
I got married over the weekend.
不是吧
No, you didn't.
是的 我结婚了
Yeah, I did.
凯莉和我都觉得
Kelly and I decided
我们离不开对方 所以
we just couldn't live without each other, so...
-是吗 -没错
- Oh, really? - Yeah, yeah.
上周 你们还那么讨厌对方
Last week, you hated each other.
那是上周
That was last week.
后来我们发现我们有孩子了
Then we found out we're having a baby, so...
是个女孩
It's a girl.
好事一桩接一桩嘛
Oh, it's just getting better and better.
管它的
So what the hell?
我们从高中就开始恋爱了
You know, I've been in love with her since high school.
我想做点对的事情
I want to do the right thing.
以前没做过啥浪漫的事
Never been much of a ring guy.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得你是个感情用事的贱♥人♥
I think you're a sentimental son of a bitch.
谢谢 哥们 你可真贴心
Thank you. That's sweet of you, man.
还是个愚蠢的家伙
You're a stupid one, too.
凯莉名字里有两个L才对
Kelly's got two L's.
什么 不是吧
What? Come on.
反正你也大字不识一个
Oh, you can't read anyway.
没啥区别
What's the difference?
吓我一跳 伙计
You scared me, man.
恭喜你 老弟
Congratulations, bubba.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
别以为你不会步我的后尘 小滑头
Don't think you're not going down next, smooth dog.
我看见你和罗林斯警督在一起了
I've seen you with Lieutenant Rollins.
眼光不错 伙计
That's the real deal, man.
别把事情搅黄了
Try not to mess it up.
收到
Roger that.
没有比这更棒的了 对吗
Nothing better than this, huh?
我只想到一件事
I can think of one thing.
换脏尿布
Changing dirty diapers.
我以后再和你讨论这个问题
I'll get back to you on that one.
好吧 老兄
All right, daddy-o.
右前臂上
Right forearm--
没有纹身
no tattoo, okay?
所以我知道 他不是我的兄弟
That's how I know this is not my boy.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay?
那弗雷迪在哪儿
All right, then where's Freddie?
肯定还在我丢下他的地方
He's got to be where I left him.
史蒂夫 这时候我们该打电♥话♥给国♥务♥院♥
All right, Steve, this is when we call the State Department.
通过正当的外交途径解决
We go through the proper diplomatic channels.
凯瑟琳 我们已经走过这条路了
Catherine, we've done that.
结果呢 你看现在成了什么样
This is where we are. Look where it left us.
好吧 那我们的人怎么办
Okay... what about our people?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表